It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Link it BB link it. Give it to me! Sounds interesting!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It would be hard to find..

But in relation to the last article we have:

atomic scale 3-D qubit architecture

And

tuning into quantum

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

They found my debit card during bar clean up!!

I knew I wasn't crazy! I knew it had to have fallen out there! The other, other manager handed it back to me the other day saying it was like way across the floor under one of the booths (oh, excuse me. Boooooooootttttttthhhhhhhhzzzzzzzaaa). How it got over there, who knows. I still got my bill comped!!

And am still waiting to get my replacement so I can pay bills and such not. Cash and carry until Friday. Like a dealer or a pimp or something!

Keeping four realz on the mid-sa-ayed!! *fingers in "M" formation"

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
MIT Technology Review - IBM has just unveiled this cool-looking quantum computer—but will hide it in the cloud.

You buy one but they keep it?!?!! That's... peculiar.

From the work done by some group using IBM's Q-perience cloud quantum computer, they said it was dumb to do it that way because they kept having to have somebody there, hands on, to make adjustments. It was so much of a pain they set up shop right there and did it themselves. They said the network delay made it impossible to use over the net. They then ran algorithms like 500,000 times and in 3 different variations. Conclusion: You can't do q-omputing over the net; and B, too noisy to have reliable results. That was last year!

Anyhoo, it does look awesomely cool! A block of hockey glass, 9 feet tall... *drool*!! I would put it in the middle of my living room and pray to it 5 times a day. Start my own tax proof marketing scheme!

First Church of the Quantum-tology!

You are all Popes!!! With the duties there of!

Your single prime duty is Independence of Thought
and Freedom of Action with SELF-responsibility. You are
now free to think, act and behave in any way you see fit
and must therefore take responsibility for your own life,
your actions and RE-actions.

-Church of the Subgenius, Pope responsibilities

Let's all "Do the collapse" [as in wave function]!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

And this...

phys.org, Jan 8, 2018 - Scientists move quantum optic networks a step closer to reality.

Luv it when universe gives big, wet, kisses!!

First Church of Quantology!!

Motto: ????

"Mind your Ps and Qubits"??
"Knowing others is Wisdom. Knowing yourself is Entanglement"
"In our Church you can be both good and evil, at the same time!"
"God save the Schrodinger's Cat"
"You look! I couldn't bear to"

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Nature isn't classical, dammit, and if you want to make a simulation of nature, you'd better make it quantum mechanical, and by golly it's a wonderful problem, because it doesn't look so easy.

-Richard P. Feynman

Source.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It happened again!

I am sitting here reading more Feynman quotes with the iPodz playing Modest Mouse, Moon and Antarctica, when the lyrics and the word on the screen both are "equation"!

RPF is going on in one of his poems about atoms and waves and the universe when the lyrics pick up, "Where do the circles come from?"

Song: The Stars Are Projectors

Hillbilly dad (to son, using all the family's money to go to college): Boy, what they learn you in that fancy school of yours?
Son: Math equations, I guess.
Dad: Like what?
Son: Pi, r squared
Dad: Boy, They ain't learnt you nothing! Pies aren't square! Pies are round! Cornbread's square!

Where do the circles come from??

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It is all connected!!

Big, wet, slobbery, kisses!!

So, reading about prime numbers from an ebook from quanta magazine. Freman Dyson is talking about not having a PhD and says he worked on Project Orion (using nukes to get a space ship to outer space)!! He then says doing the math for Richard Feynman to make QED made him famous!

So I go to the ebook store to wander around.

A book club selection: The Shamanic Path to Quantum Consciousness by Huguelit.

Probably explains me to ya’ll because it is all the stuff that I was into as a young TEOT. Ah heck, still into!

I will probably buy it this Friday on payday.

8 circuit brain, quantum, shaman, and lousy self help book... what could go wrong??

