It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton claims Trump unleashed 'dangerous' levels of hate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Very true, I can't remember the race relations being so bad. Maybe the LA riots?

And yes the D's and R's lied election after election about change. Perhaps now Trump will do what he said. The Paris pullout is a good sign, maybe.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No I answered your question in reference to dealing with mechanics and furnace guys.

No you did not. You provided an anecdotal logical fallacy.

You didn't like the answer so you go to your (liberal) through back position of insults. That's fine.

I'm not a liberal.

My experiences is that tradesmen are very conservative. Some libs sure. Not many.

Mileage may vary.

Your mileage sucks, but it's important to note you are backing-away from your absurd assertion ever so slightly.

I hope more honesty comes out.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Very true, I can't remember the race relations being so bad. Maybe the LA riots?

And yes the D's and R's lied election after election about change. Perhaps now Trump will do what he said. The Paris pullout is a good sign, maybe.

Just because we pulled out of the Paris deal doesn't mean we cannot tightened up emissions a bit. Reasonably and moderately in the right direction. Just think how far we could improve our emissions with the money we planned to give to that Paris Agreement.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

How often do you go to the local garage to ask them the political affiliation of their mechanics that are doing tranny swaps or to other people's houses to check the political affiliation of the person installing their furnace? You're talking out of your ass. That's been my point. Very sad, partisan and dishonest.
a reply to: introvert

Asked and answered, I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think this is our best chance of stopping the madness.

Can both sides not see how hard everyone is being pushed? If they keep pushing us into each other we won't notice it's because "they" are making the room smaller.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

How often do you go to the local garage to ask them the political affiliation of their mechanics that are doing tranny swaps or to other people's houses to check the political affiliation of the person installing their furnace? You're talking out of your ass. That's been my point. Very sad, partisan and dishonest.

Asked and answered, I'll leave it at that.

Can't blame you for leaving it at that.

Dishonest people lack the balls to admit they are full of #.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Agreed, there can be a consistent improvement to the internal combustion engine in both mpg and emissions.

The thing that I like to think about is the electric cars and when/if solar will be an effective charging option, and when.
I would think this would be a game changer. There are 3D printers that can print solar cells now, imagine in 10 years if investments are made.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

OK

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

OK

Jesus...

Do people even try anymore?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig will enjoy it

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It's simply untrue. Trump's speeches were aimed at all Americans, while her ilk and her media cronies not only threw gas on any fire, but lit the thing in the first place.

He made a couple of dickish comments about mexican immigrants, but otherwise I agree. Clintons rhetoric was far more derisive. And the dnc narrative was only just short of call for war if they didnt get their way.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

OK

Jesus...

Do people even try anymore?

Watching Hillary TRY to climb 4 stairs without holding the handrail the other day, made a part of me want to see her run..err. STUMBLE for the Presidency again. I miss the comedy she provided.

edit on 6/2/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The right does not riot.

It has revolutions.

In America, there has been only one revolution.

Are you saying the Right is lazy? One pump chump that can't do anything else?

What's more likely, is you are talking out of your ass.

Keep thinking that (that the Right is lazy)...I would argue the turnover of 1000+ political seats from (D) to (R) during the Obama years as the "best" example of an ongoing revolution from the "Right". I would hardly call that lazy, would argue it took massive coordinated effort, and would posit it's only the beginning. The fact that the Left has been, and continues, running around "hair on fire" since 2016 US election day kind of validates my points...

Please note there was no rioting in that massive flip of power from (D) to (R), as seasonal tried multiple times to point out to you...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hillary is blaming the victim. How classy

Regardless of whether you like Trump or dislike him, he is the victim of all this epic hate, not the source.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Darn the hag can not let go, she just wants to keep stirring the pot for more protest and chaos, talking about who is spreading hate

She will die of a hart attack on one of her hate speeches.

And if she makes it to 2020, brace yourselves my friend she will run again.

The women is a going senile and insane at the same time

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I agree, I have been voting since 1978, I have never seen soo much hate and viciousness again an outsider candidate like Trump in my life.

This is something unprecedented.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Hillary is blaming the victim. How classy

Regardless of whether you like Trump or dislike him, he is the victim of all this epic hate, not the source.

I don't think Trump is the real victim here. Instead, its the people who voted for him, largely because they were upset at the scorched earth social justice campaign that Hillary, Obama and the left in general have been waging against their traditions, values and beliefs the last 8-10 years, with Hillary's deplorables statement falling right in line. If Hillary is looking for a major source of division in this country, she...and the left in general...need to take a long, hard look at how they've conducted themselves over the last decade before they start pointing fingers at their opponents.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Do you think that Bush was involved with some of the pressure that got Trump elected.

I do. The fact that the financial leaders did not receive any "real" punishment for cooking the books and then bundling them in supposed great AAA investments is a common theme. This of course lead to the nose dive in '08.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I remember like it was yesterday, we had this financial thread that kept on going for years, that was all that it matter at that time, the financial downfall.

Now is Russia and Trump.

, The stories I can tell.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Certainly. There are a lot of factors involved with Trump winning the election. The fact that the Democrats intentionally stepped all over conservatives these last few years and stirred up a lot of resentment and division on both sides in the process is a major part of it, but its only a part. Undoubtedly, others sought a political outsider after having lost trust in the establishment for whatever reason, whether it be related to the '08 collapse or dating back further. People were looking for a Trump even during the Ross Perot campaigns of 1992 and 1996 and probably earlier than that, too. I'm sure there are other factors as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join