It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

no I do not get what you say.

Are you reading from the same page as her?

She talked to whatever.. She knew everything. She was smarter than me ( thats very low chance, lower than 1%.)

maybe European girls are just that smart..

not smart enough to save the world.
None of us are.

edit on 28-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

your integrity is not a question for me, rather your sources.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Peeps, I now know to always say that I love you when I can. Even if it is rote. But I do, so I will, love you baby!!

Why can’t people connect?? I tried. Really hard. But we always throw barriers up.

Anyway, life became real for a week and has started to fade back. I like hanging with you guys!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

you are my brother lol.

and to all.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That's true neither of us will save the world. But ... can't you feel it? It's a year from now. Absolute maximum.
The alien zombie boy doesn't get it...

That's actually a really nice topic for sunday musings, I will write up everything I think I know and come back to you.

Great song btw

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You know what your problem is baby don't you? You're just too sweet. Relax it really is all good, I am in good hands, my psychonautic endeavors are all taking place 500 meters from really good doctors.

And it's so interesting. Like I said, I'll crawl back to bed now, write up everything and am very much looking forward to you sharing your opinion on what I got.
you too baby

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It's not what I meant to write for you guys, but maybe it is something

My tablet tried really hard to keep me from writing it, I had to start over a hundred (exagg) times, because it just closed my Notebook App all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

vitamins are essential. you had too much water and no food. sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium.

right?

brain can't fire..

some brains are gone.....

I miss them.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Something similiar. Like I said I will crack this mystery and if it kills me.

But wow you're right my brain doesn't torch much anymore right now. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

The thing is (Please bear with me I might make things a bit more complicated than necessary) I am convinced there is a regulatory principle behind our spiritual growth that started at least something like 6.000 more likely about 14.000 years ago to "work on us". The point of our incarnation, or emancipation from the animal kingdom and became human.
Animals, plants, microorganisms, mushrooms, humans.
So yes in that sense "god" is in a way a human invention, but that's not entirely true, more an emergent necessity.
If we assume that an immortal soul is a given, they seem to operate in groups, of course I rely on the research of others when I say that, but Dolores Cannon fe doesn't strike me as fraud, or liar, so ... meh
Anyhoo the alien thing is that in a higher dimension, you don't "loose" anything, you gain an extra arrow on which you can expand, there are then basically three parallel Reverbs all slightly different and at the same time all you, but in this dimension you're blissfully unaware of their existence.
Unless you die. Snap, bamm you get up, united and in your/my case get sent back with a woo notch.

Does that make any sense to you this far?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

you Are talking to the person who said "Im not sure I came back to the same place." "maybe I did die, but I seem to be alive." "I don't know what 'reality' means anymore."

know how reverbs is my name right?
do you see my avatar? how many of the kitties do you see reverberating through the post? like mirror images almost?

my location is reverberation echo station lol.

my mood is "new"

A long time ago under a different user name I posted a theory that Ive died atleast a few times but I didnt notice because I merged into another version. this is why I have dejavu I said. you know mandela effects and all of it.

its just one of my random theories to make my life make sense.

BUT ms nini..
YOU sound EXACTLY like mimi, and I don't know if you have just read and reposted what I wrote of her up to and including house 13, but or if you are her, or if my life is just rhyming again to give me the wake up panic button mode once again.... but damn! German was a language she was best in.. lol.. at least you are netherlands I guess and you don't speak Russian.. maybe she was a spy lol.

"reverbs you dont exist youre dead.. " You both said.
I believed her as I was online with no internet connection and those posts I made while "dead" are on ATS.. still does not compute.

like Ive heard it all before and I went to hell and back in the process. at least you are not seeing through my eyes and feeling what I feel. when I called her psychic girl Im making a giant understatement ha.

did I tell you she chanelled what she called angels?
you just said she talked to the dead..

Im too jaded to have any of this feel weird anymore.
Im just curious like a cat.

the Peeple I used to know conviently changed into her opposite when my woo went on full blast. now You, sound like me, rather than your old rote if its not in a textbook youre not buying it self.

its all a little funny.

like now its your turn to tell me reality isnt real.

do I get punished again for running away?

Ill het punished more for waking up..

Breaking pyramid schemes seems to be bad to do, in essence I say that means evil wants my essence. Get it?

its funny how you say Im messing up fate..
she said the same thing about me not supposed to be here. I brush it off, but it was something I wondered about since I could think (age 4).

lmao.

good morning ATS.

I survived another day.

your current mind can now understand why this song while not musically enlightening tickles my being nonetheless??

edit on 29-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

That part where that guy takes a step but never touches the ground has been my dreams recently!! I float just off the ground and will myself to move in any direction.

The BOB I know is RAW!!

Funny how Universe reminds us of the core stuff!!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I forget for a time, but through all people and all media the universe pops back in like

wake up neo...

its truly the most bizarre thing.
what does it all mean?

sometimes I imagine like we were all playing hide and seek and over time players got bored and went inside for dinner.. I somehow didn't notice and I'm still playing..

universe is like dude dont you want to come back to reality? and Im like no, the earth IS my reality.

I don't know.

BOB is my soul brother like you.

This is my favorite, and it just so happens to be perfectly on topic.

later dudes.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well one thing I can prove is this

German I'm afraid. With Russian roots.
Now you've freaked me out....

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That sort of thing is a very annoying "spot".

Encountered; it over two years ago in: a lateral and vertical "time". Of laying down and sitting in pretty much constant meditation... supremely annoying to many; to be sure.

