It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think that was just the political tripwire the site used to ensnare people in... there are many here very versed in debate, to cull and lure them in and muddy the waters. Changing minds from the old dirty diapers the last swami sitting on their heads, left them with.

The water eventually settles out the mud; the base is widened and more clarity results... you seeing ignorance means hey; Go deny it a foothold!

Take care

P.S. cute hair is the sort NEVER found on adults as seen on children. The web is full of "wigged" babies... perhaps only to "wig" them out later. Wig is a 1980's slang term for "freak out". The only cute babies are said to be one's own... if you can't fix ugly... why bother?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Are you saying I'm ugly? Dude, I'm the most beautiful thing in my mirror

For the other informative stuff I'm not awake enough yet, first need my sports & might come back to that later.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

That was my thinking too, kind of. Those "ascended masters"/Gods, the intelligences with bodies purely based on spinning information instead of matter, feel, live & learn similiar to us.

Maybe that's what the 7/9 (?) heavens thing is about, it's a graduation process back to the singularity at the core of all things?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yeah I remember me being quite the dick too in my earlier ATS years, knew everything & close minded as #. It's probably normal. You have an experience, it gives you an idea and at first you got the urge to "spread the word".
It took me a while to get from "preaching" to "exploring".

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Green Flash Brewing Update!

It seems that all might not be lost. They kept producing IPA but only put it in cans. They shut down their big (i.e., expensive) East Coast brewery and restaurant. Limited distribution and hired an Anheuser-Busch executive as their new CEO. Last month I think I had the last of what was on hand at one of our local brewhouses.

That they have the name and the San Diego brewery still producing is a good sign. I don't know about the ins/outs of bankruptcy but I think if they had stopped the name would have been gone but like I said, IDK.

Glimmer of hope exists for Green Flash!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Weird Dream Update:

None.

I did hear a beep-beep a month ago and stumbled across the idea that it might actually be like autolock on your car! You know, shift is over, heading for the door, push the auto-unlock to leave. But then all weirdness in dreams halted.

Might have something to do with all the sunlight this time of year.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen many bugs this year! Usually, when the flowers start a blooming, bees are busy like a beaver making hay while the sun shines! I remember almost running into one flying about knee high but that is it. No mosquitos (Alaska's state bird!), no moths, no butterflies, and no swarm of gnats to dodge. Very strange.

Boss is away, doing double duty this week so sorry not being around much.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Happy for your Green Flash.
No bugs is spooky, potentially a very bad sign.

I miss you and wait for better posting times. Will say, looking forward to you showing up whenever you can/feel like it/ want to...

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah, labels given at times not even bothering to really note as it is still a fetter; lama/bonpo etc tonsils do itch from time to time... but sweetheart those teeth would make a rabbit or mormon jealous not to mention the muppet hair from beaker or perhaps the bird sort of one from Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends...

To your other post; yes many see this place as a school or rupakaya/form realm... to teach forms found on it and even in it how to treat other forms with compassion and respect.

That's all this earth is good for about and below; it is destroyed and restarted at various intervals; one can do that themselves; as well at a certain point but then it becomes one's responsibility to carry the dhamma/dharma or law... until all others wake up to go back to the positions or seats they should hold in that learning; merit and demerit is something not to think about as life not only is freely given but also freely taken.

Many claim ignorance or to be the pig that suffers or is the cause of delusion as a bi/nary form. They get some respite since so many refuse to eat it... that choice only leads into hell as there is a stream of them in slaughter to balance out the imagery from the reality; the pig or hog is a representation meaning do not eat the delusions or dream others feed you; as reality. Not to be taken as yay ima choose to be delusional and then deny in lies that they knew anything about what they were doing; of course it is a sacrifice to those choosing such a "mental birth" unless all they do is choose to wallow in their own filth as an oasis over and over... as an escape that really is not one.

The Deva realm; only three steps on the noble path for them; Buddhists do the full eight until ready or spiritually grown enough to cut it back to the three.

