It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah you got to have a baseline so even if you go back to the weird you won't lose it all.

My first thought is screw those rich punks. But who am I kidding? I'm not going to be snobby and say I wouldn't be happier with money. But that crazy loan shark guy sounds scary.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I don't dislike people living another way lol. I love me.. I love me so much Im talking to this woman about animals and art haha.. people are not like me, Im not like them.. each of them is like me focusing outward.. we are all unique.. but I release my point of focus to let others in..

hottie is talking about dna and what it means to be human. I dig it. Not interested, but it was a good conversation. I think people need more conversations.

rich people are people too.

shes not rich, but who cares.. I dont base reality on money.. Im right now listening to spanish language live.. im so so close to hearing the full meaning
. she another she, just said rico... maybe we are yalking about similar things..
edit on 26-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

How do you link things on a phone?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

youtube?

anything is slightly harder than using a mouse.

I do it by copying the entire link... then picking out the part needed.

there is no reason somone on a phone camt link things.. Im usually using my phone.

hold down finger over the text.. it gives you options.. you want "link address" then you click "youtube" button and paste the url.. then you delete in front of the v= part leave the rest..

if you have youtube ap.. you click the share curved arrow button. it will copy the whole link.. then you go back into internet browser.. click youtube button on ats..

delete it all before and including the slash mark.. after you copied the link from the share button and pasted it into the youtube button gui.. you leave the weird upper case letters part..

im drinking or I could say it better.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Lol alrighty well thank you.
edit on 26-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

if you quote my posts you will see the coding which you can even just write without any buttons lol.

so yvid is the YouTube video open..
/yvid is the youtube close..

[ ]brackets around the code like [yvid ]no space.. that opens it.. then you copy paste the end of the youtube code, after v= and sometimes on mobile its just the part after the forward slash / the end is [/ yvid ]again witjout spaces.

so now..

muse..

m.y... outube.com/watch?v=huc z0qsXEUQ

i put spaces to make it hopefully show up.

after watch?v= ..hucz0qsXEUQ.. is the video link ats wants..

you just put it nested between... [ yvid ] and then the video address and then [/ yvid ]

soooo....

just press Quote, on my post and see what is written as oppossed to what you can see.

and I love you guys.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Uggh grr the battery is all screwed up and tho phone died on me
can I be completely honest.? Lol. I'll probably get this figured out tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

And you know what? I only mentioned rich people because of your dream post. So, not to be taken too seriously.
I like that song "coming home" by falling in reverse.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
[yvid ][yvi d]L3QB4V nUOUA[/yv id][/yvi d]

yea see the L3QB4VnUOUA part? that is the end of the url on youtube. http s://m.yo utube.com/ watch?feature= youtu. be& v= L3QB4VnUOUA

I actually dont see why its any harder to do that on a phone than desktop haha.

now you have the (yvid)part twice. its the same with any thing like (b) text (/b) for bold.... reminds me of making webpages in html 4. all the sudden i wonder if my first weppage is online.. its so old I had links to aol online free trial hahaha. Id like to think its still up, i had it so flash games would run just on the page like old arcade games and because it was my weppage for class i could have it open.. haha.

then mr hacker dude (lets not name him, but hes killin it with the stereotypes) made a workaround and we took over the school computers and because theyre all networked (non local HDD and no way to save files) we had LAN parties at school with counterstrike. It wasnt even possible to go to youtube but there we were... any computer at school you just had to find the file which was very well hidden as to avoid the schools IT guys.

he eventually hacked into the grading system... awww those were the days.

YES!

I love that song.

you introduced me to it if Im not mistaken.

I remember a different look to it, or did I link it? those were classic ATS days. We all had so much fun or atleast I was for sure.. I feel like it was a space suit helmet or something??

either way.

great song.

or maybe i linked it before or after you posted the vampire one!? my memory is good but not good enough, however...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

driving down memory lane now.

wait so on the phone do people use ats mobile site?
I dont I use the desktop version no matter what. I hate that sandbox feeling.

found it lol..

its on my old playlist.

that was going to bother me ha!

I had this one too of theirs on there.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Oh yeah.. didn't you see where I posted it? I was successful. You showed me the song. I don't remember the rest.

