It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

what you did as clever, was what I did too. Peeple vs my name is human.

but I guess neither one of us gave up the other side.

I really like that.

"should I leave?" namaste
"should I stay?" namago

we all went through a lot. I personally didn't think I could ever be back. But.... Im also a spiritual asshole. Just try and get rid of me!

edit on 7-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

You silly...

But I really like to know the meaning of those things and to learn it means "I bow to the divine in you" was mind blowing.
Amen means "so be it".
Makes you think the first shows more respect to people than the second one does to god. I'm not sure if it's a god, an alien or something inbetween I'm in contact with, I call it Dude.
We have established I don't ask about the future and we don't tell eachother what to do. "You have to..." is tabu.
Which brought me on a path to universal trust, I have trust in you and your decisions. I want to believe from your perspective they are the most prosperous and happy.
Namaste.
Mazel tov

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I bow to the divine within you...

that has to be the best way to respect other people and say the truth at the same time.

I made up namago for a girl I worked with who is now in India.

namaste

(next time she sees me after studying abroad I know shes going to say namago. its our secret respect.)

please dont get me started on how christians stole egyptian gods..

I bow to the godess within you peeps.

and I cant spell it at the moment..
but..

Good luck.

We can push our good will later. but I think for now our goodwill has made us safe lol.

we all have more power.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I agree it's quite beautiful.

And it brings us back to the word as magic spell. Didn't we already have that discussion?
I use Amen too. It's the best way to influence the strings of fate, but you can never use it to talk to god. Magic, not prayer.
Catholic ceremony is in general very occult, no wonder they got the devil on their heels.
I like Marylin Manson. He has the same birthday but different year.
I'm religiously bipolar.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Just religiously?

Im like hexapolar myself.

I love the love I get from the last true denisens of the true ats. (i probably spelled that wrong)

you are one of the best alive on ats.
and TEOT and Kingfisher, and everyone here.

You are all so Beautiful.

Im a bit drinky, but Im trying so hard to spell right haha.

You guys are the best.

I truly love you all, even the religiously bipolar freaks!

I had some kind of point but I lost it trying to use letters.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

That video is beautiful, two butterflies dancing.
I just can't help it, I wonder where it will go. It's a typical human thing, always wanting to know what comes next.
I have noticed that it's a big part of why people don't take climate science serious anymore, the foolishness of making predictions.

If I tell you with a certainty of 97% that there is a pink unicorn but someone like me has failed with his prediction before you won't believe it. People only interpret what they want to hear. Some are their own echo chamber.
If I knew anything with 97% certainty I'd tell you about it.

The difficulty with my idea of disclosure is that I think we need to let go of the material world a little to be able to embrace it. To me it seems only logical that you'd want to detach from the meatbag, or pile of metal, or neuron network, for more independence, security, less maintenance... just less energy effort for more freedom.
And once you can impound the underlying energy field you just need what's there to make it seem like you can manifest matter.
Of course it would be less stable than "real" matter.
We are the 5%. So what's the real stuff the universe is made off?
edit on 7-6-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yeeaahh!

With the vertigo, it's like a flash-back, I close my eyes, relax and the next thing I am on a precipice. Right on the very verge. I instantly snap out of it. If I am watching something and the camera does the over the verge thing, I have to turn away. Haha. Actually, the last time my son and I went down to London, we went to the Museum of London and they have this VR head set thing, you put it on, and you are on the verge of a building, and can look around. I put it on, took it off again. Thought about it. Got myself in a position where I would feel safe (holding onto a steel support pillar). Tried again. Took it off again. And so on and so forth. I was determined the conquer it, but I couldn't, something just wouldn't accept that I wasn't on a precipice. And it still won't.

I was never afraid of heights before. Loved them in fact. Flying the first time "after" was a challenge.