Being a primordial buddha sucks; being a dipankara buddha sucks; working on making and creating ure lands of heavens over and over suck... but what is that sattva or beings vow of sentience? Put off the Bodhi or enlightened state until all pass into enlightenment BEFORE them. Meaning the same as I'll be the pig or archon for the next round or level when the earth is utterly destroyed and raised up yet once again.

Why two attendants? To a master of a temple? Those two must as a duty wake up the master or buddha at a certain interval... if they fail an entire system even galaxy size can fly apart; or collide into others; worthy or not? Kamma and that purple crown or crayon you must throw that crown down or place it on your earthly seat... invisible as that thing may be? No one unless truly worthy can ever sit there.

That is the lotus seat or Padma... that ol blarney of ass kissing and deal making and breaking that the four worldly kings sit on that have not risen to the heights of meru or the heaven of the 33rd.

One step from that heaven or plane is countless kamma as it kills countless unseen beings one's ignorance did not know were there... and THAT is individual kamma even though accident; one must clear that entire world by stopping and sitting and letting all nature run over and exact its revenge etc until all lay dead then it is time for the real world ruler to speak in mara fashion to the world conqueror as a father would a son; being the FIRST cause for that chaos to grow to begin with; then grow to such heights til face to face...

the torch is passed or light of the world then off again.

Eventually; one of these transient buddhas are kind enough to give back; otheriwse it is countless realms over and over; so much so ones form has been an entire galaxy where you've had to cross it as a headless skull the size of a grain of sand inching your way from the source like a tear drop from that first step to the outer rim then back.

A bindu or mark of that first step is seen as a drop of blood to cover the third eye so it cannot see anything but spite and hate for YOU so hiding? Running away heedless? Best to sit and wait for all of that to roll back into you fold you over time and time again to reap you as all life across a single galaxy... but not the great MA or mother; and that is simply known as SHE. She the great orb or weaver of worlds? Has NEVER needed.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I loved that post might have been your best one yet.

How have you learned all those things?
edit on 8-6-2018 by Peeple because: Grammar drama

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
That #ing sob! I convince myself he's the worst piece of sh1t to ever walk the Earth and he makes this

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

In 1990 I sat in meditation determined to die before moving in classic zen posture thumbs lightly touching as if a tiny egg was sitting there not too light or it will drop and not firm or it'll crack; and also two eggs under each armpit that cannot fall out nor be allowed to crack in too close together; in the same manner.

I was inspired by vipassana "wisdom style" in this meditation "manual" that listed most of them( I have a tattoo on my left arm; inspired of that book cover). The first practice; I used a samadhi style for one pointedness; the method is: try to hang onto the number 1. As soon as the mind moved let go and go to number 2 etc. once up to number 10... keep going and going until the number 1 cannot be lost and held as a single grasp... while keeping the three "eggs" in proper with the body. Eventually; it turned into an argument after the "one" was being held onto... instead of just letting go; the "me" "myself" and "I". Got into an argument; perhaps it was over the non existent eggs in mind holding one or the other three eggs held "in body" that started the argument.

So it was a back and forth or who are you and who am I blah blah blah of duality; back and forth like two heads rocking one cradle... shut up no you shut up back and forth, eventually; a "third" out of nowhere said "Both of you shut up" at that moment I shot into bliss/rapture for an incalculable amount of time; broken only by the "Babba Yaga" of "the hen house" to yell "my" name. and I fell... back into stupid service.(see how those places work Japanese style in the anime Spirited Away)

I was caught by the "Name and Form" link from the Bhava Chakra... back into slavery to this; horrid families service yet again. Mad of course; that a chore was delivered spoiling that state; yet grasping hate; I became the snake that devoured the eggs then back into the yin/yang spiral yet again to grasp delusion by allowing ignorance to grasp "me" allowing a name to command what was "formless" was the issue as there was no me and no nothing; but pure happiness and bliss; as all of the flowers or chakras spun and opened in kundalini.

