It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Trust What Former FBI Director JAMES COMEY Says At This Point?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Comey will be under oath when he testifys; I do not think he will purger himself, but I do not think we will get the whole truth from him.
I expect alot of "i can't answer that" or "that is classified" from him.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Big News on the Comey front...

He won't say Trump "obstructed" in the Flynn investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Big News on the Comey front...

He won't say Trump "obstructed" in the Flynn investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I heard that on the radio while driving. CNN working hard to dispel this as a "rumor from anonymous sources whose credibility cannot be determined." LOL...

The king of FAKE NEWS has a lot of gall questioning the authenticity of this, but never questioning the authenticity of Anti-Trump rumors.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Comey will be under oath when he testifys; I do not think he will purger himself, but I do not think we will get the whole truth from him.
I expect alot of "i can't answer that" or "that is classified" from him.

"It makes me nauseous, just thinking that I might have helped elect Donald Trump President."

"Uh Oh...There's President Trump. Let me hide behind this curtain so he won't see me!"

"Please Mr. Sessions.. Don't leave me alone with President Trump. Please!!" (He then has 3 meetings with President Trump with 2 of them being over dinner...Just the two of them.)

How would psychology professionals classify a person with these traits?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
CNN is questioning Comey's "mental judgement", for releasing his opening statement, 1 day before testifying.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Definitely not! No way should anyone believe what Comey has to say. Liar. Fake. Unless what he says fits Trumps' agenda and story then absolutely believe him. Solid guy! Totally honest.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Definitely not! No way should anyone believe what Comey has to say. Liar. Fake. Unless what he says fits Trumps' agenda and story then absolutely believe him. Solid guy! Totally honest.

I have not followed closely. Why are both sides claiming victory after comeys testimony? Is it as i stated in the op? Half did believe and half did not?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jtma508

I have not followed closely. Why are both sides claiming victory after comeys testimony? Is it as i stated in the op? Half did believe and half did not?

He has showboated his way into a mega book deal.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

yeah
i was wrong

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join