I think it is more a control issue. I'm not afraid of falling so much as I am afraid of dropping. Dropping what, I am still not entirely sure of. It'll pass or it won't, I keep pushing myself and confronting it. In Tblisi I was able to lean over the side of a bridge to take a picture of the waterfall from above. That didn't seem to bother me. I'd like to think it was because I was surrounded by flowers, butterflies and bird song, if it wasn't for the fact that something unhinged a little while I was there, hence my feeling as though I'd died there. Perhaps a little of me did. I don't seem to miss it all that much though. Or it could just be something realigned. And all that white marble at Munich airport, being able to smoke, and super clean toilets...my mind perhaps felt tricked that it had passed through heaven on it's way back to hell.

Soooo...onwards and upwards...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I have key anxiety now. I check 3-4 times if it's still in the bag. You're aware you're not entirely in charge so that's creating a "tick".
The mind can be really creative. But somewhere it plays out the loss of control scenario.
The fact you're more worried you're dropping something instead of falling, seems to indicate you're one of those who look at what they contributed to it happening.
I too once left my key behind, dropped it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

In my old house, it had one of those open landings around the stair-well, with a balustrade round it. When I brought my son home, and I was nervous about this tiny, little person who was totally dependent on me not #ing up. And I used to really concentrate going across the landing in case I dropped him. Of course when he started to wriggle and writhe, wet from the bath, I had to focus my energy upon anticipating weight distribution, grip and the such-like. I think I have programmed myself and I need to deprogramme myself. Trying to do it by going high up (I also went up the church tower, by ladder, and up the scaffolding - terrified, but I did it), challenging it that way, isn't working. It's probably more about my muscle memory not having let go, as well as the emotional connection as a parent...may be?

Wow, Peeple, you're an awesome therapist.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you know, I will go on a break.
Stay awesome.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Just wanted to let you know, I will go on a break.
Stay awesome.

I think you deserve more than a break, you should bill me. Sorry to dash off, I suddenly remembered the fish were waiting for me to fix their pump. The motor had overheated and the fuse had blown, fish can breathe again.

Thanks for listening Peeples. I've had a shaky few days, my toxins backed up, things are foggy and dizzy, but I'm strong enough to cope with it again, the woo was niggling me though, good and bad and areas in between. You guys are great for my balance and you have my love pretty much unconditionally, I'm kinda easy like that though. There's so much of it to go about, why be stingy with it?

I think, next time, I don't snap away from the precipice and instead just wait and see what happens next.

Take care all, have a good weekend.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

You're too sweet. I don't deserve any of what you said.

And look at me loser I make a big announcement and change my plans...again. That's a big issue I have lately I don't follow through. I don't know why exactly but somehow I always talk myself out of it.
So I'll get high and write crap on the internet.
And talk to you guys, you're unrivalled.

edit on 8-6-2019 by Peeple because: 2 mistakes is 1 to many 0 is what we want

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That video is beautiful, two butterflies dancing.
I just can't help it, I wonder where it will go. It's a typical human thing, always wanting to know what comes next.
I have noticed that it's a big part of why people don't take climate science serious anymore, the foolishness of making predictions.

If I tell you with a certainty of 97% that there is a pink unicorn but someone like me has failed with his prediction before you won't believe it. People only interpret what they want to hear. Some are their own echo chamber.
If I knew anything with 97% certainty I'd tell you about it.

The difficulty with my idea of disclosure is that I think we need to let go of the material world a little to be able to embrace it. To me it seems only logical that you'd want to detach from the meatbag, or pile of metal, or neuron network, for more independence, security, less maintenance... just less energy effort for more freedom.
And once you can impound the underlying energy field you just need what's there to make it seem like you can manifest matter.
Of course it would be less stable than "real" matter.
We are the 5%. So what's the real stuff the universe is made off?

thats the scariest part..

Maybe the universe is made of us?

or consciousness or something.

I cant wrap my head around time being created by an event. And yet thats the current idea?

I don't know how to make a universe, but I think someone does know. Whoever or whatever that is could be asked any time or anywhere, because space and time came after.

You are unrivaled.
kingfisher is unrivaled.
Teot is unrivaled.