Of course being some sort of fool; I walked around as if i "knew" something other than drowning in that dead pool of dried blood as a birth already achieved once from that stupid egg clutch and clutcher. So like a good stubborn mule with some ass trying to wear a purple crown and force more stupid all over me; he had the ideas of no separation like some damned elemental thinking he can be pure through all the impurity dished over time.

Anyway; all of those lies heaped onto me as my burden as I kept shrugged over and over the hate grew; yet headless and heedless always denied it.

So after wasting many years chasing a "dragon" in the material world to see if anything came close to that bliss/rapture? My journey was well out of the gate... of course grasping at so much ignorance thinking I knew something; I was learning from others eggs or children. Though, I could not "hear" being so full of myself; and trying to fill oh so many cups without producing... good thing because I was just an ignorant pig eating at a trough when allowed into the gate of another yagas house.

Finally I started to learn to listen; and the advice was sort of "can you hear yourself"? So I started to listen to "my" own words as they were spoken... I realized those were not my words but feeling based words; like the stupid song "hooked on a feeling" and like some ol alley cat jonsing/craving for any "fix" to feel good.

Eventually; that learning to hear; did turn into listening... then hate started bubbling; racist terms arising... distraught I went to the temple and asked for advice; the abbot said laughing and bowing time and time again shaking his head "impermanence" over and over. At that moment I realized I was a fire and cutting my own forrest down to keep it going... so I ceased being the house holder; of the rote grasping of impermanence as a concept and finally; I actually KNEW something!!! but it was just that one thing... the racist terms etc were easily cut off as I was no longer building the house; just trying to live a normal life that i was never given.

Even when making one; Babba and her hen house full of foxes and possums would lure this "me" back in... promising ease when THAt was never the case.

So I started looking at ease; and I found it always ENDS at another's expectations; of "drop that egg mister!" so I did; and started focusing on; my future alone; and happiness followed suit. Then out of nowhere; and egg holder showed up; and struck with poison yet it was and still is a good poison... as I finally let go of the ear grasping, the eye grasping, nose grasping, tongue grasping, and sensual contact grasping and see there is ONLY mind.

Oh not in or by others though; as they are out of their minds; trying to constantly rule a form as their own; in that stupid animist flow of poison... avoiding five wombs of birth I stepped out of the realm of death; oh it still occurs all the time; as Mrs/Miss Lillith and her Lil can tell/tail you... one thousand beautiful one's made and killed from the Deva realm so two stupids a god/titan can fight over that original egg.

Yet another of the seeming trollions of names this "no self" has been called since then; all keep getting trapped in that same stupid link that ensnared me; and down the rabbit hole they go searching for "Alice" easier to not wonder the land to always be honest. I am also not concerned about "sea/see" men either as they are more like "boys" thinking themselves too/two men.

Time being a concept the same as thought; all emphimerial passes on and through; ignorance of and too form; try to at as a self and have two other to witness their own point as if it wasn't just something stupid on the end of their own finger.

Why? Because still no "hearing" and when there is clear seeing? Abused? IT NEVER gets better in that continuing downward spiral "thinking" they are above the ground instead of shed and dead below it millions of times... why? Oh little hungry ghost onced wanted to take his fathers place thinking it was a gang bang; opps father thought lets have a child, then little hungry ghost up his ass waiting flew right on through and into a womb realm of a babba yagas house to learn playdough and Plato... then get the hell out. That's the door to the human realm... out of balance of "good" men? SHE allows a female birth directly form the head of "big momma's house" it is definitely nothing to crone or crow about... as that first link?

Ignorance; you can deny it or be it; but you always end up stuffing yourself as or with stupid as soon as you enter a sense gate...

