It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

you brought up my past.
I don't often have any experience other than now.
I don't understand "mystery person." if thats about my ex she is no mystery to me, but out of care for her I don't give much in the way of IDing her. That's her business. I know her all the way back to her kindergarten pictures.

I don't play a martyr... I pretty much only say good things about everything.. How much I love being me, how much I love other people.
you are imagining me and projecting, not the other way around.

I'll make it real simple for you.
Don't get involved with me.

Im not looking for anything. besides talk.

and so what if intel agencies "check me out?"
ask the hospital. ask my ex.. Its a little different when you do have things you must hide in order to not go to jail no? Legally binding orders for me to basically lose it all "IF.." I filled out an entire FBI form, and eventually decided not to get them involved. Ever lived with somone with top clearance whos complaining to you the network is hacked and people going through the garbage in the back of the house surrounded by electric fence and 18 foot ditches..

yea some # sticks with me dude.. She complained more than I did about when I got tased.. I don't think you can understand lil bro. When that razor blade lands next to your eye with a knee in your back and you hear "he's got a weapon!"

you had to be there armchair Buddha buddy.

Id rather discuss gravity. Or What is telepathy, or how does humanity move forward without either losing humanity or missing the chance.. My exes fix was destroy everything and restart before we turn into machine.. Think she called it "electrical boy."

# cute little baby tapping my back.. omg.. I can't even.. gawd I wish I was a dad sometimes. She told me hi with her pacifier pushed forward. waved good bye.. I don't even remember what I was saying, Im sure it was mean... oh god she just came back and high fived me.. In her mom's arms. must be like 2? shes so cute. bye... "baai weverbs"

feel like deleting the rest now, but who cares. Ill leave it.

that just made my day.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So glad you are still around.

my day got made twice now.

(yes Im sensitive)
ha

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
General weirdness.

Guy I never met before is telling me about a new ride at Disney world. Avatar to be exact. He tells me he took his kids on the ride and that you sat on these like motorcycles. Then you are surrounded by a screen that makes you feel like you are in Avatar world. They even use compressed air to make your hair move!

I knew the next words out of his mouth. They have air bladders in the seat to make you feel that the winged creature you are riding is breathing!!

We have never talked before or met. I apologized profusely for the breach of etiquette by my finishing his tale.

Second time this week it has happened here!

-Stay thirsty my friends!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
For your reading pleasure!

NPR: Nixon's Manhunt For The High Priest Of T&C-25 In 'The Most Dangerous Man In America'.

The book chronicles Dr. Leary's adventures after breaking out of jail (he got a 10-year sentence for two joints!! He was housed across the hall from Charles Manson!). It also explains that Nixon foisted all the civil unrest upon Leary to make him the scapegoat (and lead to the name "Most dangerous man in America"! Frikkin' politicians! Your ineffective use of power leads you target a man who actually told the border guard it was his pot just so his daughter would not have to face a prison term, and use the force of the USA against him! THAT is what he should have been impeached for!).

Where are the handrails for this soapbox??!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Nah you brought up your past or I wouldn't have known any of it.

But hey anyone against the grain even though it is the grain; get ground up... run with the hive or herd or get pulverized; yeah I have been there not even committing any crimes either; just being nice to "friends" that were not really friends; hey this guy isn't a drunk let's get free taxi rides out of him, hey whaddya know he'll even toss a beer your way too if coming up short.

Of course eyes of agencies think all the apples in a bunch are bad; so hey speaking of naivety in more than one party...

I just got tried of the fake nonsense on both sides; those running around playing what they wanted to be when they grew up as grown up; and those saying man I dont want to be forced to be what people want me to be as I am growing up.

As an artist I did/do understand the sentiment... living live as a creative there are some eccentricities from hey coping and using that as fuel for art. So nothing to whine about; it's all good even when it's not.

Glad a little one made your day.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

If you have ever been called a rebel by parents; it is likely authority will call you subversive.

How sterile would this world be without the artists?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Happy Freaky Friday, Caféterians!

Water was running, children were running
You were running out of time
Under the mountain, a golden fountain
Were you praying at the Lourdes shrine?

But oh, oh your city lies in dust, my friend
Oh, oh, oh your city lies in dust, my friend

We found you hiding, we found you lying
Choking on the dirt and sand...

Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust

Because one day, we too could be buried in some cataclysm to only be discovered years in future like the citizens of Pompeii. Will you be running? Will you be hiding? Will you be lying? Will you be making sweet love?

My friend...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Black hair and red lipstick was always my type since I was a small child; was never the picking sort in relationships before I stopped altogether. I hold my very last kiss special... as it was from exactly "my" type. The earth and stars and galaxies and universe/multiverse may have moved in a myriad of ways since; but that one instance is forever unbroken.

It's been so long now; all I can do is smile when I think about it... used to pain me to no end; but "I" was the pain.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Imagine how embarassing if you are masturbating. Preserved for all eternity.

