It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

damn it peeps you set me off again.

Now I'm reading comments on videos that go like this..

The unnatural evil, is the Lord of the Archons, the Demiurge. This would be the virus, or malware that you spoke of. Humanly, we call them Narcissists, psychopaths, cluster B disordered people, some have called them Reptiles because they lack humanity. They are energy vampires that abuse humans to harvest our soul energy. Our Abrahamic religions have been stripped of much of its spirituality and replaced as a program to feed energy to this being. They are all a hive mind. This may be controversial, but the identity of the Demiurge, the Archonic Lord, was the God of the old testament. This is why, the chosen people of this being, hold the highest positions of influence in this world. Truth hits hard my friend. And Yes, most people are NPC's.

quoted as succint explanation good as any other as anology or not, of those who do not like me.

edit on 1-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Judgement Day.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I'll pass on that one.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Germany will burn today. I'm super excited. Hamburg and Berlin.

Reichstag's burning nänänänänääää

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

She called herself "doomsday girl"

actually said that was her login for her mental hospital account. I never could fully tell her sense of humor from her regular statements ha.

if you're trying to catch up with her, I'll give you like a 6/10 .

I have 6,066 posts!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Believe it or not, I'm currently listening to BeeGees in concert. What an awesome doomsday soundtrack. Before I had Queen.

I start to like that girl unknowingly

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

unknowingly she's in your head.
A mind virus passed through me or mousy,
I have the antibodies, so now I'm a carrier lol.

Now that's my kind of alien invasion
thought contagion.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

No, I don't think that's what's happening. We work for the same... force. Is my guess.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I was just being funny though you said what I was saying.
She channeled things remember?
I don't know what the whole thing was about but me and her didn't mix well.

Serdgiam who still pops in now and again, said me and her were not "on the same tree"

I tend to agree, well, so did she, depending on the she, that she was.

She called me her mirror.

..don't take me too seriously..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You didn't mix well because you live in denial BB. I arrived at The Stones live in Havanna now.

Paaaaaaaartey!

Today is so weird you know what I'm listening to now? Dixie Chicks. And I think their leadsinger is insanely hot. Yes, I enjoy the Dixie Chicks. I've obviously lost my last marble...
edit on 1-5-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You know.. its funny, but I don't remember a damn thing about that. But, I'm willing to concede to my own opinion

Probably part of a conversation comparing our bodies as part of pan-dimensional flora, with our bodies as the leaves?

I'm still more than a little partial to that metaphor. In our stories, there have been a few similar ones in everything from kabbalah to certain takes on paganism (like the Norse outlook, Yggdrasil).

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Tree of life... beat me to it!

I was going to say something about the tree waving at the wind and the rain but the wind and the rain are in a hurry and don't acknowledge the trees!

Then I was going to make a bad Whitesnake pun and say, "Guess who's back"!!

I'll spare the pun and spoil the child!! I take my metaphors shaken then stirred!!

-TEOT
edit on 1-5-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: ETA: Happy May Day, Peeps!!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes you just agreed with yourself I think lol. Can I always summon you by name? and in that vane and in some honor..

If Reverbs ever left earth dimension It should come with warning label.

Best by year 2012, produced on a plane that may contain nuts, total nuts, and tree nuts!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I won't deny that I may be denying but in da nile the denyee doesnt know they denied anything. So...
maybe?!

For some reason my brain just made the joke catheter ray tube monitors instead of cathode ray tube monitors

I just woke up

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

teot makes a joke I write one word on youtube and now i understand peeple? or?

live stream:

thats paris I guess

hamburg 2015 looked fun:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I googled but now Im thinking it was a pm.
but it led directly to the old cafe and jacygirl making fun of me for being crazy. I miss her. we both shared how we could hear other peoples thoughts sometimes and answer them because we thought they said it out loud..

Kellyprettybear talking about me:

reply to: Reverbs

Well everyone in this thread who is "mystical" is part of this giant, weird, interaction, which makes sensing anything about anybody even more deceptive than usual. That's my observation anyway.

The problem with mystical people, is that part of their personality that would normally be used for "normal social interactions" gets co-opted for other purposes, generally I would say, for the use of "something else".

