It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

Next week I'll refocus everything I have in me to the one and only thing that really matters. Push for disclosure/revelation again. Also a bit scary. But I think I know now what to do. I saw it in a dream.

Dreams, answers to unspoken questions? Sigmund Freud had a realization that is commemorated in stone with the dream given the name "Irma's Dream." He dreamt that at a party, the drugs he gave to Irma were causing a side effect of her throat inflammation. From then on, instead "video from god" or "useless noise" dreams were viewed as unconscious wishes of the dreamer.

With all the photos, TTSA stuff floating around, we are not closer to anything really. Peep's brain to the rescue!

I've been too busy dealing with things in the real world ("Puck, quit using my peanut butter!) Good news is, I am making progress! I got my computer to boot long enough to copy down some password stuff. Now I need to get it hooked back up to the internet. I have one more OS upgrade to go (which I am pretty sure will break it again. But I have evidence as to why it is happening which saves a bunch of time).

Keep us informed! Both your plan and the results!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm not sure how much dreams vary from waking life honestly.. Subconscious, unconscious versions of true desires acted out through other people around you.... Almost like careful what you don't realize you're wishing for.. No matter how tired you are.

edit on 26-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Self compassion or empathy is sometimes the first thing one should noticed or else self care plummets rapidly; however over time it seems as all one can do is sit in one place; as the just sitting as being nothing more than sitting seen or not, same as hearing arising and passing... collecting that is like butterflies in a net delicate of a process not to harm or injure as they carry their eggs on their wings... so killing them takes a lot of them out at once, same with moths.

So hey protect yourself like you are guarding your own womb imagine being in there and then step out as if the room you are in is that womb and then make it cozy enough to move around and enjoy life... anyways that is my suggestion for better well being. The ol creature comforts; like warm blankets fresh out of a dryer that sort of thing.

I personally have not been doing too much of that due to winter... broken water pipes, means I have to live like in one of those Asian apartments where the bathroom and shower are a ways off. Meaning main house where the parents/sister live and I do not like to disturb them. Being so used to living alone for many years not really fond of seeing those I have seen so much already; and not being that family sociable can make for some awkwardness due to them communicating my personal business or getting involved with it; as it is MY business and some think they have the right to be all up in it without asking; sort of like government all up in there too its like man; are you all that starved for attention or needy? I'm like a bird sort; I prefer one mate and nest egg as art not into making more lil people other than what the body naturally produces on it's own. So of course like a cat I prefer them as company as they are quiet and peaceful, and people that also have the same sort of being.

That bird skill of stay away from my underbelly is expressed the same way as a cat too... I guard my nest and my chasteness; as in my stuff and my business in one. As I grew older I grew wisdom and at this age is is one of those; couldn't listen to sage advice but had to learn it directly through experience. Now it is nope not even interested... I have my own things to attend too and respecting that is what allows that room mentioned previously.

There's a program called focuswriter; that has typing sounds... since you said you write; its a good thing to keep a rhythm with. I have two typewriters one is an Underwood that I will eventually restore and repair, and one is a Smith Corona electric.

Digital when losing chapters due to personal accident white or black hatting can be a huge PITA.

Hope you had a nice weekend.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Yeah Sunday's are everyday as far as the sun goes... I had one of those things on my left shoulder once; like a very heavy gargoyle laying on my stomach I couldnt roll over, as I moved against it the conscious was awake and aware when I turned my head it looked like one of those tiny garden statues of them but seemed to weigh oh I dont know as it was a downward force much larger than one would guess like made of lead of something.

Sitting there grimacing... bothered me then now hadnt seen one since; another time is was being strangled in my sleep laying face up; I could feel hands around my neck and as I grabbed it; by the sides and started tossing back and forth I tried throwing it off as hard as I could it was a black mass that when it was about to hit the floor to changed into a cat and as I ducked my head under the pull out couch it leaped up again; I whipped around and looked as it turned into a fly then landed on the ceiling; I kept my eye on it as I walked across the room to get a broom and then lifted it up and went bonk with the blunt end; some spackle fell away and the was a rusty nail head underneath there... talk about right on the button.

Another time I was laying on a couch trying to nap and then had a moment of three option of what was about to occur like a premonition my mom walking in to just look then to ask if I was playing possum or if I was asleep; there three spun out and all options went off except the one; are you playing possum; I think I smiled and pulled the covers up and said no. The other was ignore her completely and the other was I cant even recall.

About a month later I had a full day of dejavous as soon as I was about to say what was about to occur it already was... like speech in a movie dragging just slightly behind the video.

Those were early woo heavy days... then I just absorbed myself into whatever I was doing and left drugs alone.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Yea well as much as it might seem like it I am not interested in drugs. Alcohol has it's last say as a vested interest in brain chemistry balance and anxiety control only. Damn GABA receptors. I put myself in that spot, but I killed the cigs.. Alcohol's days are numbered.

I imagine I sound like I have glow in the dark posters and black lights and jimi hendrix playing soundwaves bouncing through the hazy fog of herbal smokes.

