It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton claims Trump unleashed 'dangerous' levels of hate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: introvert

Did this tidal wave of hate go to sleep for 8 Bush years?

Absolutely not. The Left expresses their political anger just as much the Right does. That is why I said what I said. She brought this on to herself as well and the Left has very little room to talk, unless they want to be hypocrites.

But she is correct that Trump was able to capitalize on the political hatred.

The Right is no better than the Left and this constant desire to bash the other side is useless. The quicker we are to realize that, the better our political discussions will become.

We need to be honest here.

Edit: By the way, your post was an obvious deflection.

Finally a whole bunch of words from you that I (mostly agree with).

But that line in the middle: the fact is she was out doing full tilt SJW buzzword HATE speeches every rally at least those last couple months, when he was only slamming her record comparatively speaking.
edit on 1-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Finally a whole bunch of words from you that I (mostly agree with).

But that line in the middle: the fact is she was out doing full tilt SJW buzzword HATE speeches every rally at least those last couple months

So you are agreeing that the Right is not much different, or better, than the Left and agree that Trump was capitalizing on the political hate, but have to turn the direction back to Hillary using buzzwords like SJW?

For what purpose?

To be partisan.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The right does not riot.

It has revolutions.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The right does not riot.

It has revolutions.

In America, there has been only one revolution.

Are you saying the Right is lazy? One pump chump that can't do anything else?

What's more likely, is you are talking out of your ass.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

NO what I am saying is that when you see electricians, mechanics, police officers, and engineers marching on Washington. It will not end with a dept store burning, it will end with a revolution.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

NO what I am saying is that when you see electricians, mechanics, police officers, and engineers marching on Washington. It will not end with a dept store burning, it will end with a revolution.

Many Leftists are electricians, mechanics, police officers, and engineers.

So it appears you are talking out of your ass.

As I said in your other thread, so much dishonesty.

So sad.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Sure they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Sure they are.

So I cant be left leaning and an A&P Mechanic? Damn I guess I will have to turn over my licence.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Very rare to see a liberal swapping a tranny or installing a furnace.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Pyle

Very rare to see a liberal swapping a tranny or installing a furnace.

How often do you go to the local garage to ask them the political affiliation of their mechanics that are doing tranny swaps or to other people's houses to check the political affiliation of the person installing their furnace?

You're talking out of your ass.

That's been my point. Very sad, partisan and dishonest.
edit on 1-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I am a mechanic, and I work very close with HVAC installers. I also have relatives that are police officers and engineers-well they are engineers.

Health care is one of the only socially liberal issue that some of the above mentioned want changed.

Thanks for the "talking out of my ass". Classy
edit on 1-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I am a mechanic, and I work very close with HVAC installers. I also have relatives that are police officers and engineers-well they are engineers.

Health care is one of the only socially liberal issue that some of the above mentioned want changed.

Logical fallacies.

Doesn't mean squat.

Thanks for the "talking out of my ass". Classy

Don't talk out of your ass. It's not my job to placate to your emotions.
edit on 1-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Thanks for the "talking out of my ass".

I think it was the "tranny" reference....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Ok you win.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Nice.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Ok you win.

It's not a contest. It's a discussion in which we attempt to learn something.

I always try to learn where I may be wrong.

What have you learned?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I always find a good conversation with pointed comments like "you are talking out of your ass" makes for delightful exchanges.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I always find a good conversation with pointed comments like "you are talking out of your ass" makes for delightful exchanges.

I'm not here for "delightful exchanges". I'm here for honest discussion in which we attempt to learn something from those we disagree with, without using emotions and logical fallacies.

Your approach has not only been illogical, but also a bit chicken#, as you are not willing to be honest enough to admit the political "hate" is reciprocal.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All the stuff we worked for decades to try to get straightened out, Clinton and Obama unraveled. We stepped back to the way it was in the sixties again. This issue I talk about is not Trump, this is a Democratic creation. The Democrats in Congress allowed this to happen, and so did some of the Republican Senators. They did not have enough guts to challenge "politically correct" being misused. We have created a defunct government.

Look at the racial tension under Obama, it was much worse than it was before he got in. Look at the liberals misuse of stuff like politically correct and the words neo-nazi's, the Liberals actually are using neo-nazi tactics. The civil unrest in the last eight years has expanded tremendously under Democratic rule, they actually promoted civil unrest, Clinton is constantly hinting to keep it up. She should be charged with insighting treason.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No I answered your question in reference to dealing with mechanics and furnace guys.

You didn't like the answer so you go to your (liberal) through back position of insults. That's fine.

My experiences is that tradesmen are very conservative. Some libs sure. Not many.

Mileage may vary.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join