Im synchronistically blessed to be here with you guys.

thank you universe.

edit on 8-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I believe all we know is time and gravity are connected. And time as we use it is to measure events. But if you look at it from the perspective close to singularity it would include nearly endless events. Zero time, means endless events, slowed down to second by second it gets more manageable, but if it's the sum of the universe we are talking about it is still insane.
Compartmentation makes absolutely sense. Imagine the 95% are "heavy consciousness" splitting up to manage your offspring is probably a good idea.
Consciousness creates consciousness.

Or this is all crap. How could we know, it's not like we have a clue how consciousness works. It's somehow connected with electric signals and hormones but how nature developed such a strange thing is not so sure.
Reading and writing is not what comes to mind when you think about hunters and gatherers yet here we are. And continue to developed towards mind.
We even give all our toys a tiny mind (AI). And we are pretty young in this part of the universe.
Maybe it's destiny everything develops towards consciousness and the 95% become 100% the end of matter.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Time and Gravity.

Yes.

Then the rest of what you are saying is amazing.

gravitationaly speaking.

Im actually mind blown by your whole post.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You ignited the spark which made me write it. So thank yourself, namaste.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

the end of matter is my childhood dream.
i came to respect the structure that birthed us.
seems like a catapillar turning into a butterfly.

physicality grows souls.

True AGI artificial generalized intelligence would need something similar with peers like it for it to really grow and have an identity.

if I believe in god it means im a hologram of such. im a piece separated in order for us all to grow like parallel processing.

we feed off each others growth.

we are so much more beautiful than many may think.

You spark my consciousness aswell, so no, Thank you.

Namago

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Death is a similiar transformation, if we really have an immortal core. But if we do we can almost be sure we keep our opinions, maybe about different topics, but I somehow doubt the end of matter is a state of unity.
It would be horrible if life without matter means like an ant state. We want more freedom if we evolve not less.
Maybe without a body some ants would dream of being a pop star?
The egyptians thought in the afterlife things would pretty much stay the same, they had not understood yet that the body can't be made lasting such a long time like etrnity.
No food, no toilet, no shower, no exhaustion except maybe mentally, no smell, no taste, no sight... the raw non-physical feelings. I don't know about you but to me that means it's all about opinions, ideologies, ideas, theories... except maybe more about what's outside the universe, how did the consciousness start, where should it go next.
The joy of intelligence never ends, every answered question brings hundreds of new ones. If God knows everything about us what does he really know about himself?
We could help with that, let us develop so we can have a look at the edge of the universe and outside. Maybe we can see another one and install a messenger line between the two so they can talk?

Sorry I got carried away. My point is if we keep our personality we keep arguing, I hope I stay the same if I die. I think it would be awesome if I had past lifes and could access them somehow. I wish I had memories of the places we go between lifes.
And I wish I would share that with everybody. It wouldn't end all social problems but it would make things easier.
A common goal is a powerful thing. To know the objective of this game we're playing would be helpful.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You know what I find beautiful? Ancient spiritual festivities. Here almost all the older catholic churches are built on older cultic sites. Me and a friend we were totally into the spirit world view that your ritualistic force gets imprinted into the rock, the tree, the air and the soil.
I loved to visit those places with her. She was one of those magic maths witches, she calculated inscriptions on amulets. And I tried to have sex with her, she was all about love, but in a very animalistic way, so hey!? Right? Thought 19 year old me and it sucked. It just felt wrong.
She has a child and a husband now, her body is completely disfigured by scars. What's the lesson? Don't annoy the gods/universe with your selfish requests, be happy with what is.
I remember this one place near Benediktbeuern everything around meadows and an Inn with Biergarten that place was absolutely magical! And it's sad not more people feel it. Or they do and just don't know what it is.
I'd never go into a pyramid. I would love to see Karnak and Hatsheput's place.

Today is the day, or tomorrow the fiery tongues of the holy spirit rain down on us. Does that sound ancient almost shamanistic/druidistic?
Have a magical pentecost.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I'm actually quite acerbic

You're a wounded healer, don't you know that they are the best kind?

You're allowed to change your mind. It doesn't make a you a loser. Sometimes when you say things out loud, by making an announcement for example, you become aware of aspects you hadn't considered yourself, inside your own head. The stupidity would be to go ahead with doubt. You have simply proven yourself wise.

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join