It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Lol need? There is no load; never has been a load only the manure of experience until dumping that load... that never even existed. Void body speech and mind and one sees satori for the first time yay stream entry no doubts but babbling like a brook poor drowned babies here now void the see, the ear, the nose, the tongue, and sensation. Ah poor anagami ones heart is a aflame and bardos rise and fall in the fire of your passion... dont you want to be a sacrifical lamb to the jaws of mara some more? We will call it Bodhisattva and lose you in the sands of time just the same being a thrall to gods/and dogs among men and women... No? Then keep bearing witness to the silence of the mind, of the body, and of speech and the dead body of past present and future die in one continuous arising; the arhat can cease adhering as soon a hearing is adjourned.

The hippy/beatnik business is the same as that of a sadhu there's no Buddha in it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hmm.. I have some potential woo guys and its the type I'm the least fond of...

The kind where dogs growl and breathe and pat pat pat on the tiles, but there are no dogs down here..

The kind when a plastic bag crushes as if somone stepped on it or waded it up quickly but there is no bag upon turning the lights on..

the kind when all the sudden a personal item on the floor quickly started rolling back and forth as if somone was pushing it only to stop suddenly 2 seconds later..

the area Im trying to sleep is one from my childhood and its always been spooky, but I sort of decided I don't pay attention to these things anymore, who cares, nothing will bother me..

well, I'm not so sure about that now ..
I don't know who wants me to notice them but its very unwelcome.

Last time I told whatever, that it was unwelcome and that was one of the scariest nights of my life, including feeling partially possessed. I think I'll keep that to myself now. maybe just stay up and watch movies?

edit on 20-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Remember your sky noise theory? About plasma in the upper atmosphere with particles streaming down being the cause??

Well check this out!

Known as Birkeland currents, they carry up to 1 TW of electric power to the upper atmosphere - about a third of the total power consumption of the US in a year.

They're also responsible for the aurora borealis and aurora australis that light up the poles of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

More recently, scientists from the European Space Agency (ESA) have sent a trio of Swarm satellites into the space between Earth's ionosphere and magnetosphere to investigate the Birkeland currents.

Initially, these satellites detected incredibly large electrical fields, which are generated in the ionosphere where upwards and downwards Birkeland currents are interacting above the planet like so: [photo of electric current planes intersecting earth towards the poles]

Now the satellite trio has discovered what these electrical fields are driving - extreme supersonic plasma jets that have been dubbed 'Birkeland current boundary flows'.

"Using data from the Swarm satellites' electric field instruments, we discovered that these strong electric fields drive supersonic plasma jets," says one of the team, Bill Archer from the University of Calgary.

"They can drive the ionosphere to temperatures approaching 10,000°C and change its chemical composition. They also cause the ionosphere to flow upwards to higher altitudes, where additional energisation can lead to loss of atmospheric material to space."

Weirdly enough, thanks to some other recent observations from the Swam satellites, we now know that similar systems are at play both in Earth's upper atmosphere and deep inside its liquid outer core.

Back in December, the ESA team announced that their Swam satellites had detected an accelerating river of molten iron some 3,000 km (1,864 miles) below the surface of Earth, under Alaska and Siberia.

ScienceAlert.com - Supersonic Plasma Jets Have Been Detected in Earth's Atmosphere For The First Time.

I was looking for "plasma jet engine" updates and saw the story headline. I thought, "Oh cool! Swarm satellites detect black op aircraft!!" Only to find the above story. LOL!

Maybe there is your cause of "global warming" and "magnetic north drift" in addition to clearly summarizing the source of sky noises!! The 2012 stuff said we were moving into a denser portion of Milky Way. Who knows what "dense" is in galactic terms? A jump from 10^-4/cm^3 to 10^-2??

Even so, the old alchemist adage still applies: As above, so below!!

PS - Leave the ghosties be!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

funny I randomly started thinking about the sky noises from the 9 eyes thread, just I didn't mention it, and now here you are all plasma'd out haha.

