It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well if the BT pilots are reading this, here's my message to them:

oh gaaaaaawd I just almost killed myself. It's also a joke and most of all a punishment.
I imagine something like that on board

chair dancing in front of the controls "baby, baby, baby oooh..." OMG I'd give everything to see that!
HA!

But seriously I doubt it's US made, because if you'd have something like that you'd show it simply because it would end the "who's top dog" question once and for all.
Others still struggle to crack the atom an electro-magnetic, or anti-gravity, or light-floating, or whatever propulsion would be like stoneage vs postmodern.

I want to see one, I want to touch one

on the inside

So sorry don't click on any of the videos I found a way to embed the two worst songs which can get stuck in your mind in this post.

I'm happy

edit on 4-6-2019 by Peeple because: a song is no person

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
ive felt that dissatisfaction. it goes hand in hand with the god flow turning off until you are in good graces again. when i met the jesus dude my fear is what ended the entire thing. it was my most heart opened time which is what brought it on. but then my fear closed it back again.

I think it was you lot that I mentioned to - probably years back now - that I made a joke about my ambition being to win the Noble Peace Prize to my brother and he said, don't you mean the Noble Prize for literature. Nope, said I. I think it was BBD I was talking to at the time, but I am sure it was here, or the prequel thread. Anyway, it was just a joke, or rather a "frame" I was using at the time, I didn't really mean it (Who? Me? No?).

I had forgotten about it, but yesterday I tasted it. And it is all down to that previous post of mine, and getting that out and more importantly, admitting that that was the reality for me at that time, and consequently, and to a certain extent still, kind of. Understanding that has, over the intervening period, led to a greater comprehension. This morning I am having to fight the giddy. The work is still on-going, I hadn't realised I wasn't all the way back yet, but I'm coming.

I think, like TEOT, that what I have got to write is a paper. That's kind of a relief in a way. Writing fiction is so very much like hard work for me, I don't enjoy it and I have been avoiding doing it, though that seemed the natural course of events and it seemed to be the only way to explain what I wanted to explain. But, it's not about sounding my voice, it's about the research and data collected speaking for itself. I can only do that in a paper, I realise that now. The "story" itself is out there, it's everywhere. I don't need to write it again and I don't want to. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Not that a paper isn't hard work, but I've done most of it already I just have to write it up.

I don't really expect (or want) the Noble Peace Prize, largely because it takes a very long time for the ripples of a small pebble dropped in a huge pond to reach shore. The recognition might be nice. I'd rather have a garden though.

Thanks guys and gal, a straggler I may be, but I really appreciate being able to hang out with you all from time to time, and share the weirdnesses of our unusual systems.

Didn't realise it was quite so long that I had been away from here. My son's doing his end of school exams, work is a whole other kind of crazy and I have been busy learning the metal working stuff. It's only in the past week that I have been back at the computer and it's taken me that long to catch up with all the thinking that had come from all the doing...now I am up to date with myself, but behind with everything else here and elsewhere.

I'll never understand how people get bored.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have to balance that, I'm ashamed and feeling guilty now.
Here is an old one but the best song ever

my all time favourite

More retro happy music for my favourite interwebs crew

edit on 4-6-2019 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Friggin' hell, Peeps. I came face to face with that thing when I hit post. That is not attractive.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

What are you talking about? That's the real Miss Universe! Puh humans no sense of aesthetics

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

They're far prettier in their correct proportions and from my normal perspective. Who of us looks good magnified? I can barely recognise myself thus amplified.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

what you think secrets don't exist?

Tell that to my nda's

I dont know who was inside that thing if anyone was, but yea it looked American as fvck. whoever was there was there to see me. I don't know why or anything like that. but we shall say back then I was like you are. I asked for it.

the article below is a good description about how the crafts dont follow patterns of other usa secrets.

Still it just has that look to it.
Russia has their style.
France has a style.
Israel..

you can look and be like thats a russian jet.

just saying it looks American. So yea this article basically says its not. Its a good read if youve never seen a black triangle. It mentions the basics of their behavior and even goes on to say there was a wave of sightings on the coasts of North America around 2000-2004... Mine was obviously on the coast in 2003.

It acted alien.

then again a lot of actions of humans are alien to me.

haha.

Space.com Black Triangles

And I do want to be perfectly clear. I summoned this thing. I was asking for Aliens... I dont know I guess thats in line with your thinking.. at the time my magic was peak. it wasnt long after liquid gold love oil light poured into me.

edit on 4-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I remember you saying that ha. It was the OG thread I think. Not sure. I mean it was under another name was it a bird avatar? Or am I getting two things mixed up?

so the story is out there so you wont tell it, but youll write a paper about it??

gawd ok teot is a tease, youre a tease..
is peeple an alien and shes going to reveal it

.......soon....

lol Im just kidding.

Im trying to remember but that old thread i was basically in a psyche melt down. I still cant make it make sense.

Id have to accept magic girl was magic af or that I was being systematically targeted stalked and hacked and even then... who goes online with no wifi antenna?

looking back at my life i dont even believe me. good luck other people I tell. so honestly you guys are the only ones ive told.

you guys make ats or honestly just this thread special. Ive been here forever in internet years and you guys are the last of it for me.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

oh and peeps LOL wtf....

saved it with cake haha, but the dancing alien bieber was a bit much.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I was in such a good mood today morning and just in general feel positively energetic. Better than in a looooong time. That image just came to me and who knows how that came to me?
Remote viewing

I hope you wouldn't believe me one second I'm an alien without proof? Have you learned nothing?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Peeple I tend to re learn all my past mistakes all over again all the time.

pretty sure thats why I came to Earth, Again!

lol

youd be the best alien too. Just admit it.

an Alien named Peeple.
sneaky.

edit on 4-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Fun fact when I created this account I was really entertaining the idea and thought it's clever.

