It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It's kind of funny you bring those three up again. That was one of the first myths I explored when my journey begann 4 years ago. And except for the more sexual aspects it is the root of many parts of Christianity imho.
I love your twin towers take how come nobody else has ever stumbled upon that?
But I believe modern freemasons go a lot further with hints of kabbalah etc than just ancient egypt. Did you know Vallée and Haynek had an interest in rosicrucianism and kabbalah?
Spiritual transformation in a time of great turmoil... which makes you wonder how bad do things have to get before it finally happens? And is a time of great turmoil really desirable if you want people to work on their spiritual growth?

Corn, wine and oil as sacrifices is pretty obvious if you think about it, it's what's needed for living back then. Wine instead of water, because the Nile or similiar was already not for human consumption too many bacterias but beer too vulgar to give it to Gods or kings.
The problem I have is it leads me back to the nine and therefore aliens... like a loop in my mind.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The Nine! 3x3!

It was just some meandering around, tossing thoughts out, some observations... I think I was heading towards what FM do (yes, I know kabbalah is in there too. And some other things like placing buildings in layouts that mimic certain constellations...)... they do not have to wait for woo to happen but build up their mind to hold multiple meanings of symbols and beliefs, which opens "second sight" (oddly, the poem's line before then mentions Rosie Cross!). Without training, which would swear me to secrecy by becoming a member, this is just my guess.

The Fellowcraft degree is supposed to have a moment where everything you see that has been made by humans reinforces the "all things are the measure of man" thought. I've had that happen to me when walking out the door one day! It is a lot like tripping on T&C-25 which is also a psycho-mimetic (it simulates psychosis). All buildings, autos, the sidewalk, stop signs, letters, everything was screaming at me. I actually felt light headed while I went to work. It went on for several hours. Any less of psychonaut might have freaked out! I had been reading A History of Freemasonry when it happened.

Since then, I get funny handshakes and funnier words said to me from time to time! I also notice when somebody has written in code. Thomas Pynchon has sections of his books written in code. Even the critic Harold Bloom says he is "a letter counter." I am to profane and godless to join so I just shrug and move on. But there was something about the BBC article that jumped out at me. It was not code but the connections. Why not try and manifest your own woo just for the fun of it?!

I was gong to start a thread about Mark E Smith (The Fall) passing but do not feel up to the task. Maybe gortex will put one up as we have the same taste of punk, metal, post punk, and most 80's English bands. I'll hoist one for you MES!!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

a reply to: Reverbs

Woo the woo? How? "Oh you beautiful mindfunk, you're so mysterious"?
Maybe it was a test phase? Maybe those things happen periodicly? Maybe we failed?

I certainly did fail.
I failed with that and with other things.

Too much at once.

It's not periodically. It had a peak. Early 2014...

Woo the woo? Just marry it or tempt it or make an offer it can't refuse.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You keep on surprising me and I absolutely love it. You're never boring with what you write and always give me something to think.
I believe it's part of synchronicity or at least works the same way, conditioning the brain to highlight what is always there but changing the significance it has for your trip/experience.
Like if you buy an orange car and suddenly you see orange cars everywhere alltough they're still as rare as they've been before.
How would you suggest one can manifest the woo?

To be human is to fail... from one # up to the next with spells of success. How can you make an offer to something where you don't know what it is? Is it a parasite? Should we promise to donate our bodies to the next zoo after death to feed huge cats?

edit on 25-1-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

LOL

Last time I just met a dark haired hottie (DHH). The rest was history. Weirdest time of my life for sure.

Nah not offer so much as challenge.

Giant cats? Funny I dreamed of 10 foot tall alien cats that had mystical properties a few weeks ago. But they were not playing with their food in that one. One died choking of pneumonia after twerking in the parade? The psychic cat woman told me with her mind haha. I mean I saw it too..

As with anything I experience in life how much woo was there? And how much did I bring? Like the orange car thing sort of. It's so easy at this point to decide it was all in my head. Even DHH is gone like she never existed in the first place.

As time goes on the woo and the normal mesh together and maybe that was Bilbo Baggins' last journey. It feels like some surreal imaginative dream and not a shred of it crops back up anymore to remind me, that it's "real."

Then again other people witnessed and it still feels like I made it up. when I go back into my head and arrive at certain points, my jaw drops like how could I have forgotten that one!?