Being a gateless gate? All the sheep do is continue to jump it in their sleep. I ceased to mentally teach the way or the dhamma as too many always try to twist off oh so many umbilical cords; to keep birthing their own ignorance over and over. Some chew through those cords; only to end up in yet another net.

KAMMA is each moment; soon enough they will stop unwrapping the present; and be an actual gift instead of a continuing curse.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

In 1990 I sat in meditation determined to die before moving in classic zen posture thumbs lightly touching as if a tiny egg was sitting there not too light or it will drop and not firm or it'll crack; and also two eggs under each armpit that cannot fall out nor be allowed to crack in too close together; in the same manner.

I was inspired by vipassana "wisdom style" in this meditation "manual" that listed most of them( I have a tattoo on my left arm; inspired of that book cover). The first practice; I used a samadhi style for one pointedness; the method is: try to hang onto the number 1(repeating it over and over... As soon as the mind moved off 1; let go and go to number 2 etc. once up to number 10... keep going and going until the number 1 cannot be lost and held as a single grasp... while keeping the three "eggs" in proper with the body. Eventually; it turned into an argument after the "one" was being held onto... instead of just letting go; the "me" "myself" and "I". Got into an argument; perhaps it was over the non existent eggs in mind holding one or the other three eggs held "in body" that started the argument.

So it was a back and forth or who are you and who am I blah blah blah of duality; back and forth like two heads rocking one cradle... shut up no you shut up back and forth, eventually; a "third" out of nowhere said "Both of you shut up" at that moment I shot into bliss/rapture for an incalculable amount of time; broken only by the "Babba Yaga" of "the hen house" to yell "my" name. and I fell... back into stupid service.(see how those places work Japanese style in the anime Spirited Away)

I was caught by the "Name and Form" link from the Bhava Chakra... back into slavery to this; horrid families service yet again. Mad of course; that a chore was delivered spoiling that state; yet grasping hate; I became the snake that devoured the eggs then back into the yin/yang spiral yet again to grasp delusion by allowing ignorance to grasp "me" allowing a name to command what was "formless" was the issue as there was no me and no nothing; but pure happiness and bliss; as all of the flowers or chakras spun and opened in kundalini.

Of course being some sort of fool; I walked around as if i "knew" something other than drowning in that dead pool of dried blood as a birth already achieved once from that stupid egg clutch and clutcher. So like a good stubborn mule with some ass trying to wear a purple crown and force more stupid all over me; he had the ideas of no separation like some damned elemental thinking he can be pure through all the impurity dished over time.

Anyway; all of those lies heaped onto me as my burden as I kept shrugged over and over the hate grew; yet headless and heedless always denied it.

So after wasting many years chasing a "dragon" in the material world to see if anything came close to that bliss/rapture? My journey was well out of the gate... of course grasping at so much ignorance thinking I knew something; I was learning from others eggs or children. Though, I could not "hear" being so full of myself; and trying to fill oh so many cups without producing... good thing because I was just an ignorant pig eating at a trough when allowed into the gate of another yagas house.

Finally I started to learn to listen; and the advice was sort of "can you hear yourself"? So I started to listen to "my" own words as they were spoken... I realized those were not my words but feeling based words; like the stupid song "hooked on a feeling" and like some ol alley cat jonsing/craving for any "fix" to feel good.

Eventually; that learning to hear; did turn into listening... then hate started bubbling; racist terms arising... distraught I went to the temple and asked for advice; the abbot said laughing and bowing time and time again shaking his head "impermanence" over and over. At that moment I realized I was a fire and cutting my own forrest down to keep it going... so I ceased being the house holder; of the rote grasping of impermanence as a concept and finally; I actually KNEW something!!! but it was just that one thing... the racist terms etc were easily cut off as I was no longer building the house; just trying to live a normal life that i was never given.

Even when making one; Babba and her hen house full of foxes and possums would lure this "me" back in... promising ease when THAT was never the case.

