It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Is NOT One of Them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Trump pulls out of Paris Accord, stocks rise. Why isn't the end of civilization priced into the market?

Scott Adams

DOW high today 21,225.04

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicusyes oil companies have been making wondrous profits since bush took office why should they expect to get free money to do r-n-d?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You do know that oil is a finite resource right?

Not running out anytime soon, plenty of time to transition.

Don't need anymore taxpayer subsidized energy in North America, have about all we can afford as it is.

Thanks again D8Tee for bringing a position of logic that makes me proud.

Oil is "abiotic" it appears. Another words, there is a mechanism that has Carbon based deposits being created without animal life involvement. Evidence is on moons of the Solar system that have never had a Dino or human life.
LEFTISTS:
Explain why we keep finding oil when the very wells we found recently in Texas has recently proven to have more oil than we have coming out of the ground in the Middle East.

Explain Titan anti and friends, it is full of Methane.

www.space.com...

edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That big lie will eventually be exposed

en.wikipedia.org...

further

principia-scientific.org...

Last week new NASA photographs proved methane lakes exist on Saturn’s moon, Titan, showing that such hydrocarbons (or so-called ‘fossil fuels’) are seemingly plentiful in our solar system. This startling discovery turns on its head the long-held western belief that petroleum is a limited resource, because it is primarily derived (we had been told) from the fossilized remains of dead dinosaurs and rotted carbon-based vegetation.

But with that notion now exploded in the article ‘NASA Finds Lakes of Hydrocarbons on Saturn’s Moon, Titan‘ thanks to NASA’s Cassini spacecraft, energy scientists are now compelled to admit that petroleum oil is, in fact, substantially mineral in origin and occuring all through the galaxies.

Great minds think alike so maybe we have one each but i am sure leftist will misinterpret this and get all fuzzy with their feelings while flaming us. My 1st post here was before reading your AWESOME observations. Scientists are not on board like this Mayor thinks. Just the ones appearing on the Tele!
edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: ETA

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If something is worth being developed it will be...because it will pay for itself

Yeah right, that's funny.

Trump is an idiot and so is pulling out of the agreement. But hey, a lot of the areas that will be hit hard by climate change are in red states, so his voters will get karmic retribution eventually.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I'm a Trump supporter, but I've been on the fence about whether he is the real deal or not. The fact that he pulled out of this Agreement is a huge indicator that he is legit. "Man-Made" Global Warming is one of the most potent weapons the Globalists have in their arsenal, and the fact that Trump defied them on this agenda is monumental proof that he is actually in it for the USA and not for the Globalists. Whether you agree with Trump or not, it is getting harder and harder to make the claim that he is just controlled opposition for the Global Elites. He is true opposition to their reign.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No. That's completely wrong. I remember this coming up a couple years ago on ATS in regards to confirmation of methane on Titan.

Methane is a fairly simple molecule: CH4 (1 carbon atom & 4 hydrogen atoms)

In petroleum and coal, all sorts of far far far far far more complex hydrocarbons are found. For example just some of them from petroleum: pentane (C5H12), octane (C8H18), nonane (C9H20), hexadecane (C16H34) and paraffins with 35-40 carbon atoms.

Clearly chemistry is not your strong suit. That's fine but if you want to speak matter-of-factly about things, you might want to have some idea what you're talking about when you do.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Trump you are an absolute Superstar! We need strong leadership in Australia like you are showing in the USA. Please come to Australia soon!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He may not be "one of them" but he is in bed with them.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Trumps is not your candidate so I get it. Looking at all your posts there is nothing the man can do that you would agree with. He could do one thing and you would disagree then do something 180 degrees and you would still disagree...

So you dislike a man who actually works to accomplish his campaign promises... I know that is a strange thing, but once again he won so deal with it...

The Paris accord has so many flaws in it that you just do not want to look past it since it is Obama's baby that Trump just killed.

Here are some flaws.

1. As America and EU buckle down to meet the accords demands there is nothing in it for other countries that decide to join and then decide to ignore it. China, India etc. will just ignore with no repercussions.

2. There is no reason why we need it in the first place. We do not need it to reduce our C02

3. It wants to keep temps below 2C degree pre-industrial. This is on the theory that humans have caused the full .9C degree we are at right now. The reality is humans have caused about .4c of that .9c, and it is estimated to go to 1.3c all natural outside of human involvement. Add in human involvement an it will go 1.9c in the end. What this means is we all can do nothing and still meet the 2c of the accord. The world does nothing and the accord is a success...lol In the end the facts don't support it.

4. Obama's goal to reduce American consumption is to create an environment that makes all these consumer things too expensive to get/have. In the end he wants to force Americans to do things his way as they will not be able to afford anything else...As he and the other 1%er get all still. Anything Obama does in this area makes me highly concern with this one thing.

5. Big corps love this since they will be able to handle the increase in cost and smaller companies will go under reducing the big corps competition.

Here is your pollution... These countries are not going to change anytime soon and will only get worst no matter what EU, America, Paris accord does.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No. That's completely wrong. I remember this coming up a couple years ago on ATS in regards to confirmation of methane on Titan.