Not that I would judge other's for their consciousness alteration tech. I find it better to alter consciousness to gain new viewpoints, than to be stuck in societal norms or other similar thoughtform gravity wells. It is what you do with your newfound viewpoints not the view or the vantage point itself that matters.

but no I guess I lost interest years ago in favor of my own ability to transform mental states on my own. I think that started in the Army with "mind over matter" being required to perform physical work all day everyday.

I'm nutty enough on my own without any help hahaha.

edit on 27-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I worry about people who take drugs to be "normal". My buddy is a wake-n-bake type, all day, every day. He is fine for several months then has a complete breakdown in full on rage or crying or a temper tantrum. His brain is re-wired. He can't cope with "simple" life things
(not saying a parent dying is simple but it should not be a shock to you over a certain age. You should have faced the situation and have ways/methods to cope other than pulling a bong). I gave that stuff up in 1994. I was tired of being in a haze. I don't miss it. Like you said, life is weird enough if you bother to take the time to look.

I'm still residual skater slacker stoner enough as is! Caffeine and alcohol (just beer, no hard stuff) are about as much as I need. They are both socially acceptable in public!

The strangeness of dreams that do not originate with you is where I leave the whole Freud notion behind. There are times where I swear it is an alternate life. Like me and other me share dreams or something. Sometimes it is just other me (OM!!) living life. Then, like I said, having crap "beamed" into your head giving you seizures (I was lying there twitching and sweaty when it was over) is not some kind of "wish fulfillment" as I never asked Santa for strings of multi-colored binary numbers and shapes! Then the whole weirdness of talking about woo generating woo among a spread out group of people... well, that is a cool science experiment of the subjective kind!

Having fun with your brain is the best cheapest nontaxable entertainment you can have!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Best post. I agree with it all.
Including "beamed into your head." I know all too well that one.

Sharing in the ATS cooperative larger body is trippier than solo missions, anyway you want to look.

I don't normally support quotes as short circuits in thinking... but...

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Usually, my dreams are too abstract to be able to compare them with my real life. But I do have a reoccurring dream where I'm in school and struggling with classes. I can't afford to smoke that herb. It's an expensive habit. I got a bottle of limoncello for my birthday, though. I just turned 29. I learned how to feel better with thought projection.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Happy Birthday Mousy!

Listen to any good music lately?

my new favorite as of like yesterday?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Thank you, my friend!
I will give it a listen. I need new music in my life. That synthesizer is magical.
edit on 27-3-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I love her voice. Yea TheFatRat makes some damn good music through computer software doesn't he?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

*Waves*

Hey! It is Mousy G! Hope everything is going great... we haven't seen you in a while. Glad to see you!

We're still here being the best MetaCaféterians
we can be!

@Reverbs, @Peeple, here is a story about sound that sounds very similar to what I wonder about time travel!

phys.org - Reversal of orbital angular momentum arising from an extreme Doppler shift.

Universe, you so crazy! I typed in "more" as the bbcode but got the ] wrong. I went to correct it but ended up with "morer" which is how it feels sometimes!!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It's always morer haha.

That's why I love it so.

Time travel as time still going forward, just not fast enough to reach the present? Lol.. I like it in concept.

In all honesty they are just playing their albums in reverse lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes indeed.. I'm waiting for the new single by dir en grey but hoping it won't be crazy screaming this time. I actually play music in my head alot. I play elaborate drum solos in my head with everything from hi hats to bass. Symbals Tom's and everything.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hey Teot!! Long time no chat. I've been good.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It started when Mike Golic asked her when she knew she was never going to compete in MMA again — something she’s never said despite signing a contract with WWE.

Rousey: “I never said that.”

Golic: “Ah so there’s a possibility you could go back in time …”

Rousey: “There’s a possibility I could go back in time?

Golic, trying to save this interview: “Go back in time and fight. Go back in the octagon.”

Rousey, still stuck on this time travel question: “I do not have the ability to go back in time, no.”

usatoday.com, for the win, two hours from now - Ronda Rousey confirms she's not a time traveler in super awkward 'Golic and Wingo' moment.

That is the first return from google on "time travel"!!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Lol.. I'm jelly.. you guys are so smart. I'm afraid of being scolded if I try to talk physics and time travel stuff with you guys.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Teot has rocks for brains and Im half crazy lol...
Mostly I'm interested in the connection between subject/object and all I keep getting is "reality is unreal?"

I'm just as confused as ever, just enjoying the confusion much more these days.

Playing music in your head is no small feat of processing power , and multidimensional imagination. I apply something similar as visual thoughts..

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have no idea how time travel would work. I just find it funny that when I went to google for some help I got a professional wrestler getting all cereal
about being called a "time traveler"!!

Universe keeps me laughing! Time travel (big, strange subject), pro wrestler (kind of funny), getting mad at mishearing a question (very funny)... the rest is just math, 2 vs 1, my answer from google = "funny"!

PS - I keep brains on the rocks! I would argue with Reverbs, *Says in Worf voice* "Half?" lol

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Lmao! You're funny. I think time travel is intrinsically kinked without space travel. You can't have time travel without space travel. It's about bending the fabric of space and time and moving through wormholes or stargates. I can't fathom visiting the space here where my house is ten years in the future. Who knows. OK I'm going to pluck hairs and get some coffee.ttyl.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join