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You're on fire baby! Love it.
The universe dealt me an #hole card, respectively my bank did. The trickster always comes up with new ways of keeping us busy with earthly things whenever it's time to spread our wings and explore new things.
You lost your card and found it again, my bank is "concerned" about how I handle my money... haha there are so obviously opposing forces at work. One wants to get figured out, signaling like crazy. The other wants to stop the truth from being told. I don't know if that's related but I had the weirdest dream also something about what you want to stop you make happen.
Events as result of what you observe if you will. There are so many minds busy thinking about horrible things, like wars, I saw fireballs of all sorts, one worst case scenario after another. The problem is many think they'd strive if the shtf. That's not the case, never was, never will be. But there are forces working on giving us what we want, the collective mind of us.
The very thing we could use to bring about good.
Always be careful what you wish for, once thought out it stops being a nebulous nothing and collapses into a very possible something. Another parallel future path written in the book of possibilities.
Always stay positive no matter what makes a whole lot more and different sense if you look at it like that. To create it you have to want it.
Magic 101.
And it makes sense in the light of all the stuff we're exploring, my vision, my magic goal is: I'll find the hook and come up with the idea, you'll do your mathmagician stuff and Reverbs will beta test, proof read and error correct it. The three of us will rise to the top above Einstein and Jesus together. And we will make ATS famous with us.

It's my second day of another round of fasting, I haven't been doing that in a long time, resources saving, meditating about how much I love the planet, living off the energy and transforming everything I encounter into positive vibes.
Just as fyi where I stand and will be coming from the next 4 weeks.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

About 36 hours until the internet comes! I think I'll start first with some quantum physics and gravity basic classes. But thank you for the links.
How are you BB any more telepathy?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

With these techniques, the researchers were thus able to reproduce several thermodynamic properties of water from quantum mechanics, including the density of ice and water, the difference in melting temperature for normal and heavy water, and the stability of different forms of ice. Moreover, the study reveals several physical insights on what give ice and water systems their peculiar properties. One of the most notable findings is the that nuclear quantum fluctuations, which is the tendency for light elements such as hydrogen to behave more like a diffuse cloud rather than a localized particle, promote hexagonal packing of molecules inside ice, which ultimately leads to the six-fold symmetry of snowflakes.

sciencealrt.com - Machine learning and quantum mechanics team up to understand water at the atomic level.

Sunlight, OK, one of the easier demonstration of QM. Diffusion of light on the surface of a bubble, OK, I got that one too, I guess. Snowflakes?? Now your just pulling my leg!

To a snowboarder, it makes sense in a way. There are several different types of snow. Been on glaciers with blue and white ice. Been off in the cherry-cherry pow-pow, right bro?! But to realize that quantum fluctuations of hydrogen given rise to densely packed spheres exhibiting hexagonal characteristics?

*poof*

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No more telepathy.
But I liked your post above.

You can taje online classes from universities for free if that interests you at all.
I went to MIT for a semester haha.
I didnt do the work but the lectures on quantum mechanics were so interesting. I skipped the prerequisite courses went into advanced quantum mechanics. Very confused about what exactly is a particle? Its just i think a resolution issue.. put that in 4k instead of 480p and maybe atoms dont exactly exist.. like the face on mars..

To your post above the was a before the dark night reverbs and an after reverbs. Me now im all smiles and puppies and consciousness bubbles.. before I was into researching the dark side..

You already did the math.
I won't help something I don't like by feeding it my energy. So instead I love things haha. Its a weird power.

Oh and you gave me the right job. Im no good at starting #. But give me a starting point i can error correct and make it much better.. support role.

But yes careful what you wish for.
You can be less careful about what you work for.

edit on 10-1-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm having a zero motivation day. For hours my only thought is how much I don't want to be at work. All is so annoying! And five more hours!? Holy hell.
Tomorrow all will be good, but my bosses are extra stupid today. It's just stupid. Annoying and stupid. I'm tired and

Sorry for telling you all of that, I just want this day to be over!
Internet tomorrow! Party ahead!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

And bamm! Online again! One hand on the laptop, the other on the tablet, updating everything like crazy! I'm super happy the technician came super early everything happened super fast. So so happy!
Sorry I killed the interesting conversation with my whining.

