It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qaix...Kinda Strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was bored a while ago, so I was doing a search on my username on here. I came across a link to a site called Qaix, that seems to be some sort of discussion archiver or something. Well, it had alot of our threads, most from BTS, but there are some from ATS, archived with the name of the person that actually said it and it usually has the full threads. Check here in their Open Discussion area, and youll see alot of threads from here there, a few actually started by myself. You can check the other forums and youll find some other threads from ATS/BTS.

Just throught Id share, its kinda strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Way to go dreamlandmafia!
Thanks for posting this...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Iv heard iv caused discussion...good I guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
How can I contact to ATS/BTS board owner?
I am qaix.com owner.
adv@softsearch.ru
Michael

[edit on 5-2-2005 by qaix]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, if you havent figured out yet (been a while), and you havent been contacted by them already, and your actually the owner of Qaix.com, then send SkepticOverlord a U2U.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah isnt' everything posted here property of Ats?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Yeah isnt' everything posted here property of Ats?

Yup!

Copyright:
All content and unique names copyright 2004 Above Top Secret and the respective content authors, no material, unique feature names, unique content names, or other ATS-unique items may be duplicated elsewhere in content or name without the expressed permission of the website owner.

and

Terms and Conditions of Use:
7.) You will not copy material from these discussion forums, to post on other websites, quote in offline research, or any other publication without my (Simon Gray) permission.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Next on Judge Judy............SImgon Gray Vs. qaix.com...........Stay Tuned!! THough I'd rather see it on Texas justice (orwhatever its called)

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Actually i'm reading through it, and im pretty sure even the non ats stuff is prolly hijacked. Man that is really disturbing, why would they do that?

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It seems they have been removed. They where everywhere, now none.

Great job Dream!

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm confused. This was a site made up of other sites' material!? How utterly stupid! Why would anyone do that, for what reason? Someone enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The thing that I thought odd was this:

Last night(02/08/2005), ATS/BTS seemed to be down for about 10 minutes? I think it was around 1:00a.m.(EST) I get bored easily, so I went ot google and typed in my user name in a search....
Of course the thread I am in show up, but when I would click on the links it would take me to this web site? Meaning this Qaix.com.

Now nothing I posted was on the page that showed up. But why would a link to ATS/BTS (which was down at the time) lead me to the website?

I just thought it was odd is all...

[edit on 2/9/2005 by bobafett1972]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If you just saw the title and it was a name of a thread started by you, and you clicked it and it went to Qaix, then it was an archive on that site that you actually saw. All ATS/BTS/PTS threads show up as Politics at ATS - Board Questions & Business - Broken Image Links and so forth. And since the threads on Qaix have been removed, it just forwarded you to another thread instead of the one it thought you wanted.

top topics

join