And oh snap you just got cooler. I didn't know that was possible. ._.
Just missed you again.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
www.organicfacts.net...

Eat more watercress.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecomehome

Thanks for sharing!!

I had a group surround me and one touched me in the middle of my forehead (with what I can only call a crystal wand. I saw this through their eyes). I heard a really loud “crunch” and “woke up”in a tizzy. It was full “fight or flight” time. I was sweating, in tears, and on the verge of a full freak out. I closed all the curtains and locked the doors. I was hyperventilating.

Then a voice came into my head and said, “You will be OK. Relax. Turn on the TV. There is some music you like coming on”. So I did and there was,

I fell asleep with the lights on.

I never looked at them to see if they smiled, I was trying to run away. Then when I couldn’t I told myself, “Don’t look at them! They freak you out and remind you of big bugs.”

Weird huh?

Welcome to the MetaCafe!!
edit on 27-4-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: More details have come back

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hi Baby, how's it going?

Sooooooo my experiment officially failed. If there was a world record book of arcane mishaps I think one could safely say I won the whole thing.
I'm in the hospital since thursday because I burnt through all trace elements including potassium so much so they couldn't even sedate me without killing me as I arrived.
Yeah magic, a great way to stay in shape

It's wasn't entirely for nothing tough I learned a few things, Kim has 0 atomic bombs, 9/11 was definitely a Halliburton/"shall remain unnamed" job and you should persecute the Bushes and Rumsfeld for that, because they're still at it with Skripal and stuff.... plus a few things I really can't talk about.
But what we are all trying to answer remains elusive.

And don't start with reproach and pity all that would do is pissing me off. I told you, now let's focus on the interesting bits.

For example my permeability is grown a lot, my dreams are now mostly what I pick up from "locally stored consciousness energy" which here in the house seem to be a lot of switching shifts and suffering little kids. Not particularly useful but interesting.

I'll keep trying to come back here to the free wifi to see what's up with you darlings, love ya

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You little bitch. I am in no position to tell you what you do, but you know you can't continue? Can your mother take care of you? Or anyone? Get rid off all money find a place to shelter and get back to your real work you dumb #.
We are not like them BB we have to prepare. Take this serious. No meat, no alcohol, or any drugs, you can't have money, open open open up, brother.

For you translate the lyrics it fits.

"And I would love to be here at home, because Earth is my favourite planet,
but I will never be at home here as much as the friends of reality..."

edit on 28-4-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
www.organicfacts.net...

Eat more watercress.

damn mousy. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You know I know what you are saying.
You may also know I have many scars.
I lost my bravado, then I lost my courage.
my uncle head researcher on many navy projects after i got tased all he said to me was, "now they know how resistant you are to being tased."

funny now you grasp 9/11 skripal in the proper light.
I live in a dangerous place.

the mundane calls again. its not all for not. cooking and such is a workaround to courage and sort of bringing my power back to what it was.

funny the last person to say what you say to me was psychic girl. She offered me what you tell me to seek. Except she called me cvnt instead of bitch (off topic thats hot) on topic, its not for me anymore to be a hermit.
she was pissed that I was attached to humans and Earth.

I swear you guys have a similar way about you thats almost too weird.

nice song !

ok what the eFf.. so i turned on pandora to walk to work, and the first song is "alien boy." let me find it on youtube..

lmao universe.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's not a matter of what you want I'm afraid, my sweetest, poorest BB. The girl she was one of those talking to the dead, right?
That's why you fell so hard for eachother but it was never meant for "life". You are dead. There is no "ressources stock" here for you and me. Everything we take, we take from somebody else. The job you have is causing someone a big deal of issues, because a dead person is taking the salary he should earn.
Do you get what I say?

We don't exist, we are monstrosities in face of all the natural + home souls around us. That's a great handicap but also the ultimate ticket for freedom. I don't know what will happen if you keep consuming tbh but I'm sure it's #ing up the fabric of fates around you a great deal and "they" can only reach out to you if you stop that.
I know it's scary but by leading this adjusted, bourgeois life you are kept in danger and under control by those who should be very worried, not you.
It's a prison. Break out.

If you like funny side notes, the only place where I can access the wifi is House 13.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join