It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton claims Trump unleashed 'dangerous' levels of hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think that is a good point.

Leftists just didn't like the content of Trump's speeches. But they were very inclusive.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And let's not forget that Obama was a master at separating people by race. He also was a real flame fanner when there was a problem that involved the police.

Always found it interesting how people on the right blame Obama for their own racist BS. They are the ones who found it hard to believe that a black man from America was a legitimate president. They were the ones who always found ways to demonize a person of color whenever one was shot in order to excuse the shooting of unarmed dark person. They are the ones who use the few BLM idiots as spokespersons for the entire movement.

It is so amazing the quality of people they elect such as Trump, Bush, Cruz and McConnell, I mean is that party trying to break some kind of unknown record by trying to elect the dumbest and most ignorant person to office.

Oh you mean the people that lump some people into big groups and paint them with one paint brush?
Pot meet kettle.....dumb ass.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Is the Leprechaun blaming the reptillians next? Is it my imagination or is she genuinely concerned what her cronies are currently doing and that's the whole reason why she is lashing out on everyone? She looks desperate to garner any sympathy she could muster. Perhaps she is already aware of the bombshell that is going to be dropped on her head. They are coming for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
We couldn't tolerate another Clinton in the White House, you think the woman might get a clue?
No way, she's addicted to power and having people listen to her ravings.
What sad and pathetic creatures failed politicians turn into .

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

I voted Trump, but what I really wanted was a sanders trump rumble.

I also didn't like the Travon Martin sketch that Obama put out-you remember. If I had a son-fanning the flames.

Or the "I don't have all the facts but the police acted stupidly" fanning the flames.

Ever think people didn't like O because he was an elitist?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well they gave the nomination and the promotion to SS-Oberführer of the Brownshirts.

She even followed tradition and went into the Beer Halls !!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I think that is a good point.

Leftists just didn't like the content of Trump's speeches. But they were very inclusive.

They just don't like Trump. They don't like his looks, his mannerisms, his voice, his words, his business dealings. They hardly listened to his speeches unless they were quote-mining for newspaper fodder.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
unprecedented levels of hate?

you mean like when Hillary claimed on national T.V. that there was a "vast right wing conspiracy" behind the false allegations that bill was cheating on her when he was president?
and when she failed to appologize for her false accusations that there was a vast right conspiracy,when bill admitted that he did in fact "have sexual relations with that women"?

or how about when she called half of the American voters " deplorables"?

"'that women", Hillary Clinton ,is old and obviously suffering from serious mental problems

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Oh you mean the people that lump some people into big groups and paint them with one paint brush?

Guilty and will admit I made the mistake of lumping all when it is the majority.

I have met a few good people from the right but they were few. Most were ignorant big mouths whose idea of winning debates was to either name call or yell over others.

Trump is an idiot and a lot of people are beginning to see him as America's embarrassment. The world laughs at the US and the current leadership and of course you people will say who cares or attempt to deny it but it is fact. The US needs the world just like the world needs them and Trump is ruining their standing.

Oh well it is only 4 years, hopefully less, let us hope he does not do too much damage.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

What sad and pathetic creatures failed politicians turn into .

Pretty sure failure is not a prerequisite for politicians being sad and pathetic.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

It's really the only words of wisdom that has come out of this mess called politics.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

Guilty and will admit I made the mistake of lumping all when it is the majority.

I have met a few good people from the right but they were few. Most were ignorant big mouths whose idea of winning debates was to either name call or yell over others.

Trump is an idiot and a lot of people are beginning to see him as America's embarrassment. The world laughs at the US and the current leadership and of course you people will say who cares or attempt to deny it but it is fact. The US needs the world just like the world needs them and Trump is ruining their standing.

Oh well it is only 4 years, hopefully less, let us hope he does not do too much damage.

"Bad optics" as the journos say. The world doesn't like the way Trump looks, therefor he is a bad president. That sort of thinking was once considered snobbery, but now it's the going rate.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is there any way a single drop of sympathy could be had for the cold dried up mean spirited women?

She is a political animal and that is it.

She should go back to getting $250,000 45 minute speeches and be glad she isn't in prison.
edit on 1-6-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ever think people didn't like O because he was an elitist?

I know this and have met those people from the right who actually have good arguments as to why they don't like Obama.

Then there are those who use other arguments, such as being gay, Michelle being a man...etc.

Sadly those are the ones with the loudest voices who go out of their way to claim they speak for the right.

Like the left who need to silence the far left, they need to silence the alt right. Those idiots from both sides are creating havoc on the world stage.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I will give credit where due...at least you are honest. That would at least stop the maddening fighting maybe. Agree to disagree?

edit on 6/1/2017 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

She is a political animal and that is it. She should go back to getting $250,000 45 minute speeches and be glad she isn't in prison.

Gawd no doubt! She's the like career criminal in a crime thriller flick, where even after just barely keeping out of prison so far in the plot, and already having made entire truckloads of cash, they still push and push on to get more More MORE until they're finally caught.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I have to say, when Trump said I represent Pittsburgh not Paris, it was the first time in a long time a president has at least acted like he gave a crap.

Obama is an elitist, and you are blinded by your ideology.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Agree to disagree?

Always

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As I read this thread. It's obvious who the haters are.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Obama being and elitist and those other claims are not the same.

Him being an elitist is provable. The private "gay" and Michelle thing is fringe rants.

Trump is no elitist, he is braggy, loud and full of himself.

I think you are arguing with idiots, and keep going back for more.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join