I don't know why ghosties like me so much anyway, but this is the hotbed of activity.. The place Im moving in (hopefully as everything in my life seems to be "fall through the cracks somehow" mode..

kind of like "oh you were the one person out of 500 students whos payment records for classes isnt here. we know you paid, but I cant really enroll you without getting this fixed.

or we cant pay you for any army stuff because your bank account you set up and have a debit card to never was a thing.. That one was especially perplexing, until I got a call soon followed by a Huge treasury check in the mail. Wish I had that now haha. I was so young and dumb back then, not that I have progressed much past this point haha..

it always works out in the end if im stubborn enough. Maybe the universe training simulator set to "de lazify him." Ahh just what I need I guess. Maybe turn it down from 11 though??

teach me wtf is gravity instead??

walks off wondering if reverbs is even smart enough if his desires showed themselves right in front of him.. Would he even see it??

I didn't sleep last night which I think was on purpose as it led me unto another beautiful untrusty as hell white rabbits.

I never could recreate the motion of object last night.
Well without keeping my hand in contact of the object the entire time. to move in multiple directions.

ehh interesting night hahaha. A personal woo, not connected to the www or world wide woo, to be sure.. Unless me talking to demons grants me a ufo of my own? Sshh Im NOT asking for that. I mean it now! I don't want any trouble.

ps.. all engines are go.
money almost nominal
car nominal
person to give me keys nominal
we are all go for reverbs not sleeping on a couch, T -24 hours

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Focus on the end of your nose; see which eye tries to dominate then relax focus; it will appear that a layer is shed as both eyes slowly slide off to the sides as you relax them to a easy effortless close.

That should clear up the eye business; the hearing well as soon as you focus on something else poof it disappears of course avoidance creates one point on an axis with you at the other end as that sound goes round from where it was to your post is the arc or diameter of it's causation to curve back around... in Kamma; so of course not carrying such around ceases the formation of that sort of world or occurrence sooner.

Thats all Rinzai teaches see the arising see the grasping see the point and there it all turns... in order to untangle it. Best to not get tangled like a dog chained to a tree only knowing forward and a preference to circle over time will be more at one with that tree than it's almighty pee.

The eye business is just both of them trying to fight for dominance; producing the illusion of it rolling back and forth. Do the exercise mentioned and it will cease notice which side rolls off first.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

no this was not an illusion. my eyes are not callibrated feet off from each other at a focus point lol. for instance closing one eye then other makes object shift left and right maybe 1/2 inch (tested just now same position) and the object moved forward and back from me and was rolling as in not the same picture to my eye i see the bottom now.

problem is the object after some 100 trials never rolls back just one way.. even just leaving my hand on and moving it the entire time it wasnt easy to replicate.

this was a bit "vigorous" back and forth you could say.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

T - unknown...

see how quick that works in Reverbs land.
I had a move in time, help to move in, a key on the way...

now its back up in the air..

called it. Not because Im psychic. This is literally everything in my life. I try not to tell anyone my tentative future plans, until after the fact.

what was that 20 minutes from this:

I don't know why ghosties like me so much anyway, but this is the hotbed of activity.. The place Im moving in, hopefully, as everything in my life seems to be "fall through the cracks somehow" mode

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The eyes can do that without closing them causing a tense shifting like when looking someone in the eyes speaking it is rare to notice their eyes quickly darting back and forth(side to side)

Eh the towards and away are likely air pressures bottom of a door a window a fan even sealed this can occur the moisture shrinking/growing in the floor the atomosphereical pressure in and around the bottle. The bag sounds mean air also unless you have a insect/rodent problem.

Of course if you would rather have it woo? Do not speak of it as the entire observation has been blown or lost; in making it a subject. Observation means that is all that is occuring like watching leaves fall without leaves or falling in the equation... then that oneness arises where the observed and the observer are no different. Made subject then a slave appears the maxwells daemon to open and close a door. Then whom is going to take it's place in the round and round?

