It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Blast Trump’s ‘Shameful’ Plan to Withdraw From Paris Climate Accord

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If those celebrities are so concerned about the environment than maybe they can lead by example and shut off their air conditioning...oh wait,that affects them...nevermind.

Who cares what these idiots think?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Get f#cked irrelevant celebs. Like Leonardo DiCaprio cruising around the world in a f#cking jet to recruit gullible people to fight the climate change. F#cking hypocrites.

hold your tongue sir/madam

i have you know leo has invested in a seafood company....
he is making a difference

hahahahahaah

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Estimates show the earth’s population approaching nine billion by 2050, putting tremendous pressure on our natural food resources,” said DiCaprio. “Seafood is a primary source of protein for nearly a billion people – but climate change, acidification and over fishing are putting increased pressure on our oceans’ natural stability.” He added, “LoveTheWild’s approach to sustainable, responsible aquaculture is promoting the development of a secure and environmentally-conscious solution to feeding our planet’s growing population.”

n order to make its business environmentally sustainable, the company says it only sources four farm-raised varieties of fish: striped bass, barramundi, catfish and red trout. Labels on LoveTheWild’s food ensure that customers can trace exactly where their fish comes from.

if youre worth the kind of money that can really go towards making a difference you invest in a seafood company that ONLY sources 4 varieties of farm raised fish

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

President Trump does care. He is simply against THE DEAL that punishes American taxpayers unfairly.

All we're hearing right now from the left is how Trump is killing the planet by pulling out of a stupid globalist climate scam that actually does little to nothing. He is merely pulling out of an economically destructive deal. America first!

All these globalist activists make their money off of hard-working taxpayers....especially AMERICAN hard-working taxpayers.

I truly believe Obama is a closet America hater and sought to bring us down a knotch or three.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
More fake outrage by these celebrities, each one of these fakes own multiple homes, cars,boats and planes, effn hypocrites.

If celebrities cared so much, they'd pool their resources to build giant ice machines to blow coldness into the atmosphere. Cool the earth.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
i think shia is gonna fly a flag or stop texting for 3 days or something

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
In fairness the entire rest of the world is united in condemnation too.

Just the oil and coal barons celebrating, and those they have convinced with their propaganda.

Could it be they want US to pay for their share, and are pist that we're at odds with doing it???

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

LOL

I wonder what the carbon footprint was for him to fly his team etc up to Normway, and set up and live out all that month long triple cabin excursion?

One of my immediate questions was how they cooking in them little cracker jack shacks? Hope they werent living off pizza deliveries!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I mean seriously... 2 questions...

1- How many of these outraged celebrities actually knew what the Paris deal contained?

2- How many of these outraged celebrities actually watched Trump speak in the Rose garden?

This knee jerk crap from celebrities and the way their followers follow suit is quite frankly a little disturbing.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

LOL Shia Witch Project.
Weaponized autism FTW.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

i dont know but i do know the 4chan peoples dont mess around.
its kind of amazing the # they get done as a collective

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wish I could care about what a bunch of folks who have and will use more fossil fuels for all their fancy things during their lives than I can hope to.
Cars/trucks/boats/jewelry/ATV's/ORV's. Travel to places of business and pleasure. FFS get bent.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

LOL Shia Witch Project.
Weaponized autism FTW.

HE WILL NOT DIVI never hurt charlie babbit
HE WILL NOT DIVI squeezed and pulled my neck and hurt my neck in 1988

hahahahahaah

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Just the oil and coal barons celebrating, and those they have convinced with their propaganda.

Just who exactly are the 'oil and coal barons'? You still think this is the 1800's? Name some names.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Just who exactly are the 'oil and coal barons'? You still think this is the 1800's? Name some names.

My money is on J.R. Ewing.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

'checks pocket time piece and adjusts monacle'

yeah it is in fact 2017

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
I mean seriously... 2 questions...

1- How many of these outraged celebrities actually knew what the Paris deal contained?

2- How many of these outraged celebrities actually watched Trump speak in the Rose garden?

This knee jerk crap from celebrities and the way their followers follow suit is quite frankly a little disturbing.

I doubt they know much. They're mostly wannabe intellectuals and memorize a few statistics some grant-receiving scientist reported. They're actors! They love hyping stuff and getting all dramatic and emotional for the masses that eat their sh*t up!

Mainly, they just spout emotionally-charged BS that has been programmed into them since grade school: "I *heart* the planet." Yaayyy for me!! Save the Whales...oh wait...that's sooo '80s now, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You lost me at "celebrities".

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Who shot JR?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm rooting for Daniel Plainfield.

Drrrrraaaaaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnaaaaaggggggeeee!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
'checks pocket time piece and adjusts monacle'

yeah it is in fact 2017

I'll give him bonus points if he can name the largest shareholder of XOM.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join