It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No, no, no,

The BBT are ours. We are using them to chase away Them. And as a result our “dreams” (for lack of a better word) have gone away.

What if They are trying to respect non-involvement by or through, our dreams?

That is why the woo has died down. And that is why we are now looking at each other as enemies (politics is the PC term). They are not working on us while we sleep! But somebody else is.

That is an insidious theory. That means we are not in control.

Hun...

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I love your scary window analogy.

(@TEOTs, the windows you're looking through are too scary, look through a pretty colourful one for a while instead...really)

Empty vessels make the most noise. It's like my avatar, the current one. What makes pastry attractive? A good sumptuous filling, that's what.

The image is a trick, both the drawings of pastry women are equally attractive because they are equally filled.

Yup, reality is totally subjective. Filters off is beyond overwhelming, especially with all the noise of other humans. Even asking for it, as you and I did in one way or another, it is understandable that some don't make it back from that experience and just keep breaking into smaller pieces. You have to get those pieces back together and talking to each other, and medicine is only just waking up to that.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Okay, if you want to think that. I've never seen a BT I don't have a horse in this race. But it's nice it all leads to "we are not in control". Truly fascinating we can see that and tptb not.

For some reason it reminds me of Iron Sky, when they're striking back and are all armed to the teeth just one was upholding the agreement not to weaponise space stuff.

Finnland!
And it's all nice we have fancy toys but could we really fight anything we can't see most of the time? Do we really want to fight if let's say 30% of our own population and public servants are maybe remote controlled? Wouldn't that be shooting your foot because you heard a rattle?

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
And it's all nice we have fancy toys but could we really fight anything we can't see most of the time? Do we really want to fight if let's say 30% of our own population and public servants are maybe remote controlled? Wouldn't that be shooting your foot because you heard a rattle?

I watched a documentary about weapons in nature yesterday...horns, tusks and the such-like and it basically comes down to the more of your resources you put into that weapon the weaker you actually become, but because the purpose of those weapons is reproduction, it doesn't matter if you die trying. In some species actually using their enormous weapon will kill the creature, so it is more for waving around and being seen. The documentary maker drew the programme to a close by comparing that scenario to the US as the human expression of those behaviours.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I immediately had a crab with big clams(?) in mind.
Ah nature. Hope you have a lovely sunday.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

well, its not just teot.
sounds like hes getting it from astr0s thread.
I really should re read it now.
my experience said its a human craft.

fighting is a reaction.
its like being anti hate
instead of loving.
acters, and reacters.

as far as the woo goes I know I can always stay in touch, but it is like teot said. the other ones dont like me to do that.

There are things I keep forgetting and ya know magic person even said the same thing as teot just didnt mention black triangles.

I couldnt handle it at the time, but I didnt die and now Im better and stronger.

but yea what would I call them?

Mind Cops.
one branch of the Thought Police.

EDIT:
Claws?

edit on 16-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I don't know how you call it, you're the native speaker. Claws? If I'd translate the German name it's crab scissors.

I just know I want to see a BT. And that's the only way we can make disclosure, everybody needs to see all of what's there. If it's human I bet they won't admit it. We should start a movement, we are intelligent beings, we need to know what's going on. The effect it has on the individual coming in contact with it wouldn't be as often devastating if we just knew "ah ok it's the glurbs from xy they're just running one of their programs" or similiar.
The mind-blowing part is what they can do and sure it would be a shock how superior they are technologically. Not just the BT the reality hacking and everything.
But "it's scary" should be no excuse to lie to adults.

That's the most important thing to me, because it's dangerous, not always the deadly way but it can have many uncool consequences. And that is the problem, a secret human club knows and just watches or makes things worse instead of helping the victims.
It has to be common knowledge and given the insanity of it every single one has to experience it.
It is telepathic contact with alien beings, the presence of everything creeping around at the edge of our perception.

95% is a lot and I'm thinking it's probably 5% matter and between 3-20% each different stuff. You know because the universe is a complex system it's probably not the invisible blob but all kinds of things. Entropy, chaos, doesn't science love these things?

edit on 17-6-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I'm not sure but i think "clams" is an archaic slang term for breasts. I may be wrong. I do like the idea of buxom crabs.

But pincers or claws and crabs, yes, that is exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote to you.

Could you tell me the German word that you translated to get "crab scissors"? I really want to know. Thanks.

Anyway, the Fiddler crab, the male, has this one great big claw. And it is powerful, but unlike the female who can use both pincers to feed with, he can only consume half the food she can. His body is small and the rest of his shell not as dense as it could be. All his energy goes into making this big claw the purpose of which is to wave it around, compare it to the other guys, so they can decide who has the biggest and who would therefore win should they be forced to fight. The female has no say in the matter of course, and will just take who ever shows up, she's not really evolved to be fussy.