We all do mostly unknowlingly, when it is known? Better know how to void the body of feelings, perceptions etc. or else great suffering due to contact. After awhile in these other ignorant worlds or planes; fett and toes getting hacked off burned alive strangled mangled etc etc becomes virtually painless; only when empathy watches in that ignorant display does a sympathetic pain arise due to the attachment occuring.

So back to observer and observed being the same thing as it is occuring in a continious harmonious moment. For myself that is all the voids in one hole and right out the other like swiss cheese grains in wood worm holes etc etc. some are adept at reflecting a face shining here and there like the fellow addicted to seeing sheep everywhere; it is a mirror of himself chasing himself as a subject to being his own object.

Silly but yet what is not is not silly at all.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

there was not airflow like that I used a fan for reference. I know how my eyes work lol. the bag doesnt exist and it was next to my head when smashed with force.

where does a bottle come in?

or the dogs growling and stepping pitterpat on the tiles around me? There are dogs at this house, but none were home. I assumed they were of course, until they arrived later from their car ride.

I don't want it to be woo. What even gives you that idea?

I don't care for your life of "nothing matters" and your relentlessly posting about it non stop like the subject is none other than lonely trying to connect but not wanting any connection.. Might be just what you need with your traumatic past, but I'm not buying it. I don't want it stop pushing it at me.

I'm playing my own game thank you very much.
Humans are story tellers. Hello my name is Human.

get it?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah, that is fast!

Now, don't
win the lottery!!!

There was something, somewhen, who said, "If you say, 'I am going to do this' to yourself, what you actually hear is, 'I am NOT going to do this'." You always set up your own failure unless you stop doing that. It is part of us from being kids and being told to not do things. It is rather difficult habit to break.

Nice catch on the timing! Less than an hour! If it was not your well being at stake, I would think it was funny! But it is... and it is not. Besides, it is only temporary.

Like time itself!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

nah you can laugh.
I don't even bother anything but laughter in these situations myself.

seriously my wellbeing is fine. Im semi warm have plenty of food and money water.. phone service with unlimited data lol.. Im living like a king.

I dont actually tell myself "I will do this." its just a movie of me grabbing the next beer i see the door closing yea pan camera steps couch netflix screen..

boom thought process complete.

and I let my life go where it takes me. If I knew where it would spoil the game haha.

plans only go so far as subconscious intention to back burner conscious intention, hardly further until its needed to act consciously. My friends know you see me when you see me and that's when you get to see me, few exceptions..

of course I love being single as I have to give up the freedom of not planning for the sake of making time for us (her)..

that mid conscious intention to be healthy seemingly manifested in so many perfect timed events as to be beyond my own ability to make it work so good.
I look years younger. now its the longest i havnt smoked since 2007.

Everything is just extra. I should be dead I think. Im at least surprised im not.. I love it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Because you stated it as woo... so I give you some plausible reasons for the mundane plane for that safe clinging and it is rejected and then demand it be woo; saying how to properly observe woo and then get attacked for it.

The baggage claim sounds like a projection; of course hell paved with good intentions right? Well the only intention was to educate whether you want it or not; each and every post is not about you. Thousands of people read these things... not about me either; it is about the sharing of experience.

Thats all I dont want to get personal with anyone on this site... I just share information and read information thats all the web is good for and designed for. People use it to meet and get personal; I do not. Too much fakery and catfishing as you know and have stated being a part of once yourself.

To me everyone on the web is just words and impersonal; not matter how "personal" the information sharing may seem. Identifying with that stuff is not my bag... hey old used to be's are not right now; I can't say what the future holds so I leave it wide open.

Getting attacked for stating opinion or some experience has to be the silliest thing; and yet all it does mean to me is people taking subjects as self when they are not... then get all aggro over something not even them just something they have identified with wrongly as a self.

So hey whatever if I dont hold any of that against anyone others take that crap as themself then hold it against me... so which is more stupid?

I poop for however long that lasts same with all experience nothing anyone does is 24/7 365 ever so running around identifying with the impermanent ephemeral is more mofo'ing woo than I could ever shake a stick at. Much worse is holding all of that not self as one... that all it is and what people seem to do; then get emotional over something that does not even exist in that instant anywhere at all.

