It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 01:48 PM
a reply to: Peeple

Oh I do love your attitude. I had the same one.
Even named my ATS account as such before I came back as reverbs. Actually that's what I was Just dreaming about. Because that dream was directly about prior real life events I'll leave most of it out..

part of it was simply "destruction of humanity through culture manipulation, by the controllers."

how much am I unafraid to say.. Humans were rats and I saw how "they just kept running what they called tests.. really it was just "make rat run this way with hidden razor blades sticking up through pink sticky notes or make rat poisoned or fall or drown..

I had a pet puffer fish dolphin. he sounded like flipper. the tests started with him but i adjusted the house so he was safe.. "adjusted the house" changed its auto response.. like one thing the car seatbelts could come off in the event of flood or somone messed with all the settings. I had a light switch on my frying pan that could adjust the light the watter level of puffer's tank the heat in the room.. It was all centrally controlled.. networked..

I wasnt a rat, but I was the next russian doll layer up.. maybe I was one of the controllers who is controlled to control.. you see my whole house was like that rat trap "experiments."

I told the girl she scared me and I was sorry.. Her dad scared me even more.. I moved in with her..

anyway.. it was what you call a group of dudes controlling "scientists." who controlled rats..

so aliens, illuminati, human herd.. I was unwillingly "in the know" seeing my own trap and had my own human pet. I just wanted to set it all free, but as I tried to even let puffer fish dolphin on his own free will My own house trap drew in closer.. I was soo trapped.. I literally would have had to go along with the enslavement of humanity or suffer a lot of pain and death in the dream. Besides.. I could have anything I wanted if I took the easy way out.

Does it burn?? hmm?? How you think I feel??

That's yea.. Anyway..

"I'm gonna have to science the sh!t out of this!"

Im embarrassed that my hubris is gone. This kitty is still curious, but I think they took me to the vet. It's like I lost my balls. Looking out the window like.. "do I stay in the house and eat the catfood? Or...."

edit on 7-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM

Im going through computer hell now too lol.

Its so much more gross than it used to be..

Im just doing this temporary for now before a clean install. its a slow computer, but I still have my old tricks to get it going better. Someone gave it to me.
Its about 2.5 x the speed now and much more stable.

better than my last fixer upper and it appears the RAM is easy enough to access and you can double it at least. If I can get to the hardrive that needs to be faster..

but all in all not below my humble standards.

but right now im just yelling at it trying to mod it so it looks a lot more like windows 7..

Just killed Cortana (I think)... lol. least made it so the search bar is literally searching my computer nothing else..

Whoever set it up loaded it with that freaking bloat bs it tricks you to install and even that is putting up a fight.

might be time for a brake break? oh damn spelling.

I didnt catch auto update in time.

At least I have my phone.

I remember that first computer I built using windows 2000 with NTFS file system and my overclocked AMD duron and voodoo 5 haha. physically overclocked mind you. It had pins on the top.

anyway windows 10 is an a hole right now.. Its getting better.. Time to look up more registry keys!

regedit is my friend.

maybe drivers next.

I can't believe how long this is taking..
I was just trying to get it set up for hd movie watching, which it was then the damn update.
I mean updates...

please dont you dare hang.
edit on 7-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 02:34 AM
Again entirely unrelated: we think online shopping is so convenient but if it's sent with the wrong carrier, what would have been 20minutes shopping is now an entire day of waiting.
Dpd has a parcel tracking where you can watch it drive around on Google Maps.
DHL doesn't.
I like dpd better.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM

I was running late for work and ordered pizza it was huge, and then it grew to like a meter wide and the box was like 2 meters.. It was so stupid looking and I had to tie it to the top of the car lol...

Giant pizza boxes are less convenient than you think.. People ate like "that's all the pizza I need for everybody in one place." Yea until you try to take it inside..

Was good pizza though for sure.

And dont go around like link smashing peoples pots and mini crates looking for items either.. They get mad.

Guess my little 4 day break is over.. bleh.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 04:06 PM
a reply to: Reverbs

I had the luxury of being on the corporate network. I can only imagine of how awful it would be on your metered ISP connection!

I found that the thing in the bottom right expands. Then choose "All settings" and turn off as much crap as you don't use. I think I shut Cortana off. I think I got the updates to be looked for when I am not here. But I can't tell for sure. All this user friendly stuff is fine until your computer doesn't behave. Then regedit and cmd become your power tools!

Scientific progress goes boink!

PS - Love the giant pizza story!