What do we learn from this? If a major erruption happens get in the Usain Bolt pose and hold it.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I know this post isn't for me; however so many eggs held in two baskets for oh so long and oh so many faces shining during that time; as even when not yanking them out of one's end thousands/millions still pour out.

I was pretty much deemed sterile in my early 20's surprised I don't have seven instead of that one; as that was the age of fertility drugs that were beta tested on well... humans. That still goes on and I find it funny how all of that is an illusion for even more illusion; but what dreams may come when it is bubble inside of a bubble as oh so many monkeys, dogs, etc were shot into outer space. They get called Hero's but who is that exactly to shut up that is wasn't cruelty?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Imagine how embarassing if you are masturbating. Preserved for all eternity.

What do we learn from this? If a major erruption happens get in the Usain Bolt pose and hold it.

lol.. I never once had that thought haha.

word on the street sshhh.. I might soon be running the kitchen of the oldest restaurant in my hood. I could use the money.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

Glad a little one made your day.

thank you man. Was a special moment. I could definitely love raising a little girl.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
ok.. woo not cool..
That's a step up.

Im not sleeping tonight.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Why what's the woo doing?

Congrats BB, Chef de Cuisine!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

so the other day a full can was rolling back and forth all the sudden.. I tried to recreate the effect if I got close I could be like eF it.. I couldnt..

last night a tripod of wood, easel, decided to move over a foot and then stay for a while then the whole thing fell over still in tripod shape on the ground 45 minutes later.

that one.. triangle dont fall down on their own.. LOL.

and yea if they fire the dude messing up its my turn to run #, so if Im not posting as much in the future thats why.

edit on 24-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Fingers crossed, but I feel a bit mean to wish a stranger looses his job. But ey, go BB!

I'm having movie night today, first was Cowboys & Aliens which is awesome popcorn cinema! Funny and gripping! Now I got John Carpenters The Fog ... but I'm too scared to press play.

Next week I'll refocus everything I have in me to the one and only thing that really matters. Push for disclosure/revelation again. Also a bit scary. But I think I know now what to do. I saw it in a dream.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Is this in the oldest restaurant; you mention? In my city there are daily "ghost tours" where someone walks tourists around and tells a bit of history about the buildings and people that live in both worlds or perhaps just different times.

The place I sometimes play billiards at is part of one(tour); sometimes it feels like someone grabbing the butt end of my stick or throwing me a pool cue from across the room. Peculiar sensation; but so much of my energy is in that place; it would be odd if it was just some of me and yet not. I did see an elderly fellow step out of the wall once(used to be stairs/platform from where he stepped; he asked me if I enjoyed nine ball I said sometimes when I am in the mood... he paused and for some reason since he appeared out of nowhere I thought "never bet the devil your head" it just popped in there from an old Jackie G twilight zone episode. I cant recall the rest of the conversation but I told him to check back in on Sundays... I hadn't seen him since.

Saw another dude step out of the shadows; at an old building... almost like the fellow was just standing there where I came from less than 10 seconds previously and stepped forward out into the restaurant and walked out of the door to outside.

Strange but interesting occurrences...

Perhaps there's one of those in your restaurant? Neat word rest and a little french au/with and rant... or just; rest with rant. If the food is good; perhaps that turns into a rave and a crave...

I dont know what to say about you seeing the objects moving and not the people involved though. Maybe if you learn some history of the place perhaps someone that worked there passed on but yet either does or does not know this; perhaps it is a time shift... perhaps it is a ancestor following you to work; wanting to incarnate through you as the father?

Whichever brings you more peace perhaps; as too many unknowns in such equations; I typically just flow on with it... not a fan of those I know to be living "breaking the fourth wall" when just sitting around, either they are close to death or having OBE's ghost radar apps are kinda fun too.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I've been a member of this site vrv.co... for awhile now; really nice mixture to choose from. Free site if you dont mind commercials; not a fan of them but they are content related to the site itself. Being a paid member none at all simulcasts etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ah free entertainment thanks. My internet is not nearly fast enough to watch it right now, I only got mobile at the moment.
Plus there is so much undemocratic bs, I have to really make time and force myself to have some fun.
Carles Puigdemont got arrested today. It's dark times man. And getting worse everyday.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

these happenings are at an old house.
Ive had these things happen here, even back 25 years ago. Luckily now I just sort of move on with something else. If "they" notice, that you notice, they tend to beg for more attention.

I sort of view it as I'm always close to death, or slightly loose in this world. Always have been not quite strapped in all the way. Maybe I lost too many marbles. Can the ghosties bring them back?
And yea I had people walk through my wall before lol. That was the same day I had a gray golem looking creature feeding off my chest with a red jewel in its forhead, like some kind of heart life thief creature. That was another weird house, the gf at the time made us move.. She was scared of "the old lady" who she saw in the house and who haunted her dreams at night.

Again its like its all in my head out of this world,
I missed the soul antenna grounding line fell through the cracks and landed here too early or some # hahaha..

Whats up with Sundays anyway?

edit on 26-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join