Not so hard to understand even rotely; being in such a way 24/7 365 however is difficult I worked over 24 years straight until it finally blossomed. Grasping that impermanent not self as a self is where suffering comes from; spreading that? Where is it going to stick? In and onto others attached to the same not self stuff as a self.

And round and round it goes; a ball of suffering that is never gonna end until one finally sees it and stops.

The stupid thing is it is already like that but in few's awareness... one moment rising another moment clinging another moment rising another moment letting go; and then at any given moment? YARRR!!! to what exactly, all of it not self impermanent and prone to give rise to and cause suffering?

Anything that has ever occurred to this form done gone over, everything issued from this form done gone over. Thats the truth it cannot ever not be the truth... same with others... from the first ever there was this form to now and now and now and now and on and on and yet it's just a form it also used to change form; the same in others and yet they are unaware of it changing... not all some transform on purpose take other forms willingly; some of them do and have taken over others consciousness, mindfulness knows.

Those not aware of that occuring? Have no idea what nirvana is... certainly isn't a state of continual bliss and certainly isnt a state of continual suffering thats why its the middle way.

I dont even see anything as woo any more; so much energy of others around due to not being able to stay in their bodies lost in thought of past or future... they are asleep at the wheel; where are they going to go never really been in their bodies except when they were younger before gathering all the likes and dislikes and learning how to run and escape their bodies and the moment? In the ground is where and why should anyone care if they never really learned to live but learned to die instead. Thats all the ones already here teach children here ya go now hurry up learn to run off and die; how to lose that real self for this tripe not self.

Yeah ranty but if I didnt care; I wouldnt bother...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sorry, but sitting here messing with my computer (date and time does not stay set... symptoms of the CMOS battery being dead), and watching the X-files. I tried booting but nothing happened. I hit reset a couple times and sat down for a sip of beer.

I heard a buzz!... like a phone on mute! Very real. In a place where nobody can be. (As I type this, I heard it again!!)

It is almost outside my apartment. I would say, “bee trapped in plastic” ‘cept too cold for bees!

Like Reverbs, I will not directly address them!!

Weirdness.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

When you have as many things "woo" (and of course everything is natural) that are angry at you as I, you do pay attention, and you wonder why.

I don't know if you realize this, but I've never asked for your advice mr Buddha. I was not catfished as much as I met somone who said exactly who she was I just didnt believe it. Shame on me. she did use 20 accounts but told me what they were, the issue was not with me with that part (girls came to me complaining of harrassment who I already knew she was stalking.) but the much worse # probably in conjunction with some intelligence agency. Ill never know if she really cared or picked a target. She definitely almost got me killed. whatever maybe I have Stockholm syndrome. Cause I still have feelings for that crazy ass.. It had nothing to do with me she got banned or was reported to the mods I dont know she didnt say. She got around ATS.. In fact we knew a lot about all of you as this was her obsession. and after all that you blame me with zero information. Honestly everything was way too crazy to ever understand so Im not one who holds grudges, I just say I went to hell world and back.

You are like an anchor dragging down the thread when you talk as if you know everything. Its exhausting. Why is it tiring? the repetition. The seeming inability to notice social cues, all because its for some better purpose? You really are above and beyond top secret.. but you do not see from my eyes.

I think Ive probably expressed a few times I don't like your impersonal, these are the facts, tone. That's never how I roll. Its all so rote. I Write not Rote. Because of this style, you come off obtuse or abrasive ruining the flow of conversation.

"its all just a form man.
changing always the same it's all so done over.. "
LOL

yes I can go around sounding like that too, but it becomes meaningless to anyone else who reads this which is your stated purpose above, for others to read..

getting it is not getting it for anyone but you.

anybody can practice religion.