So while the Fiddler crab's claw is perfectly capable of destroying it's enemy, becuase of his physical fraility, and the energy that he would need to expend in order to fight with it, he would most likely too die in the process. It's all for show. I think the BTs probably are too, but because we are talking humans it's a little bit more than that. It's not just waving, it's combined with a fair heaping of subterfuge aswell.

If you take Britain's declaration of war against Nazi Germany. The "German problem" for Britain was the Prussian's contempt for treaties and state neutrality going back to the Franco-Prussian war. We didn't want to go to war again and seemed to genuinely believe that neither did Germany. Nor were we capable of going to war. We stamped our feet, we waved our fists and voiced our complaints. But the Nazis had a plan and the intent to carry it out. Winston Churchill knew this, he'd read Mein Kampf, he knew better than Hitler what the Nazis were planning. Churchill had a very big brain but a very small claw. He needed a bigger claw to beat Germany and Germany knew it. The Americans didn't though.

Churchill starts courting the US, he sends one of his top men to New York to show the US the shear breadth of the espionage being committed against them by the Germans in New york ports and to teach them how to deal with it. The US, relatively speaking, were fair babes in the wood. Churchill was a wolf, as were the Germans.

I can't remember if it was Harry Truman or Harry White (or someone else entirely), but it was the POTUS's most trusted man who was, following a full-blown charm offensive by Churchill and his people, sent to Britain to assess whether Britain was worth backing. The German war machine was good for US business. The orders were backing up. Britain wanted the US not only to turn away that business but to surrender their neutrality and enter into the war as a ally.

The British military put on a show, if I recall, complete with fake planes and armoured vehicles. Every flea bitten plane and vehicle was dragged out of hangars and garages, made to look passable. A total illusion of firepower and might was created, and of course it worked, the Americans were suitably fooled, their loyalty did a u-turn.

So, to round of this ramble, the BT are, in my opinion, the US waving their big claw to see what gets waved back at them from the other side (Russia, China, Pakistan, North Korea...whoever)...the really big claw however, remains, the Atom Bomb and what the US seem particularly concerned about is a wave back that isn't one of the usual players...in fact they don't seem to know what it is let alone who.

I've never seen a BT, I don't know. Just my thoughts on it after watching waving crabs.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Great tune.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Universe taketh away and Universe giveth back...

After being b1tch slapped by technology last week it dawned on me, "It is Father's Day"! So I went out to have brunch.

Place is busy (figured as much). I found a lone stool at the end of the bar, furthest from the TV. Heck, I am only here for the huevos and muffin de Inglaterra with a good dash of Tabasco. It is golf. Hang back and down a cerveza (I don't know why this is coming out in Spanish! Maybe it is living in the constant 75 degree heat! lol). My back is to the main room and idiots and tourists walk in and mosey up to the bar where the wait staff are clearly loading their drinks for the main room ("Can I get a Stella?" "We brew our own beer here..." "Sir, can you step aside for a second..." "Huh?")

The din from the main room goes down a level. I can "feel" a wall of bodies behind me. Some lady is leaning in trying to get the bartender's attention, "Hello? Hello!?? Is this area open seating? Hello?"

Not missing a beat, I turn and say, "During brunch it is normally hosted seating. But brunch is almost over so I will ask my main man here... Hey [insert bartender's name here], is brunch seating over? Are we at normal bar seating?" [Bartender], "Yeah, the main crowd has died down and we are back to open seating."

Lady, looking confused, "What?" Me, "Anywhere that is not on the carpet is bar seating now. You can grab a table anywhere and your wait-person will be with you..." Lady, to [insert bartender's name here], "Can we sit at that table there? I have 6... no, 9 people..." [Insert bartender's name here], [repeats about open seating]. Lady and her entourage move off towards the open table. That is about the time I notice that it all women! Tall, athletic, young, good looking, women! Half the crowd died down when the came in and the other noise was blocked by their 6-foot frames!

Guys are gawking. Girls are doing that, "I'm not looking but am measuring myself up" thing that girls think us dumb men don't see or notice. And I am thinking, "D@mn! I am at the wrong table!"

El desayuno is served. The place is packed with even more dumb people standing around looking for a stool at the bar (not knowing that the area on the tile is all bar seating). I have no idea what happened in golf but guessing by Tiger's body language, he did no better the final round than he did on Saturday. Dad jokes are shared. People come and go. I have a few more cervazas. Brunch/linch service is officially over and their is an hour wait until dinner service starts when I hear Lady, "Oh! You're still here! Thanks for all your help!" And I get a light hug from behind.

Me, "No problem! Hope you had a wonderful meal!" Lady, who I am guessing is actually, coach, taking her team out for Father's Day brunch, says, "It was wonderful! Have a good day!"