Shopping? You're buying stuff? On-line?? Wait! Are you using the same computing device to post here??!! Uh... who is this! How did you get this number!! Prank call! PRANK CALL!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM

I'm chipped unfortunately not by aliens, so every interaction with me is not private, don't worry about the device.

I've been watching gurr the last half hour and still don't know if I like it.

It's fun but not good, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM

my connection is 100Mbps for 40$. my region can now have 200Mbps for like 65$.. the computer hd/processor were at 100% being the bottleneck. Also the router is goofy, but I havnt gotten into networking since my attempt at Nplus cert. Its a "new computer" that left factory like 2 years ago.. so it was a lot of updates.. It was 200$ laptop so slow is to be expected.. I guarantee cortana is only half dead unless you went deep into the command prompts.

its like I have her in a coma.. She can't do # but she is taking up RAM. Microsoft tried to make it impossible to kill so it involves renaming files grabbing permissions creating duplicates, redirects.. blah.. havnt read enough to be brave enough to try, but its only a few steps more complicated to game modding..

but compy is running like butter now on 2006 games full settings. Not bad. Runs HD video like a champ.
Only issue I forsee is that I dont see a windows key anywhere...

I can probably pull one off my computer unless its just whatever mass windows or some #..

I like when windows was based off dos. my older brother had an i486 procesor with 8MB ram on 4 sticks haha.. I think the HD was 1 gig. I took it apart when he wasnt around lol.. I could get into the bios, so then seeing the parts it clicked what the numbers meant.

I was little and thought DOS was secret codes my brother did so I couldnt play his games while he was away.. remembered pieces like cd, dir... eventually figured out how to play doom and Wolfenstien haha.

things were so much simpler back then.. I have no idea the actual backbone relation all the way to the gui anymore..

Im getting old.

My dreams are hilarious. I wish you could see lol.
I often wake myself up from laughing physically.
edit on 8-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 09:18 PM

you say the funniest things.

doesn't really matter who you are, nothing is private when chips are around, nevermind the dip..

I can't hide so I get louder.
Come at me bro.

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:46 AM

Exactly. Come at him bro!

I keep on whining so just jump over this paragraph. My head hurts I feel like stuff is just running through me. I can't really sleep because I'm at this stupid point of being too weak but having too much energy at the same time. Poor me!

But in happier news it looks like my internet is back at full speed. Puh, iceberg avoided.
Talking about Titanic

Love you BB how is the flowering?

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 03:32 PM

Waking up laughing is the best! Something so funny in a dream that the auto-shutdown-body commands are over ridden!

I just wish I could remember some of them!

Bah computers! It is the weekend! And a pay day! And this month is longer than last even with that hour leap into the future. The cbd test can now commence on subject TEOT! And I can get my home computer fixed next week sometime... finally. The battery that keeps date and time died. I did an OS upgrade, it rebooted twice, I shutdown and it will not come back up. But not this weekend!

I was broke the last two days so did all my dishes. Took out the trash. Scrubbed the American Standard. My clothes are sorted and all I need is a roll of quarters. And a 6 pack! Or two. I even have a pot of spaghetti in the fridge so got that covered too. I am ready for the weekend! Woot!!

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 06:28 PM

sounds like a party !

laughter wakes me up 3 times as easy as fear.. I wonder if because its a "higher emotion" its more related to the parts of the brain that are more me conscious. Lizard brain doesn't seem to wake me.

battery for date and time died? On the syatem board? Ive only ever seen that once. Usually somethings fries first.
edit on 9-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 10:53 PM

I’m not interested in being online after work.

Computer unplugged for months at a time there are bound to be problems. I haven’t even got to my guitar rack!

My computer was unplugged for over six months.
edit on 9-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:29 AM

I see you found some one to talk about astr0 with. What I think is a strong idea is that Roswell was already a secret craft and the ET UFO story a distraction from the get go.
But there are UFO stories older than Roswell.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 06:29 AM

edit on 10-3-2018 by Peeple because: Double

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 10:31 AM
Schrodinger's cat vs the dog that opened the door is the same thing as Maxwell's "daemon". No big deal it's just a pop goes the weasel.

When subject and object becomes void another can step through; in the photon light bio-matter exchange.

Problem is if it is forced; then splat the attachment throws the whole thing off course, and the data packets are lost.

For a single word; it takes a thousand years for decay to occur... of course many words repeat, this means a density layer of communication pings a continuum, not attached to that continuum then, freedom from the "wheel" of course that means Nirodha or cessation of the two voids. The third picks the fruit and so it goes...

