It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton claims Trump unleashed 'dangerous' levels of hate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: thetruth2017

I have to say, when Trump said I represent Pittsburgh not Paris, it was the first time in a long time a president has at least acted like he gave a crap.

Obama is an elitist, and you are blinded by your ideology.

I never said anything about supporting Obama, in fact I dislike all politicians.

I am not blinded by ideology, when it comes to Trump, I see an idiot and it is not because he is Republican. There are plenty of intelligent Republican people and this fool is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Your entire reply was proof.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

We both have nothing to gain by trying to prove something to one another.

I am merely stating my opinion of Trump and nothing will change that.

Agree to disagree and move on.

edit on 1-6-2017 by thetruth2017 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Good choice.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Apparently unpopular opinion around here but,

She isnt wrong. Trump demagoguery has unleashed a # show on the US with his supporters acting out. People that dont support him hate him because he does things that are #ing stupid and seem to only be done because Obama did the exact opposite or would further corporate/1% interests.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

She isnt wrong. Trump demagoguery has unleashed a # show on the US with his supporters acting out. People that dont support him hate him because he does things that are #ing stupid and seem to only be done because Obama did the exact opposite or would further corporate/1% interests.

Trump is the mastermind behind BLM, Antifa etc?

Wow that's some Palpatine-level scheme right there. Guess he really is always 5 steps ahead.

edit on -050010pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Are his supporters "acting out" (PC term) out of the ordinary, in terms of the normal # of dew bags doing stupid things?

Are you saying Trump is doing thing opposite because of what Obama did? So If Obama said up Trump is going to say down just out of spite or some other dumb thing?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Agreed. She is right.

Trump was able to capitalize and accelerate the hatred that began with Bill Clinton, which carried-over to Obama and was used against Hillary.

It actually goes back much further, but that is a deeper topic for another time.

If we are to be honest, she is deserving of some of that "hate". She brought much criticism on to herself and not all of it was unfounded.
edit on 1-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Wow that's some Palpatine-level scheme right there. Guess he really is always 5 steps ahead.

No? What?

BLM has nothing to do with Trump but the actions taken by police and the Anarchists are always angry at the government but Trump is just an easy target since he is also a corrupt businessman.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did this tidal wave of hate go to sleep for 8 Bush years?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Are his supporters "acting out" (PC term) out of the ordinary, in terms of the normal # of dew bags doing stupid things?

Are you saying Trump is doing thing opposite because of what Obama did? So If Obama said up Trump is going to say down just out of spite or some other dumb thing?

Wait Acting out is a PC term? I used it because of its connection to children who throw tantrums when things dont go their way.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

No? What?

BLM has nothing to do with Trump but the actions taken by police and the Anarchists are always angry at the government but Trump is just an easy target since he is also a corrupt businessman.

Well BLM and Antifa and all those other crazy groups are the ones spreading the most hate as of late it seems. Not seeing all that many Trump supporters trying to promote boycotts of businesses owned by people of a certain colour, or banning minorities from universities, or rioting in the streets.
edit on -050010pm6kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yes it is a PC term.

Are you saying Trump is doing things opposite because of what Obama did? So If Obama said up Trump is going to say down just out of spite or some other dumb thing?

And....
edit on 1-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

From the right it sure did. The left was angry about Bush from the start with the way the EC panned out but it died out with the patriotic fever that was 9/11. The wars only brought it back out. and then the crash happened and boy he was hated by everyone then. But some how that hate on the right got transferred to Obama when things had started to turn around and now hard to find a conservative in my area that doesnt hate Obama for something he didnt do.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Absolutely not. The Left expresses their political anger just as much the Right does. That is why I said what I said. She brought this on to herself as well and the Left has very little room to talk, unless they want to be hypocrites.

But she is correct that Trump was able to capitalize on the political hatred.

The Right is no better than the Left and this constant desire to bash the other side is useless. The quicker we are to realize that, the better our political discussions will become.

We need to be honest here.

Edit: By the way, your post was an obvious deflection.
edit on 1-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

and then the crash happened and boy he was hated by everyone then.
Bush or Obama?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Bush obviously, unless you somehow think Obama was in office in 2007/2008.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

From the right it sure did. The left was angry about Bush from the start with the way the EC panned out but it died out with the patriotic fever that was 9/11. The wars only brought it back out. and then the crash happened and boy he was hated by everyone then. But some how that hate on the right got transferred to Obama when things had started to turn around and now hard to find a conservative in my area that doesnt hate Obama for something he didnt do.

The left has been angry unceasingly since Clinton and likely before then.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Just checking, but O continued to spend the $$$$'s. And everyone but the elite (Obama, Trump, banks.....) hated Bush for giving the money away with very little punishment.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Just checking, but O continued to spend the $$$$'s. And everyone but the elite (Obama, Trump, banks.....) hated Bush for giving the money away with very little punishment.

It was spend or crash... Considering how things were when he started and where they are now I say it was the right choice to continue what Bush started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join