So I started looking at ease; and I found it always ENDS at another's expectations; of "drop that egg mister!" so I did; and started focusing on; my future alone; and happiness followed suit. Then out of nowhere; and egg holder showed up; and struck with poison yet it was and still is a good poison... as I finally let go of the ear grasping, the eye grasping, nose grasping, tongue grasping, and sensual contact grasping and see there is ONLY mind.

Oh not in or by others though; as they are out of their minds; trying to constantly rule a form as their own; in that stupid animist flow of poison... avoiding five wombs of birth I stepped out of the realm of death; oh it still occurs all the time; as Mrs/Miss Lillith and her Lil can tell/tail you... one thousand beautiful one's made and killed from the Deva realm so two stupids a god/titan can fight over that original egg.

Yet another of the seeming trollions of names this "no self" has been called since then; all keep getting trapped in that same stupid link that ensnared me; and down the rabbit hole they go searching for "Alice" easier to not wonder the land to always be honest. I am also not concerned about "sea/see" men either as they are more like "boys" thinking themselves too/two men.

Time being a concept the same as thought; all emphimerial passes on and through; ignorance of and too form; try to at as a self and have two other to witness their own point as if it wasn't just something stupid on the end of their own finger.

Why? Because still no "hearing" and when there is clear seeing? Abused? IT NEVER gets better in that continuing downward spiral "thinking" they are above the ground instead of shed and dead below it millions of times... why? Oh little hungry ghost onced wanted to take his fathers place thinking it was a gang bang; opps father thought lets have a child, then little hungry ghost up his ass waiting flew right on through and into a womb realm of a babba yagas house to learn playdough and Plato... then get the hell out. That's the door to the human realm... out of balance of "good" men? SHE allows a female birth directly form the head of "big momma's house" it is definitely nothing to crone or crow about... as that first link?

Ignorance; you can deny it or be it; but you always end up stuffing yourself as or with stupid as soon as you enter a sense gate...

Being a gateless gate? All the sheep do is continue to jump it in their sleep. I ceased to mentally teach the way or the dhamma as too many always try to twist off oh so many umbilical cords; to keep birthing their own ignorance over and over. Some chew through those cords; only to end up in yet another net.

KAMMA is each moment; soon enough they will stop unwrapping the present; and be an actual gift instead of a continuing curse. Fell into enough hells just by sitting hermit style letting it all fold and wash over... kamma for me ceased seemed the entire earth went through a dark night...
edit on 9-6-2018 by BEBOG because: weird an addition turned quoted... such much for metta/dana

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I probably will never fully understand what you just conveyed. I come from an entirely different thought-school.
But it reminded me of "The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul".

Never forget to laugh. Never get upset, just be surprised.

There's no hug emoji so I use this:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Look what Kev found:
The Quantum Casimir Effect as possible universal force, organizing the bilayer structure of cell membranes.
My thoughts were immediately this:
"It makes me wonder if that's true for two "universe membrane touching points" too? Ie between two black holes, from one universe to the touching one, space-time functioning as the two non-charged (in this case not metallic of course) plates in an "almost vacuum"?"
You know to continue the thoughts about black holes one day becoming "grey".

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I had to grow myself up; almost like a sperm hit the ground and become conscious... then eventually they became conscious of me.

Knowing how they were living? They tried then to desperately get their # together; and yet religion was no cure just a bandaid to apply like a fake smile; then rip off once out of that company and right back into the same ol # different day.

Dagger mouthed always fighting always yelling at each other's throats... so I continually read book after book; had school and well chores as soon as my feet got off the bus til and sometimes after too dark to see.

Anyways; here where the time is nigh or neigh on this old family land... it is what it is; I learned planting seasons, harvest, wood cutting, lawn care and maintenance, home building from ground up, and all sorts of mechanicals. I like being married to the land, so I hermit and meditate keeping peace with it; until some energy spirits me away into the realm of death for however long and brought back after the dakinis have had their fill and then rinse and repeat...