I know that sounds vague, but it's different for every person.

For example, you would appear to surround yourself with tulpas or entities who suck kundalini, which would leave you depleted, and thus you would be prone to trying to recover by sucking on others. I know that my even mentioning this
will make you extremely uncomfortable.. but I don't want you to doubt my sincerity of heart. Or as they say, I may be a fool, but i'm no idiot.

or anaana talking to beansidhe

Psychosis, in clinical terms, is the distinction that we give to hallucinations that are accompanied by delusional thinking. That is, believing in or seeing something that the majority of people cannot or do not. However, If we, as human beings, did not have that capacity we would not even be in the caves, we would still be in the trees.

I watched a joe rogan podcast recently with a sleep and neuroscience expert. He basically said the same thing, and in addition to what is written above he said when we go to sleep we are full blown psychotic, that the brain needs sleep so bad it will even decide to sleep when youre awake. basically mixing the dreamworld and reality together.

or what did peeple say

"what if the ego is to the mind what time is to the physical."

wait peeple speaks french?

im beansidhe's word-nemesis!

can't read more of my old posts. too cringy. I embarrassed myself a lot back then.

I don't know how you all put up with me.

ugh.

sometimes I wish I never opened my mouth.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Rage against the machine!!

I am sure my first posts are cringe worthy too! I re-read my intro... what a buffoon! So don't sweat it!

Dreams, psychosis, hallucinations, are also related to that one chemical T&C-25!! And then there was your post on another thread stating our brain basically micro-doses us!

Over on the Summer of Love, 2017 Style thread (I am surprised that one has been allowed to stay up!!), they found that your sense of individual self is tuned down (in its intensity) and you go all hippy "one with the universe, man!" while under the influence.

And to throw another tool in the toolbox, what is "hypnosis" but another method of "tuning the ego down"?? (See, Peeps! That is what I mean when I say, "death of the ego", it is not the "Freud ego" but that thing that keeps us separated).

Weird how we had to come out of the trees, go into the caves, trip out on magic fungi, draw on the walls like a crazy person, develop languages, get them all jumbled up (French, German, Gaelic, Native American, Japanese, Chinese, the other, other kind of Indian, and Latin, just so wee can get on the internet to post links to music and art which we don't have the words to describe!!

Remind me not to ignore this place (unless I have to, at times, of course)!!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yeah like teot said, don't be ashamed to talk about stuff.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

its cringe mixed with hypocritical mixed with regret so its a bit potent, but ah thats what feelings are for if you dont drown them out.

so another interpretation of the tower of babel thing.
language seems to sit on top of natural syntax. and you layer on top the words. I know one time on a not so micro amount me and 3 others were basically using the same sound "uh" but it could mean everything in conversation. or in other words I didnt even realize thats all I was saying. we thought we were using english.

and your last paragraph was teot perfection. I needed that laugh right about now.

ego defined by Jung is not the self, but actually the way peeps said it basically. Its the tape recorder recording from first person view, so it says "I" did this. but the self is made of many more parts.

I havnt read jungs work in forever so im probably off on that, here is a concept map though:

yea I definitely mixed that up with something else, but here is a quick rundown and keep the picture in mind.

Jungian model of the psyche

most relevant piece to "what is ego?"

The origin of the ego lies in the self archetype, where it forms over the course of early development as the brain attempts to add meaning and value to its various experiences.

The ego is just one small portion of the self, however; Jung believed that consciousness is selective, and the ego is the part of the self that selects the most relevant information from the environment and chooses a direction to take based on it, while the rest of the information sinks into the unconscious

in that context its easy to see the value in letting the ego go in certain deep experiences for growth, temporarily.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Yeah like teot said, don't be ashamed to talk about stuff.

Im more a full person than I was two years ago. I could have done things in a better manner.

Its not that Im ashamed to speak now as ashamed of some of the things I said. Just happened to accidentally (accidental my azz universe) see me at my worst, when all I searched was serdgiam tree leaves..

its my weekend so I have all day to reflect.

I'll be ok, but I cant pretend I feel good about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join