It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is NOT One of Them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Grab the seat of your pants this is the bombshell and is my reason for why i KNOW climate is changing and will be changing for a long time. It is from one of your choice locations on the 'net.

www.ngdc.noaa.gov...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

monumental proof that he is actually in it for the USA

Monumental proof that he doesn't care about the US and is only in it for the money.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Monumental proof that he doesn't care about the US and is only in it for the money.

So true CB, so true. Al Gore is a total sellout.

ETA

www.theblaze.com...

Marxists have to stamp out the truth or people will figure out their schtick.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Pretty much. This was one of the only campaign promises he could reliably keep.

Trump didn't have to cooperate with anyone to make this campaign promise come true. He just had to turn his ears off and not listen to literally everyone advising him.

So now all the Trump followers are re-joying because their leader actually did something he said he would. Out all all the promises, he finally came through with one.

To them, it's as precious golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, or the One Ring to Gollum. They'll sing praises from rooftops, clap, cheer, and basically act like fools.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Pretty much. This was one of the only campaign promises he could reliably keep.

Trump didn't have to cooperate with anyone to make this campaign promise come true. He just had to turn his ears off and not listen to literally everyone advising him.

So now all the Trump followers are re-joying because their leader actually did something he said he would. Out all all the promises, he finally came through with one.

To them, it's as precious golden ticket to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, or the One Ring to Gollum. They'll sing praises from rooftops, clap, cheer, and basically act like fools.

Yea if you are a leftist coolaid drinker you are probably pooping your pants right now wondering if the planet will be dead in so many years but real soon..... If you read the papers i presented from the scientist doing the very research we need to study to understand what is happening, you MIGHT have both sides of the argument and be able to make a truly informed decision, honestly. Getting data from the media is Orwellian. Getting it from the "horses mouth", is liberating. Make your choices, the snake oil train is about to leave the leftist station.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Nah, turns out Trump alone can't really back the USA out all on his own anyway.

It's sensationalist headline news.

Turns out, treaties/accords/ect are kind of tricky affairs.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

So he can't back out of an Agreement that was neither legally binding nor had any specific targets? Interesting.

Please explain further.

Here for your perusal is Ebel's 9 part plan. Part one is complete.

First on the wishlist is axing the Paris deal.

Second is a call to “defund” the UN’s climate body (UNFCCC), which receives around US$4 million a year from the US government.

Third, Trump should “overturn” Obama’s clean power plan, which regulates power plant emissions, underpinned by a 2009 court ruling that said greenhouse gas emissions endanger public health.

Fourth, the US should amend the Clean Air Act – which was used by lawmakers to regulate CO2 – to ensure it can no longer do so.

Fifth, Trump should repeal the Clean Power Plan’s CO2 standards for power plants.

Sixth, Trump and Congress should oppose all carbon taxes (Note: incoming US secretary of state Rex Tillerson is a fan of a revenue neutral carbon tax).

Seventh, Trump should scrap US calculations of what the “social cost of carbon” could be.

Eighth, freeze biofuel subsidies, a policy first deployed under George W Bush. The CEI recommends Congress should…

Ninth (this is the last one), the CEI says all scientific agencies must meet rigorous standards that they currently do not abide by, urging for new “weight of evidence” tests.

Progressives heads are going to be exploding and the media will be on an all out assault. Until Trump pulls the USA away from the UNFCCC, there is clear and present danger of the nation losing it's sovereignty. A nations fate is determined by it's energy policy don't ya know?

Bluprint link fixed
edit on 2-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
that linked failed D8Tee

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I keep telling people that I'm not a leftist coolaid drinker but they don't believe me but lack of poop in my pants doesn't lie.

Anyway. I'm not sure how this climate change/anti-climate change argument proves that trump is not one of them, or the others. He definitely has to be with someone and I doubt it is the average joe.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I keep telling people that I'm not a leftist coolaid drinker but they don't believe me but lack of poop in my pants doesn't lie.

Anyway. I'm not sure how this climate change/anti-climate change argument proves that trump is not one of them, or the others. He definitely has to be with someone and I doubt it is the average joe.

Well we have a saying on ATS, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably IS a duck.... Your choice to read the papers by the real scientists or not. I can only lead you to where I found the facts you don't have or understand... or maybe you do and your helping me inform others of the facts better?

ETA

Kudos to you on DJT for what Trump is i am not sure. As an independent I voted Trump and crossed over for the 1st time in 5 elections from Libertarians....

I do know both parties hate him so he MUST be doing something VERY right.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

(post by Kettu removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Removed actioned post.

I see you're keeping it classy so you will win us over.....
edit on 6/3/2017 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I'm just speaking in a language that'll be understood by Trump followers. I thought they liked that whole "speaking to them" and "telling it like it is" thing?

edit on 3-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I'm just speaking in a language that'll be understood by Trump followers. I thought they liked that whole "speaking to them" and "telling it like it is" thing?

No your speaking the language you know how to use. And digging a mighty big hole to climb out of with people who are on the fence.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Fixed the link.

Here's a short 6 minute video, Myron Ebell answers some questions as to what direction the administration has promised to go. Ebell was on the EPA Transition team. The transition team produced an agency action plan for the administration. Ebell tells us in this video what Trump promised to do as a candidate: WIthdraw from the Paris agreement, defund the UNFCCC, at the EPA he will withdraw or repeal all the Obama administrations rules regarding greenhouse gas emissions, including the Clean Power Plan, Undo the Climate action plan and more. Again, get ready for the media and the progressives to lose their minds. Getting rid of the Paris Agreement was just the first step.

Longer Video of Ebell speaking.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Well we have a saying on ATS, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably IS a duck.... Your choice to read the papers by the real scientists or not. I can only lead you to where I found the facts you don't have or understand... or maybe you do and your helping me inform others of the facts better?

I've read arguments for both sides. I don't think anyone has a solid answer yet so it's all still up in the air, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not convinced of that either. Even if it is true, it isn't really proof of what the OP is claiming.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Holding your vote hostage with that "on the fence, so don't insult me" crap?

Grow up. Seriously.

That tactic was on an old conservative memo that circulated months ago. Didn't you get the latest set of talking points?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman

I've read arguments for both sides. I don't think anyone has a solid answer yet so it's all still up in the air, as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not convinced of that either. Even if it is true, it isn't really proof of what the OP is claiming.

Not convinced that both parties hate him?, RINO's and DINO's are losing their ability to speak clearly over DJT...

those papers i presented are brand new in the Exepedia i linked for you a few posts back. There is no way you have read those just yet. Get back when you have.. It will probably change your mind for good that I am on to something you can sink your mind into that makes sense. All that I ask, is read those new papers from the real climatologists, not the ones on the media will only allow people to hear from. THAT is the truth and IF you are willing to follow it, then I have faith if you mean it, you will at least see the balance I am offering you to find for your own peace of mind.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Explain yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Trust me, it's true. Google it.

EDIT:

Okay, I'll give you some help (I felt guilty, as I sit here eating some tasty cake):

In other words, since the agreement went into effect on November 4, 2016, the earliest President Trump could give written notice of withdrawal would be November 4, 2019. That withdrawal wouldn’t take effect until one year later, on November 4, 2020, exactly one day after the next presidential election, potentially making the next election a referendum on climate change and the Paris Accord.

Linky

So Trump couldn't pull us out until 2020. So his entire song and dance is just that .... political theater to get you guys wetting your pants with joy.

Remember, this is the same dude that was scamming people out of $10 with his Trump University thing. He's great at providing the illusion of value.
edit on 3-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join