Lol the same thing was happening to Bodhi Dhamma so perturbed that he was missing the party he cut his own eyelids off; like if I am going to be dragged off to the devils whore house as a star of the show? I want to at least see wtf is going on.

lol As a caste celibate monk... with enlightened mind? Um yeah no you don't. As that would set root and fire back to being a home/land builder and that is not the enlightened minds job; it is to illuminate so all that junk in the dark gets cleared out for the pure lands/worlds so desperately needed of course four cycles; a king from each sits in each direction... over one world after four are destroyed in a watch, wait and see, and of course pounce...

The babas etc have never liked that corral or fencing in; so world fight after world fight... lifetime after lifetime and best one be born ignorant from the beginning; and yet not. As a flash of lighting will come after that dark night of the sole(watch your step); pick your flower petals wisely young stupid as they are the only light you see in kali's world; the three kings will present themselves before then and hey ignorant you; the fourth.

My time is over in the run of the 12 monkey minds also known as the great race as seen in the Chinese zodiac... so stupids keep pecker heading constantly; thinking I am still the one in the running. Of course this is world wide; so know your astrology or keep grecian formula wrestling on that old photo dojo.

They only seal their own fates applying their "mushrooms" in the strangest places; all my seed gone to the wind/water/rocks and fire? And I have floated as a wood rat across all of them? No longer game... as to some it is a hunt and to some it is a smell. I chase nothing knowing nothing one cannot be named nothing because name is a TAG for you're it.

So no I don't go play those childrens games; as I know full well it leads to another birth and hell full of that wind called amnesia... being nobody going nowhere; wanting for not and not naught(y)? Nothing to grasp... as all binds are broken. The spider queen has a king and they like to jack people up and puppet them off; but that starts in ye ol dark night of sole. As sooooouuuullll is just some old boo waiting to scare you we we we all the way back home.

Never having one except this rotted old festering corpse? I know no other.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I actually envy you a bit, having your own piece of land to take care of is a privilege. Of course at the same time I'm sorry for the price you pay for it.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Is the Cafè dead?
And what did you guys do to Kev?
Where's Mousy?
And I find it kind of strange it follows my tides. High strangeness for me, a lot of Cafè talk. I'm on vacation, silence.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Like I said, I had to cover for the boss last week so was on and off ATS in general. I login to stop the d@mn ads from being so obnoxious. That and the autoplay of JV's Off The Grid. I wonder why he gets to cuss on here and the rest get T&C warnings?

That and it has been too nice to dork around on-line. Oh, and I got into the Stanley Cup play offs (hey, we're a northern state!). So for me, it was mostly lurking and working!

Which I guess paid off because I walked in today, checked my email, and had one from HR. It was a PDF that I had to download, so I did, and it was a letter saying I am getting a raise!! YAY!!

Doesn't help today as I have $ 5.25 in the bank until Friday. I might have to sell my body on the streets to get my drug of choice.... BEER!!! lol. Probably all it is worth, a couple Bud lites and maybe a used cigarette! lol.

It ain't much but every little bit helps!

Café topic. I was wondering about helium becoming superfluid (a BEC). The cosmic microwave background radiation is colder than BEC temperatures. I was hoping to say something smart about entanglement and Hamilonians and lowest energy state and entropy but lost the train of thought over the weekend.

I was reading this on Arstechnica - Magnetic helium makes superfluid time crystal.

But like I said, lost my thoughts when good weather hit!

And yeah, we kind of stagnated without you around. So I guess it is time to get the crazy train back on the rails and watch our speed!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Don't sell your body. You would feel dirty afterwards and no beer could wash that away. Superfluid time crystal?
I'll have to read that tomorrow I can barely type and read, sounds like something that requires thinking. But good to see you're still here.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It is a funny read and makes you wonder why they chose those terms. SMH.

Get some sleep, baby. Best to tackle quantum time fluctuations after a good night's sleep and a fresh pot of coffee!

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join