It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi Peeps,cya later tonight, hope you have a goodly day

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

777 is a message from Universe.

Serious, google "777 meaning" and the third (!!
) line down: "[repeating sequences of numbers are not a] simple coincidences, but messages from the Universe"

Honest internal combustion engine! ICE, ICE baby!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It fits perfectly: spiritual evolution. This pitbull is obviously a woo-agent!

a reply to: Raxoxane

Hope your dogy has forgiven you. And I am still waiting to read about your synchronicities. I was actually hoping to find it already...
patience and I aren't friends.

Happy weekend!

edit on 26-1-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi,here now to post,Peeps,and no worries,i am a rather impatient person myself. Was feeling in a bad frame of mind earlier,so waited to post till i felt somewhat better. There's an old saying that Hell is other people and i heartily agree
Not people in my household causing me stress,people on the other side of the country are (although our live-in friend's sour mood is getting rather irritating too) but oh well i expect it will sort itself out.

So i listen to YT while making digital art or just toodling around on my photo+art site. Mostly creepypastas i listen to. And i started noticing that the Second i click on an image on my photo+art site,the narrator says that Exact word. I click on dog,the narrator says dog..or cow or cat rain or storm or rose or guitar or construction site or Bill or Mary etc etc etc.For instance Bill is an artist,his username is something different. But the Second i click on his artwork,the narrator says "Bill". The words are always in context to the story of course,and i am on another site whilst listening. But it's become so regular this type of synchron i am starting to get a weird claustrophobic feel from it.Why claustrophobic? Idk..but it starting to feel weird. Gives me a "matrix-y" inside-a-box type feel. Maybe i'm being silly,idk.

But i've read here on ATS of how people will just think of a product without texting about it,or talking about it to anyone,on the phone or in their homes,and up pops an ad for that thing. That too has happened to me. That does not give me the weirded out,boxed-in feel these word-image synchrons do. Some evenings it happens several times within an hour,past the point of coincidence,not that i really believe in coincidence anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Oh gawd.. That's one of my favorite types of synchronicity..

It makes you want to look up or in or out and be like ...

"Go home universe, you're drunk lol."

Ads I get but the internet is even weirder for me. Almost like it's malleable enough to fit into synchros easier than your friend calling you when you just think of them.

My internet links me to Aussie versions of sites for no damn reason except I used to know a girl there... but I'm on a new phone and not linked to any old accounts..

Maybe AI is already here? Maybe the internet is just so connected the universe mind has more of a field day.

Do you guys ever wonder if "normal" people have the same experience, but they don't notice it? Or do you have to be more connected yourself for it to even happen?

I think it only happens to those who would notice, but that is just a guess.

Mine teach me down a path. Sometimes I only realize later why I was led up that path, like " ohhhh I did need that before this next thing, cool dude."

edit on 26-1-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It would be a lot easier to explain if it was a life broadcast. This way you have to press play on a record you never heard before and act in synch with it without knowing what comes.
I had something similar but that was when I was married and my husband often picked the entertainment of the night. And it's not really premonition either.
Fascinating. I too don't believe in coincidence. But what it could be? Who knows?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Yup. The only people who notice are the freaks who notice in the first place!!

Rox, you should have been here earlier!! But we are forgiving here and love weirdness where ever it comes from!!

Not sure if you saw, but Peeps and I were wondering out loud, which helped me figure out that it takes 3 of them to trianglulate where you are. They can link together to do things like that.

Oh, and welcome to the MetaCafe!!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thanks for the welcome TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I think i should take a time to read this thread from the beginning. Who are the triangulators? I guess i don't care much about the spying in general,as i am an abductee,so i've been tagged and traced since i was a wee kiddie.I know there are Milabs out here,and i cannot with certainty say that my abductions were not assisted with help of terrestrial sources..Only thing is,how would the people who ran Any government's deep black programs, know about a random kid born in South Africa back in 1965? It's not like there was an internet in that time,so that the children/children of a "person of interest" could be abducted for investigation.My biological father is a mystery,so is my biological grandfather,but i met my bio-mother once and she seems just like a normal pleasant old bird.Although she almost had an anxiety attack when i asked about my bio-father,so i dropped the issue.
So even if my bio-father was a "dark duck" type,a "person of interest" - how would deep black program guys know about my whereabouts? From what my aunt Elizabeth in England said when she phoned me once - he (my bio-father) just whisked my mother away from Rhodesia,and basically dumped her in Cape Town and just took off,never to be seen again. Then i was adopted.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

3 what's to triangulate what??

