It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton claims Trump unleashed 'dangerous' levels of hate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's pretty evident to anyone without blinders on.

Nooses have appeared recently around the nation’s capital - including the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum - in a rash of incidents that experts say shows the growing use of hate symbols in the U.S. to try to intimidate minorities.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks bigotry, said it has seen an increase in hate incidents in the U.S. since the election of President Donald Trump. Between Election Day and Feb. 1, the SPLC said, it collected information on about 1,800 hate-related episodes from almost every state.

"In the past, it would be a couple hundred at most, and that would be high," said Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Trump’s presidential campaign, during which he pledged to build a wall on the Mexican border and ban Muslim immigrants. Trump also claimed for a long time that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States.

"Putting those sentiments in public from a presidential campaign has sanctioned a lot of people," Beirich said. "Things they might have kept inside themselves, that they have kept quiet about, have burst out."

source

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

No it is not evident.

What constitutes and incident? In other words is micro aggression included? And are the hate crimes chopped up into black on black crime, black on white crime, white on black crime, and so fourth.....

Are these confirmed Trump supporters?

How many convictions are there?

Simple hardly ever is.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

It's not about who's perpetrating these and whether they are trump supporters or not. It's about a change in the cultural climate. Coincidentally following the rise to power of someone who gleefully fanned this kind of behavior during his campaign.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The story is about Trump unleashing hate.

Would it stand to reason that it is either BLM -SJW types that are doing these cowardly deeds? They were after all rioting in mass after the election.

Or would you think it is middle America that works 40+ hours a week and voted Trump?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I believe Trump --- by virtue of his rhetoric and behavior --- emboldened a whole cadre of ignorant asshats.

I think I've been pretty clear on this.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

It's not about who's perpetrating these and whether they are trump supporters or not. It's about a change in the cultural climate. Coincidentally following the rise to power of someone who gleefully fanned this kind of behavior during his campaign.

I could make the same argument over some of the less than reputable leftist groups that have been hitting the streets in protest/riot the last few years. Truth is, there's plenty of blame to go around on both sides, and an awful lot of it started long before Trump ran for office.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Please give me a source of Trump calling for hate.

Please make it like calling half Trump's supporters deplorable.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I agree, this has been bubbling under the "all is well" appearances for some time. It seemed to wain under Bush, and got revved up under O.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Please make it like calling half Trump's supporters deplorable.

Aww, come on really? You watched the campaign rallies. You've heard what he's said. Manson never told his followers to kill either.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Enough said.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Finally a whole bunch of words from you that I (mostly agree with).

But that line in the middle: the fact is she was out doing full tilt SJW buzzword HATE speeches every rally at least those last couple months

So you are agreeing that the Right is not much different, or better, than the Left and agree that Trump was capitalizing on the political hate, but have to turn the direction back to Hillary using buzzwords like SJW?

For what purpose?

To be partisan.

You just couldnt take a little non-partisan 'victory' from me without trying to put a bunch of words into my mouth, and then twist it around and call me a partisan, could you?!?!?!?!?!?

Right/Left, Democrat/Republican is a sham; its all a deliberate divide & conquer farce.

How was Trump capitalizing on political hate?

What quote(s) do have have aside from a few off the cuff, poorly worded, non-teleprompter quotes from early on??

What was the one, oh, something like 'rapists from mexico', which easily could have been poorly deployed word salad, that wasn't intentionally meant to imply that all Mexicans are bonafide rapists (as if ANYONE is that STUPID to deliberately imply such a thing).

Which was then repeated by the MSM etc AD NAUSEUM to high hell endlessly to trump up hate against him.

And then what, oh, he called Rosie a fat disgusting pig, from which point thereon the ad nauseum Hate Machine MSM DNC (and probably YOU) harped on endlessly for an entire freaking YEAR that 'he calls women fat disgusting pigs', as if his personal insult to Rosie (who IS a fat digusting pig) was his attitude towards all women.

So you got anything else, or more projections / fallacies / misrepresentations?

I didn't even start paying much attention until one year ago, aside from noticing headlines about the riots (which ALWAYS painted it as it was all on Trump it was his fault; it was his people rioting). I was quite curious about, why the hell would his people riot his own rallies? I had been tuned out; didnt comprehend this hyper-bigoted SJW movement at that time. Then almost exactly (to the day) I finally started catching on to this SJW stuff. A couple weeks from today I'd have made:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
Which wasn't some politically motivated smear campaign project, that was just me out on youtube that night trying to watch videos about SJW's to see what these people are like.

And in that process it became assaultfully obvious: that it wasn't Trump supporters rioting their own rallies, NOPE, it was Democrat supporters there with a specific premeditated ambition: assault people that dnt agree with them; shut down the rallies so Trump couldn't speak.

Now dial back the timeline a few years, and let the tape roll: the trend for SJW minded liberals to stomp on free speech, to beat down their opposition with angry mobs, to riot, this was well in place before Trump ever threw his hat into the campaign game. And Hillary was all too eager to capitalize on it. It was her scene that had been fomenting the trend after all (Soros funded crews in particular; whom had her and Obama both in his back pocket).

Even outside of 'proper' politics all last year liberal SJW type were out rioting cities across the nation every week, especially after Bernie dropped out and the Hillary campaign could no longer keep the riot Trump's rallies blame game pointed at him, then it turned to open war on the streets random hate crimes the whole 9 yards (BLM in particular).

And dont play dumb, coy about that era. It was you specifically I recall out derailing each and every thread that was in response to BLM people out calling for dead whites, out committing actual MASS MURDER, angry mobs out beating whites, and so on. YOU. (This followed a similar pattern of in the breaking news threads about all the parallel mass murder by radical Islamists int he EU attacks, you were in each one derailing and defending radical Islam.)

