It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Figures you would ask specifics!

GAH! Doing high math in text is awful. Think I might put my LaTex skills to work.

The answer may take a while. I have, gulp, work to do. But that is a "no"
on the electric universe because electricity is not involved (they worked the equation backwards from galaxy to Schrödinger while not looking at electricity/electrons specifically). See my post in the main thread about time.

Math version may take a while, if you are patient (I may need my QM for Dummies book! lol)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

doesnt it show up because they made the planet a " planet cloud" sort of superposition..

my math skils fell off around calculus 2.. so lol imguessin g
and due to scheduling mix ups I get two more days off!

edit on 6-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I'm getting an answer. I'm good. What "main thread about time"?

a reply to: Reverbs

OMG?! What will you do with that much freetime?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

well first stop laugh my ass off with my old boss and an old friend from work about ....nvm.. i have dark humor these days lol..

oh and...

since i stopped by work and didnt have work. im out on the town so...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm having Southern Comfort. The stuff that killed Janis Joplin.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The one being referred to is:
General time-dependent Schrödinger equation: H | ψ (r,t)

H-hat is the Hamiltonian operator and is cross multiplied (?? That is what that symbol normally means) with Psi wave function (position vector, time). In all honesty, Schrödinger invented it! He was looking at Maxwell and what de Broglie had suggested and made the choice to use a wave mathematics instead of linear algebra. He treated atoms as waves so used the math. Psi is the name he used for the collection of frequency, amplitude, and wavelength. The absolute value is squared to give a possibility of position at time t. The Hamiltonian churns the wave forward and backward in time because it is the measure of energy at time t. The Hamiltonian also has Plank’s constant and i (sqrt -1), making the whole math a real function outside of the since and cosine stuff we all suffered through school (and a bit more than I know).

Why did Schrödinger equation (SE) show up? My guess is that both perturbation theory and SE include change over time. When spreading a galaxy disk to lower dimensions to model (evolve) over time, you can treat gravity and time as continuous which, as I mentioned, allows you to do calculus. It is math, so why not? And poof! SE shows up.

As to what that means? On the other thread, the guy who figured this out said he only applied it to the “hard disk” theory. He thinks that it might be applied to other galactic variables and phenomena scientists are interested in. And since SE keeps popping up, you should be surprised when it doesn’t!

In the broader scope of things, the math describes at least two vastly different things the same way. Now it is time to check to see if SE describes other large phenomena the same. In the future, using the known SE, modeling can be made easier by computer if you know that the results are the same using either method.

TEOT on a limb, without a net…

What if you treat the number line as a perturbated equation with zero as the black hole. Does SE “predict” where prime numbers would be? Or, if you integrate back would the Riemann Zeta function pop out. You are dealing with even less dimensions but real mathematics is not my forte. And this is just me speculating out loud.

Hope that helped! The SE is the one in bold. They are math symbols for other values/equations. Schrödinger called his wave function Psi and it looks like we are stuck with it since it plays so well with other kids!
edit on 6-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: formatting

edit on 6-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarification

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm having Southern Comfort. The stuff that killed Janis Joplin.

I know it well the 100 proof half gallon variety. Would last me 2-3 days during "lost nights" i was laying in then time gf's bed while she went to class watching Lost seasons 1-5 or 6?? cant remember how many but i didnt catch up before the last season started so I would drink 1/2 apple cider half sc. . watch the new episode and get to hang out with all the peoples and by the time the episode was over I was singing random songs off the radio... Im terrible singer and they were all in the music school haha. Their favorite part of the night.

next day i didnt remember a damn thing. So I got to watch the new and then the old and then the new again without any timeline distortion lol.

I will never drink southern comfort ever again.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yep you went over my head lol.
Still interesting anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I took it to Science forum and made a thread. I had to run (to watch cartoons) so kind of abandoned it.

PS - Sorry to butt in! But I wanted to see the math myself. Explaining stuff helps me get it straight too. And I thought Janis died of her_n overdose.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If you believe the alcohol lobby. I'm too wasted for any of the serious stuff. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You're so sweet, thanks for explaining uncle TEOT. I'm having my first coffee and just read it two times.
I keep working on it.
Psi is frequency, amplitude and wavelength at the position and time.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I wrote myself a note yesterday "don't leave the house". Apparently Southern Comfort me is paranoid.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I wrote myself a note yesterday "don't leave the house". Apparently Southern Comfort me is paranoid.

or drunk lol. Would be super hilarious if it had anything to do with the movie you watched.
I just woke up on a couch, went through my memories, I seem to be in the clear(that's not a scientology pun) for now.

Drunk me does the nicest things for me, but he never writes me any funny notes... That would be so sweet. He left me two waters, a morning beer? and some chips all unopened. I imagine on purpose lol.
A love letter to myself would have been the icing on the cake.

In my dream I reached a decision and as soon as I did decide I recognized the familiar feel, I'm not going to keep the dream stable much longer, Im too conscious.

made me think about this article I read. (I read way too much can't find it)
It was basically about what arises in your consciousness from the real work "down below"
It was something like "as soon as you decide to do something, thats the first bit that comes into consciousness from the subconcious" terrible paraphrase.. Some new neuroscience study.

but my dream... I made a choice and as soon as I did I was too aware to stay asleep. ugh.. I love it if I realize Im dreaming and I can keep the consciousness markers just below the threshold so my body isn't clued into the fact Im a free agent in my own universe.