I wish I could just ask her wtf?
How did it happen?
What did it all mean?

edit on 25-1-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

More like:

and

The only way Out is Up..

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

The song in your signature says not to get out.

I like it!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

To me too it was connected to a pheromone overdose, also dhh opposite sex. Challenge? Like ice bucket?
I don't know I still have contact it never left me so to speak, it's just freaking useless but that might be because I don't know how to use it. Or for what.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Idk what you mean clarify plzz plzz

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Haha I was reckless and brave in those days.
She didn't start it , just pushed it to 11.11..

Mine always starts with a line of synchros.

Psychic girl pheromones? PGP

We might be on to something peeps especially related to TEOTs post above.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Eh?? If you were not addressing me,just ignore my comment. Hug to you anyway

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Idk what you mean clarify plzz plzz

You have a link in your signature to a song that says paraphrased "the world is a mean place but I don't want to be saved because my song has not yet been sung. It's a place for the reckless and the brave."

I just found the humor in it for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I can tell you the One thing that has Not gone quiet "Woo" wise - is the synchrons. VERY very obvious an strange,will explain later,gotta go for now,obligations.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Also for me,that song means much btw. I can not BeLieve i'm still alive,it positively Beggars belief. Anyway,laterz.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yea i can't believe I'm alive either. So yea the song spoke to me.

It was funny cause the song I posted was like...

"I came to in a cold sweat with a nosebleed feeling hopeless
Thought I maybe might be dead til I got my pen sat down and wrote this
Suddenly I felt fine inside a mind so full of ghosts
The darkest nights mean you see the stars the most

This one goes out to all the dreamers at sea
This life is only what you want it to be
And I want more, I want more"

Cya later.
Almost work time yays!!

this is fun

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I learned around age 4yo one very sensible phrase i taught myself:" Hack this..no matter how bad it gets" This was more or less my childhood:

Especially when my adoptive mother tried to read to me from the childrens' bible,and i just Hosed myself,serias i could not keep a straight face..i was like,in my child mind,what would today pass as: "WTF dude,you BeLieve that sh*t?!!??" Just my earliest instincts,was what a Crock..in apartheid South Africa,THE most oppressed an oppressive society in the world,that did NOT go down well..as to the vidd - i Never thought i was clumsy or crazy,i never second guessed myself when i was a kid - i looked at the family i was illegally aopted into - an the general society i was incarnated into an just thought: "Jeeezus Christ i am SO effed"

edit on 25-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: spelling - the "d" on my keyboard is effed

edit on 25-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Hm... would that imply we only have to go back to be reckless and brave and head over heels in love? That's kind of interesting.

Ooh a hug thank you, thanks for contributing to our tiny corner cafè. I'm looking forward to you sharing your synchronicities with us.

edit on 25-1-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

When I was four I had a not so great childhood mixed with an amazing one in spurts between the other stuff.

Pretty sure it was bad stuff from parents that loosened my self worth.

And there I was thinking about me then spread out society/world/people.. "this is effed." And I settled into looking out of the screen door and found myself behind myself looking at "me" standing there staring..

Who am I?
Who are we?

I couldn't think of what made me me instead of anyone else. At the same time im looking at me from behind. Loking at the guy who is wondering who is he? Must not be me...

LOL

I love me.

And you guys too.

You all are good peoples.

Do tell of your synchros. You might be the spark this fire needs.

edit on 26-1-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Hm... would that imply we only have to go back to be reckless and brave and head over heels in love? That's kind of interesting.

I bet that's not far from the truth.

On a side note a pitbull chewed up some plastic and the only piece left is leaning on my bag facing me as I lay down...

Only bit in green letters "777"

No clue where she found that or why it says 777.

Hehe..

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Hi ya i surely will,tonight,write of the synchrons.Just having my redbush tea with many pieces of raw ginger root+ then off to the town to buy stuff for a bbq tomorrow,my kids and grandkids are coming over.Also some ground beef for my Husky,to try and get in her good graces again- i forgot her outside last night and she's Really really pissed off with me.

About the 777 i know that many people would go:"Oh that's an angel number,your guardian angel is trying to communicate" Well idk about all that,just putting it on here cuz it may be of interest to someone.If i had a gurdian angel the poor thing is gibbering and drooling in a straightjacket somewhere by this time.Ok cya later then

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join