Sorry Anti but you are dead wrong and ANTI after all . Anti love of man, anti love of any truth that doesn't support your WRONG opinions. You have ZERO cred with me simply because you spout and spout the repeatedly proven to be wrong idiots of the media who are not practicing the scientific process but practicing Mind f* speech. I am standing up to the loons who are destroying my field of study, the environment.

You will have to go back to the 'drawing board'....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Sorry Anti but you are dead wrong and ANTI after all . Anti love of man, anti science and anti love of any truth that doesn't support your WRONG opinions. You have ZERO cred with me simply because you spout and spout the repeatedly proven to be wrong idiots of the media who are not practicing the scientific process but practicing Mind f* speech. I am standing up to the loons who are destroying my field of study, the environment.

You will have to go back to the 'drawing board'....

Clearly you don't have a F'ng clue anti, not even one.

Do you even know who Jacques Cousteau was? You are embarrassing his legacy AND Dr. Richard Feynman and Dr. Albert Einstein's to name my hero's.
edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: grammar

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAntedilluvian

Crickets on the Hero's of Science huh Anti, who are yours I DO want to know?

ETA

Wow, can't get a comeback when you use real science is the lesson Anti is teaching us on ATS.....

edit on 2-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Kettu

Why is it every liberal idea involves Government (i.e. Public) sticking their greedy little hands into my wallet? If something is worth being developed it will be...because it will pay for itself. People pay for things they want...if it can't pay for itself it wasn't wanted in the first place.

Maybe because that's how things get done. We all contribute and then reap the rewards. Sometimes things fail and amount to nothing and we wasted money. Oh well...that's the way it goes.

As an adult, I can see that governments are not the evil boogimen many on ATS like to make them out to be. They do actually do a lot of good occasionally.

Why should you get your wallet out? Because nothing is free. We all pay and all enjoy the end results. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Why is it every liberal idea involves Government (i.e. Public) sticking their greedy little hands into my wallet? If something is worth being developed it will be...because it will pay for itself. People pay for things they want...if it can't pay for itself it wasn't wanted in the first place.

Maybe because that's how things get done. We all contribute and then reap the rewards. Sometimes things fail and amount to nothing and we wasted money. Oh well...that's the way it goes.

As an adult, I can see that governments are not the evil boogimen many on ATS like to make them out to be. They do actually do a lot of good occasionally.

Why should you get your wallet out? Because nothing is free. We all pay and all enjoy the end results. Grow up.

How do you know, i see you too accepting the media driven drivel that has no basis in REAL science? The race is over and the liars of the AL Gore church are caught in big fat distortions to the data and the facts. Even NASA has admitted to manipulating things and this data has been provided over and over by the True Lovers of Science on ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

How do you know, i see you too accepting the media driven drivel that has no basis in REAL science? The race is over and the liars of the AL Gore church are caught in big fat distortions to the data and the facts. Even NASA has admitted to manipulating things and this data has been provided over and over by the True Lovers of Science on ATS.

OK

I'll play along. What has NASA admitted to manipulating other than the usual image stitching, coloring etc?

Also, I'd live to hear what renal science is
edit on 2-6-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

OK

I'll play along. What has NASA admitted to manipulating other than the usual image stitching, coloring etc?

Play along and do the research. That research has repeatedly been provided by the likes of D8Tee, Myself and many, many others here on ATS..... Thread after thread has been sharing it and the likes of the Anti go all crickets about it because their logic is a total absolute fail.

Here is a primer.

realclimatescience.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

Now you can google the phrase "Nasa fudged data" and "NASA fudged Climate data" and see both sides of the argument and the did fudge data is the one that logic supports.

ETA

To date NO Scientific debate with the qualified scientists going face to face in the Media, NONE. Do yourself a favor and prove or disprove that to yourself don't take this Scientist view as fact. Find out why a professional wants you to read the report from the people doing the research and not the Media representatives like the Astronomer Dr. Neil D. Tyson who i have lost a lot of respect over this. A real scientist wants to look at ALL the possibilities. So, take some time to digest this information and weigh it against logic on your own terms. Thanks for Playing!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

OK

Play along and do the research. That research has repeatedly been provided by the likes of D8Tee, Myself and many, many others here on ATS..... Thread after thread has been sharing it and the likes of the Anti go all crickets about it because their logic is a total absolute fail.

Here is a primer.

Now you can google the phrase "Nasa fudged data" and "NASA fudged Climate data" and see both sides of the argument and the did fudge data is the one that logic supports.

Sorry buddy, but an article about we guy claiming urs all a lie isn't gonna cut it for me.

As for the other link, will check it out tomorrow. Sleep time for me now

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

OK

Here is a primer.

Sorry buddy, but an article about we guy claiming urs all a lie isn't gonna cut it for me.

Two minutes and you know it all... Wow what a speed reader you are?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

OK

Here is a primer.

Two minutes and you know it all... Wow what a speed reader you are?

How many of those publications can you read in 2 mins,,, NONE I suspect.

Here is where I was headed after you had checked some of those on Google and got a feel for what is being said by both sides

Major publication for science

principia-scientific.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join