Sounds weird but I missed music and this is the best. Now I cry. Happy to let music make me sad again! MUSIC! Oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. I feel again. It's been so long. I think I'm coming. Music orgasms.
The second song of it. Mhm...

I'm the last of my kind. oh oh
edit on 11-1-2019 by Peeple because: add

because I want to stop on a happy note

edit on 11-1-2019 by Peeple because: another add

And now on to make the impossible happen

In case you don't know the asteroids galaxy tour

do you?

Richard Feynman, one of the founders of quantum field theory remarked, "I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum theory".

edit on 11-1-2019 by Peeple because: While listening to the asteroids galaxy tour

edit on 11-1-2019 by Peeple because: I'm so happy

Now on to more serious business

edit on 11-1-2019 by Peeple because: go for weird

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Lol peeps is back!

I think i like astroids galaxy tour,
Und
The kommt song is just all smiles, no idea what it says... dont tell me ha.. just fun.

This one is cute.. The title sounds like "we travel in a garden" haha i know i know my german is so on point.

Telepathy didnt stop apparently.
Last night I kept saying my roommates thoughts..
Or were my thoughts in his head?
Dunno.

edit on 11-1-2019 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You like the asteroids galaxy tour and I like you. It's that simple.

You're german is intuitively right literally wrong, they met in a garden and travel to Italy. You hit the nail and missed it swinging.
Now I catch up on South Park. And took a break from fasting because my Stracchino arrived earlier than expected. Which is cool, I had tomatoe salad with it and little bread thingies called "olive sicillians". Cannibalism!
But my mood is better than it was, you have no idea how much I was waiting for today! Now ATS is pretty again with the avatars it feels as if I'm seeing faces again, or for the first time.

What's going on in Reverbs's world?
Oh I see you edited BB. I was kind of expecting that. The big question is was it ever gone? Or just more subliminal for a while?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Reverbs world is i woke up to do a breakfast buffet seemingly right after i got home last night ha. So im off early. Have the whole day to do whatever.

I don't think the psychic goes anywhere, its just not being focused on. It feels like getting out of the way and the other person gets out of the way and whats left is that weird everything is everything connection.

I got a christmas present from one of the owners card says basically "thank you for saving the kitchen"
And I have more say from now on.

Im planning a valentines day event.. 4 course meal for two.. tilapia maybe with risotto and some sort of steak plate perhaps? I think i have someone else doing desserts..

Im broke cause i spent like 2000$ in the last weeks haha.

Language and psychic cannot mix.
Psychic is like the rest space in music..
Humans are like mushrooms.
Psychic is the mycelium.

To be a mushroom is to forget the rest of yourself. You stepped into the light, out of the dark.
You became you, and in so doing forgot the rest.
Cant see it all, all the time.

Just drinking beer and youtube is on german music auto play.
What more could a reverbs ask for?
Besides confused roommates I mean.
Lol

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

stuck on 2raumwohnung? It's nice you're having some time off too.

What did I get for working on christmas not a card, but hairspray... and nothing to say. But I'm still a beginner.
Have you ever tried to bend a spoon? I never asked you because to me it's obvious you can, but did you?

I'm deeply in love with my avatar... can't stop looking at it. What nostrils, am I right? Such a beauty.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No.

I tried when I was little.

I think I got the idea from star wars. Little reberbs running around trying to get things to move just a little bit.

Nothing I could ever say without a doubt that I moved with my mind. But then again I.. I.. was trying.. and Ive since learned "I"cant be psychic or anything.. my impersonal being is what does it.

Those ARE great nostrils. I'm not gonna lie.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I really believe in hundred years from now humans will be very different. We will master ourselves. That's what it really is about: busting mental blockades.
First step still is to understand the nature of all things and how we are connected with the universe. Why there's so much empty space. Or seemingly empty. I don't believe in chance and I don't believe there is anything that doesn't serve a purpose.
If the Stracchino wouldn't have arrived I'd be working on that now, master mind body and spirit.
It's not a trick but a build up, get into the mind of things. I literally mean that "mind of things"

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join