When stacking such rocks; it is turtles all the way down, step on a preference and a bias appears creating a spin or affinity right turn or left turn means red or blue shift, red is the higher band the blue the lower, combined it is the UV... the green flies right on through.

In closed eyes meditation I don't know how long ago... it was a midnight blue internally purplish mountains a greenish streak straight across with pink rain occuring on all sides.

Notice this is the first point of any grasping in relay, as clear seeing does not attach... in communicating this instance it now has left the void of being and achieved "birth" but yet it was already present.

Free space happens more than one area called bingo lol.

The Siamese cats in that movie are the best part.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
Find a penny,
Pick it up,
And all day long...

(results welcomed)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 03:26 PM

Maitreya would say it is not polite to take candy from babies; especially when it is him. Oh well the politics in such a thing is when an ass grows legs enough to bend over and pick one up instead of making a deposit.

If one tosses heads or tails on a penny it is always heads up; however the queen can yell off with his head as one sits with both feet firmly planted to enter the world to begin with.

Hotei was an incarnation in China after Bodhi-Dharma sat through Japan as a bodhisattva. In Germany the very same person in the US he was typically known as Santa Claus...

It is the same as the so called Christ consciousness; the repentance of past kama or reaping of volition. If one's volition is for good then there is also greater good, to uplift and inspire...

In the same way that every loser needs a hero to keep on going, to expect better of themself in a birth of conscious continum from one moment to the next; is step after step...

It's for the birds, if a heart is weighed by such a feather, it had to be plucked... hollow wings or hollow heart swallow and it will guide one home. A feast from a beast in Jhana to move so much earth wind and fire takes a lot of "bad" breath to keep such a mind soaring but already free one still stands.

It becomes the sitting to make home for such lofty beings the most difficult.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 04:16 PM
As far as the illuminati business etc. such is known as the Dankini language or illuminated script that helps all untangle and flow by a particular design or contract... some want slow, some want fast, and well the middle is the way human birth is achieved kissed between the ears by human error is listening and following those already lost but picking up pieces here(hear) and there is always there when let go... when needed a word is heeded.

Kinda like arise from one's grave is just memory put to work, but when the head is already full why so much senseless eating... worm food upstairs worm food downstairs catches one fish two fish three fish four, when suffering comes back to settle old scores.

It gets better with each iteration in time there is no dilation only in the two voids bumping hips eye to eye, darting back and forth reading each others scripts without fail. To what well would jack bring a jill, when there is no top to a blueberry mole hill have no faith is no more when truth hits fiction with a stranger thing out of place with hips on a swivel and another man wishes grace the queen bows while the rest curtsey...

Merkaba is smashing atoms with all it's might to level all equal when the mirror doesn't mind, no one is listening.

I know some can appreciate a good mixture just to birth some creativity in some it tangles and in others it frees, over time a knot comes undone and becoming is handed another link, so that that old feather can scribble more ink.

Some had enough in seats of power thinking they had built the perfect ivory tower, when Rapunzel lets down her hair the sickness spread from all the nit picking and once the nature was to go back home in an instant there was a monkey picking and the witch had no way to keep an old scratch.

Things change but people never do... so the walls flow like water on a bank while an old fox bows feet first with no head and an old mare slips off into the night, an old ax to grind is just another beam splitter off the beaten path... which means just setting down for another old weave as the spider considers Charlottes political career on the old animal farm.

Any ways and any hoo that old owl came from Germany... as tropes go it's black forrest all the way with a sucker or two too explain no two tongues could lick to it's old center without biting an old stick.

Here's some music that speaks volumes similar

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
a reply to: BEBOG

Here I thought you’d find a jar of loose change!

The material portion was not the point. It was listening to Universe and trying to tune into the other freakuency! An active participation in the unfolding instead of just subject to its whims.

Assuming that you can tune in without the material being your lens. We are talking about the same thing but coming at it with different languages.

An object that objects to being subject and subject to its whims. And finding your two cents (sense?!)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 07:18 PM

Thinking about me and the results is a ghost of consciousness; it will haunt you as reality until poof it is dispelled that what one thinks is not reality at all.

The conspiracy is buying into all one self and others have agreed to as real; when that happens in language there is discrimination and discursive thinking outside of reality but yet not... words cannot hurt sticks when sticks have no concept of being sticks.

How could a grasshopper snatch a pebble knowing neither... only when a bird follows it's own craving.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>