Do you ever stop and think other people have different goals to you? Or that relationships (even online) take some give and take? You cannot speak without relationship, this is the major flaw of language, but that is where we are english online.

the universe is way more relatable and hilarious.
I'm not on your path. I went into the woods, maybe another fairy queen will take me for a ride lol.

until next time..

peace out.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Sorry, but sitting here messing with my computer (date and time does not stay set... symptoms of the CMOS battery being dead), and watching the X-files. I tried booting but nothing happened. I hit reset a couple times and sat down for a sip of beer.

I heard a buzz!... like a phone on mute! Very real. In a place where nobody can be. (As I type this, I heard it again!!)

It is almost outside my apartment. I would say, “bee trapped in plastic” ‘cept too cold for bees!

Like Reverbs, I will not directly address them!!

Weirdness.

If they had a more direct route to access me they would have it. They are at the edges so I guess its not important to open the gate. I didnt ask for visitors anyway.

how's your power supply?

Is the peeps gone? Hope not. We used to fight for like years on ATS when it was the old horse avatar.. Then we both went nutz and we still fight haha..

shes my favorite to argue with.

well whether she is or isn't a cheers to peeps and everyone else here as well (online, dont get any ideas ya goblin mummy bee pirates!).

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't know where Peeps is! She was sick for a bit then got sick again (cold, then ??)

I hope she is OK. I haven't felt any great disturbances in the Force, so she's probably OK!

Re: Power supply.
I had the thing on a power strip which was turned off for several months (I probably stepped on it or something). I think that is when the battery drained. It is $2 part but you have to disassemble an Apple product which means PITA (and a special tool to pry apart which I don't have). Not sure how much it will cost but I need to do this by the end of the month.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If being a judgmental ass is how you have a relationship with and in the world...

Hey good for you. You're not alone in doing such a thing; and as long as that continues you'll still be in the same hell you think you've escaped from.

Dragging a mystery person around claiming to know people when that stuff is not them unless they claim it; baggage check? Meh even when lost why use past as a claim service? What does dragging all of that around do for you anyways? It sounds like you are damaged attacked right in the heart at the core of your being...

So what if intel agencies etc check you out? Thats their job that what the law has been made to do and allow... don't care for it... get political; or keep wearing that mask of not self as self.

Freewill it has always existed on it or not. Choice you make your choices of dragging things yo0u and around; attack here there and where ever... when reduced from Reverbs to reverbs.

What does all that song and dance really do for you? Present a corpse in the present. Hey come smell my corpse its on my breath called past; hey fairy queen baby wanna have a future with me? Uh dont worry my corpse of past wont effect you... how is that love? How is that stable? How is that caring for anyone except self?

Showing the baggage and then saying hey maybe someone will be kind enough to let my weight drag them down as well... pages ago you said not looking for anyone yeah ok.

If the self you drag around hurts when pointed out? Why continually project it... to play victim or martyr? It makes no sense especially blaming someone else. So all that I dragged up for you; hey keep it it is you isn't it? If not thats certainly how you've presented you. If that has come off wrong? Only you to blame right?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs & to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I'm fine, just busy and distracted. And out of woo currently.
But I read what's going on with you guys, we're not done yet and as sorry as I am BB you get bothered I take it as a good sign. You're like a hypersensitive antenna. Smooches flowerman.
Stay wonderful.

Ey TEOT, do you know Chilcoot Charlie's? There's some livemusic on the 23rd you might enjoy.

And plus also what if all this mindfunk and UFO and stuff, is Earth herself, what if it's really high energy collective consciousness galore, kind of like in Avatar?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I've been to Koots once or twice!

Frank Turner? Sounds cool! I have nothing planned that day except trying to get my computer fixed. I'll have to be a good boy and put off the drinks until later in the evening.

Thanks for the heads up from the other side of the world!! Smooches!

Forgot! That one website is punking me again! Now up at phys.org...

Brewing hoppy beer without the hops, and,
The perfect shot of espresso every time with chemistry.

When they are in the same story, then I will know something is up!

edit on 21-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: add links

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

He is kind of like my archenemy, my nemesis "Kaaaaaaaaahn!"
But great musician, shows are always fantastic.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join