Remember this one:

You should, as you were BLM's Chief ATS Apologist all last year from what I could tell.

So, it was just about when the riots at Trump rallies mostly simmered down (after Hillary could be no blame Bernie for them), and it all turned to open race war anarchy, that I happened to be fully tuned into the election. And from that point on I played a many of Trump's speeches in full. From then till the end. Even a couple after. And never not once did I pick up on any of this intense divisive stuff you guys were on here everyday asserting was his daily forte.

I was also playing some Hillary speeches in parallel. Where what I heard was exactly the kind of intense divisive bigot driven speeches you guys were everyday claiming Trump was making. I wrote threads about it. Here is one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video clip here (where she tells her supporters to follow the protestor out and "stage an intervention":

You can hear her acknowledging this whole hate & violence wave she had been riding on all along: "hasn't he been following this campaign", to the cheers of her crowd. Seig Heil, Hillary, represent.

The FACT you cant change: Not one riot, not even hardly one violent protestor at a Hillary or Bernie rally (whom weren't Democrat's). Clearly I picked the just side. And for that you label me a partisan hack to be disregarded, when you already know it isn't even true.

edit on 2-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That's what happens when people decide to pick old wounds and kick every political hornets' nest that they can find for the better part of a decade, all while labeling the opposition as racists, bigots, etc, for having the audacity to stand up for themselves. No surprise that its going to open up all those divisions that lie just below the surface.
edit on 2-6-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Can't think of a thing to add.

The D VS R is a total goat screw. It is like we are Charlie Brown and the R and D are Lucy. I'll be damned if we won't still kick the football.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Would you like a list?
Trump’s Record of Hate to Date
It's funny how the Trump supporters automatically start the Obama Hillary whine but do nothing to try and counter the fact that since the rise of Trump there has been a dramatic increase of violence coming from white supremacist groups. Trump rode his way into office on a wave of hate.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Trump Insults Gold Star Families, Veterans
Disagree

Trump Shames Sexual Assault Victims: Roger Ailes ‘Helped’ Women
CEO Roger Ailes’ alleged sexual misconduct
Disagree

Trump Courts Anti-LGBT Hate Groups
from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family
Religious ideology and it is a protected right. (I may not agree with their view)

Trump Viciously Attacks ‘Trump University’ Judge, Encourages Supporters to do Same
Haven't the time to research this one

Trump to Former Miss Universe: ‘Miss Piggy,’ ‘Miss Housekeeping’
not smart on Trump's part

I'm sure the rest of your proof is equally "weak sauce". Give me a deplorable comment.
edit on 2-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The D VS R is a total goat screw. It is like we are Charlie Brown and the R and D are Lucy. I'll be damned if we won't still kick the football.

It's because that is what we have been told all our lives. Remember when you were in grade school how many political parties were mentioned besides the Dems and the Reps? They don't even want the people to think when they vote that is why we are taught just go in and push the button for the party you support.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Our schools are horendous. In sixth grade the kids were taught about banks. They were taught low interest rates are GOOOD.

I asked the student what do low interest rates do? They said made people get loans.

I asked what does higher interest rates do? Discouraged loans was the answer. I explained the fact that savers can gain $$ from saving accounts. THis fact was oddly skipped in the school.

I asked what fractional reserve lending was. Crickets

Now perhaps the fractional system is beyond the 6th graders heads. But I think there is another reason it is left out.
edit on 2-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

It's because that is what we have been told all our lives. Remember when you were in grade school how many political parties were mentioned besides the Dems and the Reps? They don't even want the people to think when they vote that is why we are taught just go in and push the button for the party you support.

And now (even the elementary schoolers) are taught that one side is pure racist, and the other CANT be racist, even when outwardly by every possible metric the ones who supposedly "CANT" be racist are as racist as is even possible.

Which naturally I'm going to resist that.

And then you're team will label me at every turn a "conservative" "racist" for merely going against their diabolical grain.

I'll tell ya what, if being anti-racist is what "conservative" means now then I guess that is me. Ergo, if you guys can admit that the liberals are now as hyper-bigoted as they come, I'll call myself a conservative (even though traditionally in this very website even before Obama and the SJW rebellion went into effect the conservatives around here used to label me a liberal as some liberals should even recall).

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"Trump Courts Anti-LGBT Hate Groups "

So what I'm seeing there is, if someone runs as Republican and reaches out to Christian Conservative groups, then inherently they're 'Courting Anti-LGBT Hate Groups', and therefore riots should break out at every rally and Republican's / supporters of a guy who went to the meeting should be met with and beaten down by violent angry mobs in the streets.

Am I wrong here, or can you actually elaborate on the page you linked (that seems to be dripping with SJW demagoguery)??

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Trump Insults Gold Star Families, Veterans Disagree

So him saying that he created some jobs means he knows the same sacrifice as a family that lost their child defending this nation? Also this insult to vets.

“I’ve always wanted to get the real Purple Heart,” he said. “This was much easier.”
Imo the draft dodger shouldn't be allowed to have it.

Trump Courts Anti-LGBT Hate Groups from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family Religious ideology and it is a protected right. (I may not agree with their view)

So you would have no problem if every Imam in America were to suddenly start calling for Jihad? After all it is a protected religious right. Also may I point out it was a closed door meeting we have no idea what was discussed there only what we have been told.

Trump Viciously Attacks ‘Trump University’ Judge, Encourages Supporters to do Same Haven't the time to research this one

Research it? It was a major news story. He flat out said that this American born Judges ruling shouldn't be trusted because of his Mexican heritage.
Trump is the most hateful person ever elected.
edit on 7930000001830America/ChicagoFri, 02 Jun 2017 13:02:18 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join