I edited this into a long story and went to apply the edit and my Internet cut out right then. Erased everything.

Maybe next time.
edit on 28-1-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

EBE/ETs, they travel in threes. Always see/hear reports of 3 at the foot of your bed. Not two, not four, always 3. That is how many it takes to fix a location in space. They also seem to either psychic-ly connect or are cyberneticaly enhanced (maybe both?).

While conversing with Peeps on another thread, I had that realization. I likened it to gravity waves being detected using 3 telescopes. The psychic stuff is from personal experience remembering them split into separate individuals when they had been just one.

Here is some general strangeness!

Last night we had a wind storm hit (still going on). It was after midnight and I am partially awake as it started. There was a lull in the wind gusts when I heard, about ear level (I'm on the second floor!) TAP-TAP-TAP in a rather fast succession. Behind our apartment complex are two small house. The trees are not that thick. The only thing back over there thick enough is a telephone pole. This was loud and quick. Then a huge gust hit and shook the apartment building.

I didn't even really think much about it at the time. Only a couple hour later, not able to sleep due to all the racket, did I think back and say, "That was odd!"

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I am not sure how things were in SA during that time period. But over here in America, we always being taken out of class and having test given to us. Some of it was "gifted and talented" stuff which I always sandbagged because I did not like the thought of even more school work! I remember one genetic study where we could volunteer or not. Maybe there were similar things happening?

As far as being selected, I think I Forest Gumped my way into that one! I saw some bright lights behind my friends house and went to go look. 2 hours later I am walking like a zombie back through my own back yard. I remember hearing a voice tell me, "You are tired. You are going to bed." When queried by a parental unit, I mimicked what I was told and went to bed! There was one other abduction scenario after that one. Then I stopped playing nice with them and demanded that they leave me alone. It is kind of sad, now, looking back, but they actually did as was asked (yelled, really). But that streak of independence is still alive and well in me which is better for my mental health in the long run!

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

That's what I did too.
The woo was too strong with my ex.
After she left things stayed weird, but I told it...
No this is my world!

I don't know if she had any help but she was so locked onto me I couldn't tell a lie from what I just thought to who's in the house and she's not even in the same country.

So much oddness in all of it. My memories seem fake. There is just no way? You have to believe things can be so psychic as to be "Right there with you." Or thatg I was tracked and watched by a team of people as I ghosted through 3 different towns and 5 locations with no electronics or even my wallet riding in different cars.

Only to have her telling me who I'm with and what they're doing?

I don't want to piss anything off by going against their wishes, but her being psychic was not the only part of this.. when they said theyed put the heat on me my whole world exploded..

Ended up being tazed twice come home after (didnt get arrested) and my facebook is flooded with what the HELL are you doing!! It burns.. make it stop! 167 messages like this. My uncle I was staying with just said to me "well, now the cops know how much you can handle being tazed." Ok weirdo that's your only words. He was a civilian with top clearance as he made tech for the navy.. he was building a plane in the backyard last we spoke.

Wonder if me being there taking care of his mom and posting about psychological ops drew the wrong attention? Then again that girl didn't contact me. I felt the connection. I hit on her. Then we were like one person. Best energy ever.

Aww I kind of miss it all.
What a motherfreaking rush.
Now I'm a cook, then I was a cook.
But my life couldn't be any more different.
Everything is so quiet now. Is it ever coming back?

I bet this happens to much more people than remember. My brother effectively never saw a black triangle ufo. He was there next to me for the same 30 minutes, but remembers jack #. I remember I had a thought in my head "look down at the sand and then it won't see you, forget you saw it."
I followed the thought and was like wait no Reverbs doesn't think # like that I'm a rebel!!. And I did rebel and commited it all to memory. To this day I can see the craft, hear the waves, and a faint sense of electromagnetism, maybe I heard a hum like transformer sound maybe I just felt the charge.

But nope for my brother it may as well have never happened.

