It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is NOT One of Them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: D8Tee

Trust me, it's true. Google it.
Why are you guys like that? Can't you provide proof of your claim?

link   
The Paris accord is not about cleaning up the air, land and sea, it is about collecting taxes much in the same way as Al Gore's carbon tax credits. All of this is apart of the global elite NWO....

link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Trust me, it's true. Google it.

Oh i missed when 2/3 of the senate formally voted to approve a treaty? Please google one for me, i don't see any yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Anyway. I'm not sure how this climate change/anti-climate change argument proves that trump is not one of them, or the others. He definitely has to be with someone and I doubt it is the average joe.

There is no doubt who Hillary is with...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The Paris accord is not about cleaning up the air, land and sea, it is about collecting taxes much in the same way as Al Gore's carbon tax credits. All of this is apart of the global elite NWO....

You got it!

And if trump sticks to his promises, it will seriously impede any progress the progressives are making, is it any wonder the media is in a frenzy and heads are exploding? I can't wait till he defunds the UNFCCC and starts destroying Obamas "C02 is a pollutant' agenda.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
sigh

Are you all voice-dictating? Do you not have functional keyboards?

Here:

In other words, since the agreement went into effect on November 4, 2016, the earliest President Trump could give written notice of withdrawal would be November 4, 2019. That withdrawal wouldn’t take effect until one year later, on November 4, 2020, exactly one day after the next presidential election, potentially making the next election a referendum on climate change and the Paris Accord.

Link

Anyway, I edited the other post because I felt sorry for you guys.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu
The Paris Agreement imposes absolutely no practical or legal constraint on the USA.

It is non binding and meaningless. You ignore it and it goes away.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Insult away, and see who follows you.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Not convinced that both parties hate him?, RINO's and DINO's are losing their ability to speak clearly over DJT...

The OP says he is not one of them. OK, that is pretty vague. If "them" means RINO's and DINO's then the statement might be correct, if it isn't just an act.

If "them" means the elite then there is less of a chance of it being correct.

THAT is the truth and IF you are willing to follow it, then I have faith if you mean it, you will at least see the balance I am offering you to find for your own peace of mind.

I have no problem accepting that nature is the biggest contributor to changes in climate.

I also spent a month living near a bus station in Central America with buses pouring large clouds of exhaust and me hacking dark phlegm up during that time. Even if it doesn't make a dent in climate certain changes can make a difference for locals. That is not America's problem, of course, but rolling back EPA oversight is. At least it should be taken into consideration and not just because of climate change.
edit on 3-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I should add that he may have the option of pulling out of the UNFCCC, which looks like it would speed up the exit, but thats a topic for another day.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

There is no doubt who Hillary is with...

Still doesn't prove the OP correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
The Paris Agreement imposes absolutely no practical or legal constraint on the USA.

In the end the US pays 90% of everything...As China digs gutter oil out of their sewers to reuse on street vendors, make plastic rice, make baby formula with no actual food in them...etc does anyone in their right mind think they will do a damn thing with the Paris accord? Might as well add India, Russia and about 20 other countries that are the worlds heaviest polluters...

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I also spent a month living near a bus station in Central America with buses pouring large clouds of exhaust and hacking dark phlegm up during that time.
That was not C02 making you cough, that was actual pollution.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Didn't say it was CO2.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

In the end the US pays 90% of everything...As China digs gutter oil out of their sewers to reuse on street vendors, make plastic rice, make baby formula with no actual food in them...etc does anyone in their right mind think they will do a damn thing with the Paris accord? Might as well add India, Russia and about 20 other countries that are the worlds heaviest polluters...

Not the exact words i used in a huge forum with environmentalists and leaders of the EPA a few years back.. Those leaders of the EPA didn't like me very much the next day in the breakout sessions but the rest of the people and a lot of their employees agreed 100% with me that those country's are not going to be playing by the rules they want us to play by and our kids future jobs go to China and they pollute worse than any country in the history of pollution as your post so eloquently points out to us.
ETA
And that is Including the now Legal American citizens of Chinese birth who are environmentalist working here in the US.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

While much is made that the USA and only two other countries are not in the Paris agreement, that is just sleight of hand tricks. There are quite a few countries that have yet to ratify the agreement, they are merely signatories to the agreement, and in theory, wouldn't 'the USA still be a signatory to the agreement? As another member here has pointed out, it's still in effect for a while. I doubt we see a headline anytime soon saying that Russia, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, The Netherlands etal have ratified the agreement. It's not in their best interests either.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Still doesn't prove the OP correct.

We know that Hillary is 100% NWO, so what is your point we had 2 choices...So far Trump has done everything non-NWO so we will just wait and see. He is not part of Bilderberg Group, he canx the TPP, he canx the Paris Accord..lets see what else.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

We know that Hillary is 100% NWO, so what is your point we had 2 choices...So far Trump has done everything non-NWO so we will just wait and see. He is not part of Bilderberg Group, he canx the TPP, he canx the Paris Accord..lets see what else.

The OP made a claim. None of what you posted proves the claim to be correct.

Having 2 choices and if both were one of "them" then you are screwed either way. Telling yourself one was worse than the other doesn't change that.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

While much is made that the USA and only two other countries are not in the Paris agreement, that is just sleight of hand tricks. There are quite a few countries that have yet to ratify the agreement, they are merely signatories to the agreement, and in theory, wouldn't 'the USA still be a signatory to the agreement? As another member here has pointed out, it's still in effect for a while. I doubt we see a headline anytime soon saying that Russia, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, The Netherlands etal have ratified the agreement. It's not in their best interests either.

Very good points. It helps the polluters and hurts those in the West who care about the drinking water and citizens right to breath clean air. See Michigan for how the liberals run things environmentally and compare that to China and imagine if that water system in the Dearborn area, I believe it is, was projected worldwide.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

The OP made a claim. None of what you posted proves the claim to be correct.

Having 2 choices and if both were one of "them" then you are screwed either way. Telling yourself one was worse than the other doesn't change that.

Keep on believing the media lies about the Trump and you won't live long enough to worry about it anyway. The media appears hell bent on creating Civil war and damned if they don't support the same racist political party that brought us the 1st one.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join