The problem with that is the human peeps got impossibly high expectations. Like you suddenly know everything just because you got slightly modified DNA. You know what I'm talking about... #wearelegion ...and we find eachother together everybody on their path.

Never forget Aaron Swartz may his sacrifice not be in vain.
May the seed his immortal soul has planted blossom into his noble and important role of agent for free people, free choices, free information
Together everybody on their path.
Amen

Amen means "so be it". Point is there are many aliens, different generations, all shapes, colours and forms. We in this thread.
ATS was once a meeting point, some are still reading but we just can't deal with the haters that well and they're currently running this place.

Alie-nation, read that again with a space bar

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hi everybody!

Here is a cool article up at Quartz (qz.com) about what the legalization movement on psychedelics and what they should look out for when looking back over the marijuana legalization movement (they call huge farmers, "Big Marijuana " which itself is worth the share! Make you look all hip out there on the boards when you casually toss that term out! You're welcome...)

The next battle in the War on Drugs will be fought over psychedelics.

(look at the original title in the url, this one is much better!)

D@mn hippies...

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I love hippies.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

A Brave New World for Universe 25!

And of course another narrow door closes.

Did you see this one?

In a March study, scientists at Nottingham University found that two chemicals common in home environments damage the quality of sperm in both men and dogs.

The culprits implicated are diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), used to make new plastics more pliable, and polychlorinated biphenyl 153 (PCB153), found in older plastics and electrical equipment. Companies stopped producing PCBs in the late 1970s due to their health risks – including a possible increased risk of cancer, hormone disruption, liver damage and behavioral or cognitive deficits in children exposed to the chemical in utero – but the chemical persists in the environment.

The Nottingham study is just one in a mounting pile of research indicating that the quality and quantity of men’s sperm is on the decline. Research suggests that sperm counts have dropped by half in the last 50 years or so and that a higher percentage are poor swimmers – slow, ungainly or beset by genetic flaws.

www.theguardian.com...

Ho hum.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

No you're not mixed up, I had a kingfisher avatar at one point, that's me you're thinking of.

I'm not teasing, I currently have a jigsaw puzzle. I know that at least some of the pieces go together, and I think I know where to find some of the missing ones but I have enough to know that there is a picture that can be presented. I just have to present it. It is not yet presentable.

I think, most importantly, whatever ocurred,and/or continues to occur, it is because you're very good at being "you" and you're not very good at not being "you". That is the best way to be, moving forward, I think, I find.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

nothing reallly occuring these days except some good luck. Maybe thats connected to what you are saying about being you. Ive been single going on 2 years now. That helps a lot. hahaha.

kingfisher yes. At lesst that sounds like the name of a bird that would look like that.

wait who of us all didnt change Identities lately?
all of us did it seems.

I gotta work today but Ill have the restaurant to myself. my money is back to normal. My friends are doing well. I can start being a bit more playful with the universe again. but Ill take what you said as some friendly advice.

Seeing as Ive had some pretty strong experiences in my whole life, it would almost be dishonest of me to run from it. Like a disservice to my fellow travelers.
We're not done yet, but Ive enjoyed my time off to heal my wounds.
edit on 5-6-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Oh sweet poor puppy.

Never forget ultimately it's all free will. Some just Tap out and there's no shame in that. Jump in again whenever you want. Something is in the air.
Trust in the strength of your immortal soul. You are honestly doing amazingly well After your traumas. You're a survivor., one seriously tough cookie. You're fantastic whatever you decide to do Badass-Buttercup.
Namaste
"I bow to the divine in you"

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I don't really quite know where I am at with all that. I had a weird thing in Georgia, or when I came back rather, I was ill and I slipped into wondering if I had died there and this was after. They're just imaginings, and I appreciate them as such when they happen, but I still get the vertigo, still, and we're knocking on for four years since my major break. Hence why I don't think I am all the way back yet. Something is still anchored there. Until I am all clear, as it were, I can't really entirely be sure of where I am at. Perhaps it's always going to be like this, I don't think so though, I feel as though, slowly, I'm being given back the reigns, but I suspect that there is like this one big red flashing button that "they're" worried will blow my top when I get my hands on it. Metaphorically speaking of course. Always. I'm feeling strong and in command of myself, I just don't have all my memory properly lined up and back yet. It's getting there.

I think the greatest indicator of the naturalness, and continued wildness, of "magic" is that it approaches we humans with caution, just as most wild and natural things quite wisely do too and it performs badly when captured until it is broken and transformed into something else entirely. The secret seems to be not to try to capture it, to let it go when it alights, and not to get overly agitated should it reappear.

I spend a good amount of time running after butterflies. Stillness does not come easily to me, hence why I expect butterflies don't hang around me, and the magic is the same. It says hello, then it's off again. Unlike the butterflies I don't chase it anymore.

Metaphorically speaking.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

At the core what it does for sure is challenging your worldview or if you can trust what you think is reality. That has to leave a mark. Like I imagine an earthquake feels like you can't trust the ground you're standing on.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join