It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France, Italy, Germany 'firmly believe' Paris climate deal can't be renegotiated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Looks like 3 big countries are very despondent over U.S. President trump's rejection of the Paris Climate deal.

France, Italy, Germany all say Trump's offer to re-negotiate are no good.

They not only believe re-negotiation isn't possible, they *FIRMLY* believe it !!

Well Well.

The New World Order has a set back.

What will they do now ?

I predict a wild "Sanctions War" !!

France, Italy, Germany 'firmly believe' Paris climate deal can't be renegotiated

Italy, France and Germany said on Thursday they regretted U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accord and dismissed his suggestion that the global pact could be revised.

"We deem the momentum generated in Paris in December 2015 irreversible and we firmly believe that the Paris Agreement cannot be renegotiated, since it is a vital instrument for our planet, societies and economies," the leaders of the three countries said in a joint statement.

Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron urged all their allies to speed up efforts to combat climate change and said they would do more to help developing countries adapt.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Interpretation: European Elites speak for the little people, refuse to renegotiate at the expense of real environmental issues hoping the little peoples' suffering will increase until America capitulates - screw the environment, that's not our priority.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Merkel
How about telling the public first where the money is going and what it being used for? I can't believe my brain dead country will vote for her again. This is so f#cking frustrating.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
As I see it, the players at the poker table are all upset because the guy that has been fronting them money to gamble has had enough, got up, and left the table. They are now all left to scrounge off of each other, and are pissed about that possibility.

Whaaa....

Time to start hawking some of your stuff countries if you want to stay in the big game.

We will watch from the sidelines, waiting for the inevitable in-fighting and back-stabbing to weed out the weak nations. Then, we will return to the table with the cards in our hands to start the deal with "house odds".

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

They all liked the U.S. better when we had a weak kneed coward of a President who did whatever they told him to do and without the approval of Congress.

Too bad.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Italy, France and Germany said on Thursday they regretted U.S. President Donald Trump's refusal to dump billions of American taxpayer dollars into a useless agreement.

Fixed it.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I wonder why other nations outside the EU and USA are able to "go green" without having to sign this stupid thing..
edit on 1-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like 3 big countries are very despondent over U.S. President trump's rejection of the Paris Climate deal.

France, Italy, Germany all say Trump's offer to re-negotiate are no good.

The EU, and particularly Germany and France, have spent the last few months snubbing and pillorying Trump, so when he finally returns the favour they get all upset.

While I think Trump should have signed, I do think the level of intransigent politics coming out of some countries is helpful. Can you imagine the difficulties the UK will have negotiating with these spoilt brats?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Merkel
How about telling the public first where the money is going and what it being used for? I can't believe my brain dead country will vote for her again. This is so f#cking frustrating.

I feel for you, really I do. Especially when it's so easy to see her flawed leadership and negative persuasions on all of Europe. Even Soros says Europe is in a death spiral and needs to do something different. But he's so flawed, he thinks more refugees are needed! It truly feels like a mental illness has taken hold and is spreading. If only we could create a common sense vaccine!

On topic, I'm so glad Trump didn't sign a deal to export billions of our greenbacks to other countries while they talk about trying to lessen their greenhouse gasses as they're spewing more and more pollution into the air and waterways. The US is the leader in lessening our pollution and has returned to pre 1992 levels and continues to dedicate our technologies and practices to accomplish even cleaner air. That won't change and all the hoopla against Trumps decision to not honor Obama's bad deal is empty hoopla. The NWO is full of empty hoopla.

edit on 2-6-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Interpretation: European Elites speak for the little people, refuse to renegotiate at the expense of real environmental issues hoping the little peoples' suffering will increase until America capitulates - screw the environment, that's not our priority.

Oh come on now. Personal responsibility and all that. You don't get to blame other countries for the future consequences of your own country's disastrous decisions.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
And what a fool he is. And really, people have an attitude problem if they truly believe that they can just pull back out of international agreements at the detriment of the world and their own reliability as a country and also can afford to have the gall to renegotiate on your own terms. Come on now!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Come on now kiddo, thats under the assumption we'll be polluting 24/7, sorry but we're not china.

Fail.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Yes, America first. Our terms and nobodys else.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You're currently the second worst polluter and China only caught up with you in producing filth in recent years. Striving to make AMERICA #1 again?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

What will they do now ?

EU Climate and Energy Commissioner Miguel Arias Canete said Thursday that the EU would not impose trade sanctions on the US if it withdrew.

"We are going to show them that implementing our targets is very positive for the economy, very positive for developing sophisticated technological advances and it is very positive for the welfare of the citizens."

Donald Trump withdraws US from Paris climate deal

I dunno, invite Elon Musk to join the parade? Moving on...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

France home of conspiracy involving the Hidden hand
Italy Houses the Whore of Babylon
Germany was and still is a Nazi Regime. (As evidenced by Merkels Actions alone.)

All three are pointed as important history for the illuminati Jesuits. I'd say their opinions on the matter are null and void.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So why then do you expect everyone to bow to your whims? You give the rest of the world the finger- why would we care about anything you want or do, then?

Also, don't you think it's terribly selfish?

The American ego's truly out of control.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Let us see exactly what they accomplish without the US, disappointment is one thing, going forwards is another.

Show how great the agreement really is for the world by all its' members with the US in absentia within the agreement, compare each to each without the US. Let us see what they really do.

Knee-jerk is to blame the US (always)...

The US can, will and should go greener on its own, innovation will come back into our vocabulary; but not at some international expense not at some Presidential agenda to look good

Billions upon billions of failed grants, loans and guarantees (Solyndra, Evergreen Solar, Fisker Automotive, First Solar, Bright Source?...blah the list is too long)...the money has already been wasted....gone! All to make a President
"look good"...narratives etal.

Let them run with it.

Bring the results.

mg

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this thread. It's strange that anyone would want Merkel in after all she's done to Germany.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I wonder why other nations outside the EU and USA are able to "go green" without having to sign this stupid thing..

Another good question not being answered by anyone. It's a big Club and I can't say that I trust it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join