The dark haired hottie said she lived in a haunted house (hair pulling, stuff flying across the room) and that's where she got her "abilities"

I think of her like this. I was in another world half the time. Half the things I did made no sense, like posting on ATS without an internet connection. Reality shows that to have taken place, but how unreal is that? Maybe i was mind controlled to think my heart stopped, but there i was no heartbeat going oh now I'm in parallel hell realm and I don't care because I don't have a heart to feel. I was ice cold, but why care about being ice cold when you don't need to be warm? I snapped out of it realizing this is nuts so I'm checking my pulse nothing.. do I not remember how to check? Then this thought would have been funny under normal circumstance "wait so if I'm dead how does a dead guy check a pulse? And if I'm alive to do that then I'm alive?" I had no emotion about that. Oh and then I demanded to be alive and my "soul" for lack of a better term came flooding back to me I was warm my heart was beating and then i remembered way too strongly all my emotions.

I do not know what reality means anymore.

For my own sanity it's good that this stopped not long after I demanded it stop. Why exactly these things stop by command is something to think about. I can't help compare it to Jesus saying "you have power to command the demons." Not that I like the comparison, just saying... we might be more powerful than we know in all of this.
edit on 29-1-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I view things along these lines here:

panpsychism

My entire life points this way.

When I used to know the answer to "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to witness it did it happen?"

Of course it did.

Well I don't know anymore. My current assumption is if there is no information on the fallen tree, then nothing happened in "reality."

When I notice the "woo" it becomes more intense. One of my first conspiracy theories was that we are used to make 3d stay solid. This was when I was little. Before the internet was accessed by regular people and much before I started studying quantum physics. Just based on trying to figure out the woo of my life.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I've heard like half of the story but the second part is nutz!

I was being told what to study, when I would had to have done things by (discoveries??) but I knew it was all what They wanted, I said, "No. If you want to do that then go ahead! I'm not stopping you. But I will also not do the work, take the ridicule, put my @ss on the line, because of what you want!" I remember repeatedly yelling at them to leave me alone. I guess I was fairly forceful because it seemed to work!

There are times when things start clicking again. It takes time and patience. You can kind of make synchronicities appear if not directly then more often than just waiting. The trick is to think of three; the first, the object being observed in that moment it hits; second, another object strongly associated with the first; third, I like song lyrics, but literature works too, anything open ended and creative. Then the whole things actually swirls in your head! For me, it is my right, to back left, then forward center. I've found caffeine helps or just a couple drinks! I think it is the open ended stuff gets the juices flowing. Instead of waiting weeks or months, you do a little mental magic (magik?), and usually when it happens once it become a train. Your ride ends when it is not working when you want it and you wait for the next ride!

As they say... "All good things comes in threes"!!

edit on 29-1-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: spelling...

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I describe it as "thought thinking within itself"

And yes I can do it to. Actually certain individuals I connect to emotionally can serve as catalysts. You are one such person albeit about 100 times weaker effect than her. I didn't mention but remark after seeing you post about him came up in my consciousness searches..

It's the same way I can invent symphonies in my head sometimes.

The universe sure has a mind of its own lol.

I'm not sure what i want right now so I'm just in neutral. I am feeling a resurgence on the horizon.
Can it this time be something more "nice" and not so scary? Ehh?

I wonder is entanglement what makes reality real/stable?

Is there a process by which entangled realities could decouple thereby "breaking reality."

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Until getting on here, it was like a water sprinkler that would just come on and spray where ever. Now, I have a bit more control as to when it happens (usually a precursor to woo). Some people get a bit freaked out when things happen around me so now I try to do the least amount of "freak out" when possible! I don't know how many times I've heard, "That's just TEOT" as an explanation!!

We're talking things like, standing at table in the bar, knock the drink off the table, it falls bottom first, me, without really looking snatch it halfway to the floor, while not breaking stride in my conversation! "Did you just catch that out of mid air?!!" My friend, "TEOT does things like that all the time!"

How it all actually works is up in the air. It could have a scientific basis like "quantum something" or like Peep's "entities and other dimension". Some would attribute it all to God. Others, it is the devil's work! I just say, "Universe has a sense of humor" and leave it all open-ended to interpretation.

I bet this next wave you catch and ride like a pro surfer instead of body surfing back in, drunk, at night, with no moon light!!

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

My opinion is based on this

& did you see the story about the woman marrying the ghost? Once you had sex with one of them it's hard to not see them as entities. Besides aliens and dimensions are excellent placeholders which also leave a lot open interpretation wise.