And now I lost my wings and I'm on the couch.
guess Ill have some water and some chips.

edit on 7-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Making a decision isn't really hard. Acting accordingly is.
At least to me. I wish there was a trick to just make that irrevocable. What's the cheat here?!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Making a decision isn't really hard. Acting accordingly is.
At least to me. I wish there was a trick to just make that irrevocable. What's the cheat here?!

asking for free will to not exist?

We left the garden. We're naked, embarrassed and all too human.

and we're bad kids lol.

My body wants more water, yea ok dude, what? can't get it on you're own? geez give me a minute...

Just reverse evolution.

more practically rewire your brain. If you make a decision be like nike... Just Do It. You've programmed yourself "ways out."

whatever you feed the most wins. Action upon decision or inaction. I just delay my decisions until I know I will fulfill them. Still get to be lazy, still act out decision.

decision is in boys lets do it.
**off to watch another episode of altered carbon.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Just do it. Sounds right.

I have the Medicus from Noah Gordon for later.
I'm waiting for a sign what I plan to do is right. But I guess the only thing that matters is if I think it's right.
Like a UFO right here, right now. That would be nice. I'll keep watching.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Du bist lustig..

Reading about jewish doctors from babylon and waiting for your own ufo? Or the movie?

my last post may as well have been in response to the show I just watched.. I was already feeling uncomfortable as a human today.. episode title is "fallen angel." episode is basically "what does it mean to be human? freewill? with religion thrown in just to completely copy reverbs." that should be the description on netflix

super trippy and of course everything I do relates to what I was just thinking about..

you can have all the UFOs they scare me to death.

Did you hear that universe?

Peep gets all the UFOs.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

The movie it's been a while since I read the book.
I get 0 UFOs that's the tragedy.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

The Cosmic Car Key is a Mount-summoning item. When used, it summons a rideable UFO that allows the player to fly and hover indefinitely. It is dropped by the Martian Saucer mini-boss during the Martian Madness event.

The name of the item might be a reference to a line in a rant about the insanity of everyday life by Eric T. Duckman from season 3, episode 6 "A Room with a Bellevue" from the American adult animated sitcom Duckman. The line goes, "...knowing when it's time to flash the cosmic card key at those Pearly Gates, I won't be in the coffin anyway..."

haha..

or... maybe this is more your speed??

its from vice..

Prodigy Admits To Summoning UFO In ‘The Therapist’ Interview

Last week, on the Fourth of July, Viceland premiered a trailer to an interview they conducted with the late Prodigy before he passed away. On Monday night (July 10), the Mobb Deep rapper’s interview was premiered in its entirety.

As previously debuted in the trailer, the MC admitted he saw a dark shadow, which he says resembled the black Spiderman, move across his room one night before he went to sleep. The next morning, excruciating pain from his sickle cell anemia woke him. Before the incident, he told The Therapist host, Dr. Siri Sat Nam Singh, that he had been without complications from his ailment for six years.

The 42-year-old lyricist revealed that he lost faith in God due to the red blood cell disorder...

the NY-bred MC revealed a surprising discovery that “scared the s**t out of us.” In the clip posted to Viceland’s Instagram account, Prodigy recounts a time where a UFO shed a light on his house.
It came over my house. Just started shining lights in our bedroom,” he began. “The whole neighborhood blacked out at first. And then I looked out the window and looked down the block and all the power was out. At first, it was a white light and I thought it was a police helicopter looking for somebody outside, and then all these colored lights started coming into the room and it was dead quiet. All these lights were changing many colors. It was pretty significant, man. It was undeniable. And it became because I was asking for it to come.”

ehh?

btw if you dont know who prodigy is he was the first person I heard "illuminati" from in music.. Famous hip hop guy.. "illuminati rule my mind soul and body, they try to keep they eye on me" Jay Z sampled that in the 90s.. anyway..

His final project he hinted at in his old songs was made. its called Hegelian Dialectic..

wonder what his ATS name was lol.

What I seem to notice is UFO around people trying to break out of the control grid.. Could have nothing to do with anything but it might. Its how it happened in my life.

His master project, the album above starts off with "psychological operations" which funny enough is what I was talking about right before my world went haywire and I almost died..

food for thought.

Intro:

(I want help, I do, I want help)
This is about psychological warfare
A specific type of warfare
Designed to distract, misinform, and anesthetize the brain
We must remain vigilant at all times
And be alert to their insidious attack on the mind
For they have come before
And they will come again

I'm almost tempted to get back in the game.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I probably know Prodigy longer than you do. The Medicus sucks. Next The Martian. Later, maybe tomorrow.
That depends.

I assume whatever I'm dealing with is what's used to be called god. I call it dude, because it certainly has an agenda and a personality. Also it's more than one.
Point is my plan is to leave them no other choice but disclose themselves to everybody.
And I believe we are dealing with more than one group. Basically if I succeed I set the world on fire. We could choose to continue living a lie. But I don't.

Now the martian?hm....

Haha

And between us, I like disco. Now you know the most embarassing thing about me.
edit on 7-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join