It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton claims Trump unleashed 'dangerous' levels of hate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: seasonal

Trump Insults Gold Star Families, Veterans Disagree

So him saying that he created some jobs means he knows the same sacrifice as a family that lost their child defending this nation? Also this insult to vets.

“I’ve always wanted to get the real Purple Heart,” he said. “This was much easier.”
Imo the draft dodger shouldn't be allowed to have it.

Trump Courts Anti-LGBT Hate Groups from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family Religious ideology and it is a protected right. (I may not agree with their view)

So you would have no problem if every Imam in America were to suddenly start calling for Jihad? After all it is a protected religious right. Also may I point out it was a closed door meeting we have no idea what was discussed there only what we have been told.

Trump Viciously Attacks ‘Trump University’ Judge, Encourages Supporters to do Same Haven't the time to research this one

Research it? It was a major news story. He flat out said that this American born Judges ruling shouldn't be trusted because of his Mexican heritage.
Trump is the most hateful person ever elected.

Trump didn't serve. So he can't say he did.

Calling for Jihad is a tad bit different than Lou.

Donald Trump, Judge Gonzalo Curiel And La Raza
www.forbes.com...
He was concerned that the judges conection to the La raza was going to sway the case. He also walked back the ill thought out comment.

It is unfortunate that my comments have been misconstrued as a categorical attack against people of Mexican heritage. I am friends with and employ thousands of people of Mexican and Hispanic descent. The American justice system relies on fair and impartial judges. All judges should be held to that standard. I do not feel that one’s heritage makes them incapable of being impartial….

edit on 2-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: buster2010

"Trump Courts Anti-LGBT Hate Groups "

So what I'm seeing there is, if someone runs as Republican and reaches out to Christian Conservative groups, then inherently they're 'Courting Anti-LGBT Hate Groups', and therefore riots should break out at every rally and Republican's / supporters of a guy who went to the meeting should be met with and beaten down by violent angry mobs in the streets.

Am I wrong here, or can you actually elaborate on the page you linked (that seems to be dripping with SJW demagoguery)??

This article covers that part of the first one I linked.
LGBT Rights: All About The Judges
They have no problem with admitting they are anti gay.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So, if a Christian group is "anti-gay" then that inherently classifies them as a "HATE Group"?

And therefore they should be beat down in the streets?

If a group being "anti-gay" inherently makes them a "hate group", then by the same logic "pro-gay" groups would also be "hate groups", right? Two sides to the same coin, no?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

So we should pick and choose what is a religious right and what isn't?

He also walked back the ill thought out comment.

So Trump is trying to say he doesn't hate Mexicans because he hires so many of them? Isn't that like a plantation owner saying he doesn't hate blacks and to prove it look at how many of them he gave jobs?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

He also walked back the ill thought out comment.

So Trump is trying to say he doesn't hate Mexicans because he hires so many of them? Isn't that like a plantation owner saying he doesn't hate blacks and to prove it look at how many of them he gave jobs?

We do choose what is religiously right and wrong. Genital mutilation???

Your last statement is a personal decision. And with the pay his employees are more than likely getting I tend to agree, at least on face value with your comment.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Calling for open Holy war on everyone perceived as standing in your way might not should be a right, right?

I've seen HuffPo effectively call open gang rape by refugees on German women their right. The general 'you cant criticize Islam for raping chilred, beheading people, etc, etc' attitutde of mainstream liberals these days really is something to behold, when Christians merely being anti-gay classifies them as being a "hate group".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So, if a Christian group is "anti-gay" then that inherently classifies them as a "HATE Group"?

When they stop using their religion and start using false data as an excuse to be anti gay then they become a hate group. Many of these groups have been caught over and over again showing fake data to back up their claims.

And therefore they should be beat down in the streets?

Of course not beating a person up solves nothing it only shows who was the most skilled fighter. You exterminate the hate group then it's no longer a problem.

If a group being "anti-gay" inherently makes them a "hate group", then by the same logic "pro-gay" groups would also be "hate groups", right? Two sides to the same coin, no?

You are making a mistake here. I never said all anti groups are hate groups it's when they go outside their religion to spread their message that they become a hate group. Also you are right there is no difference between some pro and anti groups they do become hate groups but not all of them.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Someone saying they are anti-gay does not make a hate group.

Or do you contend that it does?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Shouldnt the HATE group be the ones who go around beating people up?!?!?!?!?!?

Because that's what the people you're representing brought to the table.

If you need this explained for you:
The 7 Stages Of An Extremist Hate Group

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We do choose what is religiously right and wrong. Genital mutilation???

That's culture based not religious based. There are Christian nations in Africa practice it just like the Muslim nations funny how people forget that.

Your last statement is a personal decision. And with the pay his employees are more than likely getting I tend to agree, at least on face value with your comment.

Ummm plantation owners generally weren't well known for paying their "employees".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Someone saying they are anti-gay does not make a hate group.

Or do you contend that it does?

You really need to start reading my replies. I have pointed out the difference at least a couple of times now. No being anti doesn't make them a hate group.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Define pay?

Slaves (of all color) were a very expensive part of a horrible system. If not cared for (and many were not) the system broke down.

Now low pay and send them away. In right to work states it is literally that easy.

And using "false data" makes a religion (who is anti gay) a hate group?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I never said all anti groups are hate groups it's when they go outside their religion to spread their message that they become a hate group.

When they throw gays off the rooftops in Muslim countries, they're not going "outside their religion" to do it, so I guess they're just a really serious "anti" group not a "hate group" then? Just trying to keep up with the current liberal definitions.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Great point, saying a man should never lay with another is not equal to tossing a person off a roof because of a preference that they cannot control.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The pant suit princess is absolutely right.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

She did call for unity, in her secession speech, but that doesn't fit your narrative so it's ignored.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

And let's not forget that Obama was a master at separating people by race. He also was a real flame fanner when there was a problem that involved the police.

Always found it interesting how people on the right blame Obama for their own racist BS. They are the ones who found it hard to believe that a black man from America was a legitimate president. They were the ones who always found ways to demonize a person of color whenever one was shot in order to excuse the shooting of unarmed dark person. They are the ones who use the few BLM idiots as spokespersons for the entire movement.

It is so amazing the quality of people they elect such as Trump, Bush, Cruz and McConnell, I mean is that party trying to break some kind of unknown record by trying to elect the dumbest and most ignorant person to office.

Balogneeeee. Did you not hear his divisive comments on all the ones of color publicized. Also what about all the major ones that were not publicized or no comment. If you can enlighten me to anything he did to help bring race together I will eat my Bologna.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

And let's not forget that Obama was a master at separating people by race. He also was a real flame fanner when there was a problem that involved the police.

It is so amazing the quality of people they elect such as Trump, Bush, Cruz and McConnell, I mean is that party trying to break some kind of unknown record by trying to elect the dumbest and most ignorant person to office.

But your OK with Mccain, Pelosi, Waters.......

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The pant suit princess is absolutely right.

LOL, this would be far more accurate -

Trump triggers 'dangerous' levels of hate from the Left

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoxVirtus

She did call for unity, in her secession speech, but that doesn't fit your narrative so it's ignored.

Well that didn't last long

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join