In general I can't say my mind is that powerful, whenever I say "no" it gets ignored. If I say do this or that nothing happens.
But it's obvious a certain team terrae is involved and they really aren't much closer to figuring out what is going on than we are.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I've long held the belief that the "woo" is everpresent and never ending. Rather, it is the limit of our perspective that ebbs and flows.

I feel the same towards synchronicity. Where, every single thing within or without our awareness is connected and laden with "meaning." Interestingly, in that take on things, experiences of synchronicity actually show our limitations more than anything else.

Perhaps though, without the proper neurological structural foundation, thataway leads to insanity. So, we pick and choose which items and events are connected and meaningful, according to existing pathways, in order to protect too many large jumps and new connections all happening at once.

Its really kind of beautiful in a sense; we assign "specialness" in order to prevent the true immensity (beauty?) of the universe from invading our limited minds all at once. *POP!*

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Hi,no i don't recall any tests like that in my school,TEO,maybe it's an American thing. We just had to line up for eye tests,vaccinations,stuff like that,all the lower grades had to,the younger kids from grades 1-3.My adoption was weird and irregular by normal adoption standards for my country back in 1965,which i only realised when i was older and really thought about it.Weird creepy Freemason guy was involved,but that doesn't as such mean anything. I honestly don't have a cooking clue how they knew about me.

What i remember was things like the time i was in the hallway outside the kitchen,being handed a coloring book and crayons by a hand. No matter how i try to remember,i remember just that hand,a human hand that looked male,handing me the book and crayons. Now that just made me think Cow and Chicken
I start colouring the rooster's tail feathers,i don't remember ever having this book,but it looks like i have made headway on the tailfeathers before,it is not a fresh page,but like i'm taking up where i left off before.

Then i can see the sky through the ceiling,everything is going strange and suddenly i'm lifted from behind,up and away. Then i'm floating outside the kitchen door,about 6 feet off the ground,but under a brown sky. There's a red sun or moon or planet visible in the sky,red as ketchup.Next thing i'm in our house in the kitchen with my adoptive mother,there's this greeny/bluey light and things are still feeling totally strange.I'm asking my adoptive mother about the colouring book,i want it back.She looks at me with a cold look of hatred and anger,and sneers at me: "Well it would have disappeared off the planet,wouldn't it now??" Such anger like i chucked the book off the planet or something. Which i didn't find strange in itself,i was always blamed for everything.This was when i was very very young,3 or 4yo.

Like the dead chicken. Again poultry.Also around the age 3/4yo,my memory goes far back,i even have a bona fide baby memory,that was affirmed by my adoptive mother. I was wandering around and entered her chicken coop. Then i just remember the sun becoming so bright,and i am filled with a horrible feeling,and then i black out on my feet. I come to some time after,still on my feet,but a few meters away from when i blacked out. There is a dead chicken laying by my feet. There's one drop of blood coming from one of it's eyes. I'm thinking "Oh crap she's gonna think i did this" Which she did,later that day i had forgotten about the chicken,when she enters my room and beats seven kinds of living crap outa me. I was more sad that she would think i would kill a chicken,than the beating itself.I figure it's no use wondering about what happened to the chicken,it's just another weird thing.

I would,and this happened many times through out my childhood,feel to stop playing and go lay on my back,and look up at the sky,just staring up into the blue. After a while i would need to get up,cuz i felt deathly sickly and weird. Like a ghost,is what comes closest i guess,like i was not properly in my body. Dizzy,disconnected,weak,HOLLOW. I would always go into the kitchen and go sit in the same chair,just by the kitchen exit to the hallway.But here is the x-files type weirdness,the house would sudddenly be quiet,tidy and empty of people. Whilst before i want out to play,the house was bustling with sounds,talking,music,the sounds and smells and untidyness of my mother making dinner while her 2 adult sons were drinking and listening to music in their room. Now it was like a mausoleum,a house locked up for weeks while the owners were away,maybe.A thick heavy silence and feeling,golden syrupy light,and i sit with my head on my knees till i feel better. Then i go out to play again. Always when i got called to come have dinner,everything would be back to normal,noisy,messy,everyone there who's supposed to be there.As a kiddie i just accepted it as part of life,i shrugged it off and never thought much of it.Then the next time it happened,it would be: "Oh here we go again" and once everything was back to normal,i'd put it outa my mind again.

edit on 30-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: that friggin "d" on my keyboard

edit on 30-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: that friggin "d" on my keyboard

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join