It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT BASED: Briljant TRUMP!!! Renegotiate the Paris climate change conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Maybe because the right w(h)ingers are nothing more than kneejerk reactionaries...
('jerk', being the foremost adjectif)
;@)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'd change your spelling of
Brilliant, the irony is mounting.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I'd change your spelling of
Brilliant, the irony is mounting.

Yes that is the Dutch spelling, however I do not think there has been miscommunication

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Briljant? really?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

poor people always want to suck money out of the rich, always has been that way./

So where do rich people get their money from? By sucking it out of the poor people, always has been that way, hasn't it? Masters making more money thru their slaves....

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Damn. Adults more obsessed with ridicule than actually being a facilitator of genuine change. Yes because laughter murders. Or makes billion dollar deals on the backs of us all. If only laughter was the steepest penalty of all this #ery
edit on 2-6-2017 by Indigohues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So can someone tell me what it is Trump would like to negotiate/ Which terms on the agreement? And can someone give me a synopsis of specifically which terms of the agreement are unfair to America? Appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So can someone tell me what it is Trump would like to negotiate/ Which terms on the agreement? And can someone give me a synopsis of specifically which terms of the agreement are unfair to America? Appreciate it.

Yes, someone please.
In a different thread, I asked a similar question. From the other side of the argument, but still..
Someone claimed that Trump not agreeing to the deal was "cronyism" and would line the 1%'s pockets, while the poor suffered.
I asked how and if they could explain it, but I will never get the answer.

Hopefully you will get one.
edit on 2-6-2017 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: spelling, ect

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Well everybody is all cranked-up about how right Trump is and how we're being treated unfairly. I honestly don't know enough about it but all these folks seem to so I just wanted a quick primer.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

That's what I'm sayin!
Everybody seems to know why this is so great, or so terrible, but can't explain why.
Some have, on both sides of the argument, but it's clouded by all the others muddying the water with rhetoric.

I'm not convinced, either way.
Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and read the damn thing myself... so little time though

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
First time I can remember an American President telling the World.

America is no longer the Worlds sucker.

Time for the rest of the world to end the free ride.

Defend yourself cause we're done.

Lol, what free ride? Like the one the world gives America by playing their petrodollar game!

It's idiots like you that need to educate yourself mate. The global economy is a rich man's game, played out by people who swear no allegiance to any nation.

All the while I see many an American idiot making arrogant nationalistic gestures like they've all somehow contributed to this game.

If they rest of the world said balls to the petrodollar your economy would crumble overnight. Then I'd like to see how smug you'd be.
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

You should read it yourself. If everyone had done so, you wouldn't witness such hollow arguments across the isle. And you wouldn't be awaiting to make an analysis from such muddled trite. But the sad part is whatever lull that's been depleting EVERYONE s critical thinking skills. By the time the buzzard sounds off for a final answer, the twisted humor of it all would be the herds would prematurely thin itself pre occuppied with winning and not thinking to the point I wonder would we have enough of left to be able to DO anything

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When the new facts are outlined for the global-warming/climate-change accords...

I sure hop the methane mounds and methane created craters, all around the 2 polar regions & Siberia are acknowledged as the factual main cause of the 'seeming' outbreak of higher global temps (at least around the former slabs of ice that trapped the ancient methane in the polar regions to begin with)

see this article: www.msn.com...

SNIPPET

This study adds to existing uncertainty about the behavior of methane trapped near the poles. Methane is worrying because it can have an accelerating effect: As ice and permafrost melt, they release more methane, a powerful greenhouse gas, which makes the Earth warmer, so more ice melts, and more methane is released and so on. Scientists have mostly studied the gradual and continual seeping of methane in places like the Barents Sea. ...

edit on nd30149644068102582017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snellius

originally posted by: galien8

poor people always want to suck money out of the rich, always has been that way./

So where do rich people get their money from? By sucking it out of the poor people, always has been that way, hasn't it? Masters making more money thru their slaves....

you got me

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

good questions
I don't know, however I care

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Biogas has low energy returns.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Ask the US government, they have set their own goals.
It was requested to every country that participates in the Paris agreement that they set their own national goals as a contribution to lowering greenhouse gasses.

There is really nothing to negotiate, the Paris agreement is not a binding forcefull impementation of rules, it is a joined commitment for the future of our next generations.

Trump could easily have said, 'we are incapable to meet the goals we have set for ourselves as our contribution' so hence, sit with his administration and set a more realistic goal, see how it is in 2025 or 2030.
There is no need for negotiation with international parties on national contribution.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeyluv
Biogas has low energy returns.

2 times more than burning agricultural waste in an incinerator

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

No Trump supporter will be able to tell you because Trump himself never actually said. The entire agreement is unenforceable and symbolic. There is nothing to "renegotiate." It sets voluntary quotas and pledges foreign aid to developing economies. Trump's withdrawal is equally symbolic. American cities, states, and corporations are announcing that they will continue to try to meet the agreed emission goals, despite Trump's "leadership." The more Trump leads, the fewer people follow. Sad.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He obviously knew the agreement was non-binding, it makes it all the more strange that he talks about renegotiation whereas the US government has put forward its own agreed contribution in an NDC.

Anyway, we had a good laugh at his remark about representing citizens of Pittsburgh and not Paris

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join