Yet "tree's" stand... (no chan/zen jokes please)... as I strangely seem to hear one screaming; off to my right where "they" exist.

Saw them standing in the 3rd eye form as all "women" one evening all nude in the roots of the above and below business... to the East.

I am not the sort to throw them into a fire or force them to dance under some sort of Arc... a coffin could also be said to be an Ark. I had four female crows that went through hell on my exterior "four corners".

Wood being the "children" aspect in the elemental aspect and well being a wood rat... no need to keep such a damned raft having been back and forth so many times; as that is Bodhisatta work.

Cleaning a few Buddha bowls... past that whole "game" land business.

Plato's cave is the same thing as a Dipankara samsara/samskirta era... Thanks to the "mirror" of Variochanna or the eye of the potato; in this Bactun or (back turn) and of course joining with Amita or Bha at first... whomever was trying to "god" or witness me; said... I never knew there as "one" of those. Fortunately; Siddhartha or the poison arrow that knew where all the fish went across the river thanks to the birds/angels/daeva/heruka is back in that era and fully functional thanks to a sutta wherein I decided to just ignore the search and enter the "maw" and allow kamma to reap all that ignorance sown/sewn to that old silly heart I thought was "mind".

The dark spot in the Yin; was a very interesting point... it was a heaven existing in the so called "hell" or dark spot in the pure land when the Yin/Yang ceases motion. What occurred? As it was not my place as a guest... the fountain needed "water" the Dakini floating above me seemed to be the real draw to those present; a bird caged(literally) "Dijin" sat up and took notice... I on seeing "him" sit up and float into lotus posture; I decided to fill the fountain and the bathing of the Dakini forms splitting off into satta form took place; as the "prince" went off with his mother; and the others started off that were present there... after quite a few "ganders/looks"; as my robes worked as curtain... the father stood alone and divided himself; standing in a dijin posture into an instant clone off to his right.

It seemed they "expected" me to show up and be some sort of fool or jokester... instead I tried to Perform work and bring light; even though the brightest "spot" was the caged "dijin" that sat up and took the greatest interest on my arrival.

Of course; before the "stop" there was a zen hell of sorts; as no Chan was there... except for "my" knowing. As annoying a scene that was... due to much force demanding a display of siddhas or the reality of beyond the "river" of births and deaths... the avicci hell was over come; as I was beheaded on entry to see how long "I" returned after all of that run around the old mulberry tree of ignorance; I took the presented Katana and then held it straight out and curved it out and backwards up and through; and back into the point of "exit" on the top of my own head(yes I have a very small hole there from a previous kundalini exit at age 17.

I do not enjoy doing rainbow body work as it brings in literally nothing but new world old world "child molester" bait nonsense. I can "shrink" down to that body that exited at age 17... however; that sort of thing occurs automatically having been thoroughly through the "path of purity" so much so I could have slapped the person that wrote it.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

ehh certain people come in to my life and its like they are there to fill a role. If I ran the first time the next one is not the same often more in my face. sometimes less in my face. she knew I was going to run before I did. she said a chanelled jesus told her so

and no youre freaking me out.

I just had the worst day ever at work.. I mean I pulled it off.. but I had to axe half the menu.. gm told me just hang on for 5 more days. so Somethings going down. who knows

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Thank you for the reminder. There's a lot of stuff that should also be integrated, if you got the time you could add your experience to my thread too, make it more hollistic than we can see how to integrate the Tao and maybe we'd be going somewhere?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Did you know fish make sounds? Fish! To communicate.

And yesterday I thought about what happened that the intelligent ape became human when I remembered: McKenna was right.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Highly possible.

There are many who think Christianity started as a hidden mushroom cult. And then it got Romanized.

eat of the flesh of god and all of that.

In the actual bible man only becomes different from animals, when he eats forbiden fruit..
It might be an ancient archetype of ours what made us .. us..

The Sacred Mushroom and The Cross

In October 2008 Jan Irvin published The Holy Mushroom: Evidence of Mushrooms in Judeo-Christianity and was the first to present ancient texts that supported Allegro’s ideas, including a 16th century Christian text, ‘The Epistle to the Renegade Bishops’, that explicitly discusses “the holy mushroom”. This book, in a head-on, courtroom-like fashion, analyzes the majority of attacks against Allegro’s work and reveals their weaknesses and motivations, while also showing, in addition to the primary texts, dozens of Christian mushroom icons that weren’t available when Allegro’s book first went to print.
In an April 2008 interview with Jan Irvin, Boston University professor Carl A. P. Ruck publicly endorsed the overall thesis of The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross. Ruck’s article on this subject, Fungus Redivivus, is printed in the 40th anniversary edition of The Sacred Mushroom and the Cross.

Joe Interviewed Jan Irvin, if anyone decides to watch the first 23 minutes are off topic to say the least haha.

I find it all interesting.

McKenna's Idea for those who don't know, the Stoned Ape Theory is that we lived in trees.. Then as the environment changed more to grasslands we had to come down from the trees more and more. We had to experiment with new food sources, and one such source would be on mushrooms left behind cows.. Wild cows of Africa that is.. HOLY COW!! the increased eyesight and horniness, would mean the mushroom eaters outperformed the non mushroom eaters.. Over time this expanded our conscious awareness.

that's from memory or you could just let him say it..

It's a wonderful 9 minutes to watch.

edit on 1-5-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

That was exactly my thinking too, Adam and Eve the first two who took a trip to their own mind.
Cool.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join