I turn back to study my beer and think about math or women's world cup, when to the amazement of [insert bartender's name here] and mine alike, the girls, one by one, says, "Thanks" or "Good-bye" while filing past and rubbing my back like I am Moki in some Chinese restaurant!

Not knowing what else to do, I sat there and let the Amazon women praise/bless me to the obvious envy of every man in the place!!! [Insert bartender's name here] says, after they left, and to me, while smiling, "D@mn [TEOT], save some for the rest of us!"

Either I have been touched by the Muses, or, I am ready to die an honorable death upon the field of battle!

Thanks Coach! Thanks Girls!

And Thank You Universe, you silly thing, for the "human" touch after the week of segregated technology!

edit on 17-6-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: verbs amke senteces make sense sometime

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yes Im the native speaker so crab scissors are Claws. Crab Claws, but I didnt know what you meant exactly.. my mind is warped ya know? crab clams made me think of sexy crabs hahaha...

ich bin eine dumme gans shush.

edit on 17-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

They do say a change is as good as a rest.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Except the Belgium wave BT are mostly showing up in the US. Why does everybody say they summoned them and why is it only used to terrorise Americans?
All of that "it's humans" serves only one purpose: to make it less freightening. I'm sure the USA has some nice technology they're secretly designing and testing, a part of me even wants them to have found alien technology I just seriously doubt something as big, completely silent, hovering, having such a big psychological impact and who knows what it can actually do, would not be used for high priority goals. The thing probably costed an insane amount of money, they're around for a while, I am pretty sure they would have been put to work by now.
On the other hand there is the thing that NASA has no own rockets or shuttles anymore, maybe because they know combustion for space is a dead end?

"Krabbenschere" is the word.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

How can a crab be sexy? A tight sparkling dress and lipstick?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Well, assuming it is being carried out with state approval, then I would also assume that it is only used to terrorise Americans because you, the state, are allowed to do whatever you want to your own people, so long as they don't object. Arms manufacturers do not work solely within state borders, they may have agreements with certain militaries which proffer them certain protections in return for exclusivity of some products, but otherwise they have an international customer base to market to. No point having developed a state of the art weapon if you cannot demonstrate it's capabilities to your customer base.

I agree, whatever it is, if it is more than just pretending to have a bigger deployable claw than your competitors or "enemies" then it is probably in service, and being rolled out to NATO partners, at least those it doesn't want to keep under observation. I think the whole point of it is that it is not to be seen, and that it is that function that may play havoc with perceptions (theoretically), or it may just be because of the make up of the audience it chose to perform for and that was an unintended consequence. I don't know.

The BTs are not the cause or the effect of the phenomenon, in my opinion, but they may be piggy-backing it in some way. I don't know.

"Krabbenschere"! Cheers

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
How can a crab be sexy? A tight sparkling dress and lipstick?

Crabs are sexy as they are. Fiesty #ers they are.

Why gild the lily?

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Did I screw up my bad Merican Spanish??

But really, the food was not the main part of the story. Just the reason why I happened to be in the wrong spot, at the right time, for a little bragging rights!

When I think of crabs, I think of poetry...

Scuttle across the floors of silent seas...

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I still would want to see one. Or an apparition, or a grey. How else could I be really sure they're real and what they feel like? Not that I'm doubting the people who have told about these things but it's like a thought immobiliser makes it impossible to really accept as real what you didn't experience yourself and that's so outrageous.
So many people especially in the US doubt and mistrust everything gov or official in any way. Every person who would attempt to make disclosure about these things would be picked apart, get 1-3 handful of hardcore followers and couldn't show their faces anywhere anymore without attacks and ridicule.
But if suddenly somewhere it's UFOs & BT everywhere it would be interesting to see if any nation would claim them as theirs?

Crabs are tasty not sexy.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I don't suppose I'd be underwhelmed if I did see one, but if I had a choice, I'd rather see a tiger in the wild. Even at risk of being eaten. Sadly, the latter is probably even less likely than the former.

The US is a consumer driven society, and a significant portion of the population are driven by purely libidinous wants and demands. It's not just the US, you find elements of that everywhere, #ed up reward systems that only tickle the pleasure centre resulting in cults of personality and with a need for escapist entertainment.

What can you do?

Tasty is sexy.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

in spanish you dont pronounce H..
so Juevos is how you spell that but no sounds fine Not really sure how you would say english muffins since they are not english lol.
its one of those words that doesnt exist because the food doesnt exist over there.. so my mexican bros call them "Inglish muffins" the I makes the E sound in spanish.

and Peeps Im messing around with you.
I think the little mermaid sexualized clam shells for me when I was young.

edit on 19-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join