It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The first sign of that? Is word mincing. The second sign of that? multiple posts. The third sign of that? Internet issues.

The fourth sign? Hold onto your butt not your "brains".

As that then becomes the multidimensional plane to see, hear and feel best advice? Do not grasp and heed Yoda's "There is no try; only do." as all dependent origination and whatever it it attached to and is attached to it is on it's way.

As Poo frequently said of his do? Many happy returns Piglet. The Tao is a way... when out is not an option others desire you to take even if others desire it to be.

Attacked from all sides is well known in Shaolin... Who nan? Henan. I just feed the birds.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Uh oh now bebog has the most normal posts in the thread. What is going on!?

Merry christmas darkness.

Since I got the game recently and its right up peeps alley lyrics wise..

edit on 23-12-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Some of my mail disappeared. I went there today morning to pick it up and it's gone. Coincidence I know. It happens. I have to work all 3 days of Christmas. And I am a bit hungover from the weekend.
Everything back to normal.
How are you, BB?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So you and Teot and Reverbs at the ol wall of jeru and islam eh? The silly thing is that used to be a harbour wall that surrounded the temple of Jericho when the great pyramid was below water and only the point stuck out before the entire Nile delta ceased to be flooded.

Whole lotta beach sand with no where to go but in glass/tile making these days... thank goodness for tourism is what most should be saying about that entire region. Strange how all of a sudden there was an Arab spring when pretty much the entire world was semi stable and getting along... many really just blame OPEC for trying to dominate the world as a corporate/family rule attempt using oil.

There's currently a corporate family that wants to do the same thing with water... just what are they expecting? Two states having already been subsidized by bottled water instead of city water...

Just some hint at the love a good conspiracy crowd that may want to do some research on it.

You know large sink holes worldwide from depleted underground aquifers and escape deposits of gas, fracking to pull natural gas out of the ground to avoid some natural gas accidents from those hidden pockets in urban areas and of course profit in the process... the battle over it and electric as oil is phased out of the fuel industry and kept into recyclable plastics like grocery bags.

Seems we are really on course for what the future will be feeding us; despite all the duck, cover, mirage and shadow puppetry on the walls.

Oh well, maybe truth is more boring than fiction hence Fox News being Entertainment. I personally never cared much for news as a reality not even when it is fiction... so don't mind me, I've too much business of my own to take care of than bother with others concerns, fears etc. besides that's exactly what meditation is for; to mediate it out oneself... or basically how to mettle without meddle.

edit on 24-12-2018 by BEBOG because: -t

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

After the Arab Spring...

... Winter is coming!! lol.

Tides rise and fall and that’s life. Meditation works when you don’t have a barrel to your head!

At that point, adapt or die. To change the world you cannot navel gaze your way through. Then, and only then, does your philosophy matter.

Keep on rocking in the free world!!

XOXO

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You're invited to come too. Everybody is. Since we don't know what "consciousness chemistry" is necessary to trigger the woo to unfold, I'd very much welcome it if the whole world is going.
Worst case scenario: we enjoy some sightseeing, meditate a little between crazy old walls and have a bottle of whine between desert- and stargazing. That sounds awfully good to me!
Best case scenario we trigger holographic recordings and/or are there to see the first ever mass sighting in broad daylight of a BT. Maybe including time jumps and a crazy show with ... maybe projections of a parallel world in the skies.
Who wouldn't want to have front row seats to that?
I just have to wait for my holidays thingy to be approved and organisatory stuff to play out, in a month or so I'll know the exact time. It's not that expensive, 1000€ maybe. And I try to book for summer so Reverbs can come too.
We'll see.
Want to come too?

What I would love to do is having a picknick in the Garden of Gethsemane! Over 2000 year old olive trees! And a spring! That place screams magic!

edit on 25-12-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have a feeling, like with my disappeared mail, everything and everybody will work together to stop it from happening. We'll see.
I want to go and if the universe doesn't support me I'll still find a way. And if I have to walk there, I'll go.
What I would love to have happening is a big cool meet up with as many as possible from ATS to join. Then we wander through the city discussing and having a true hippy fest. Love and joy for everybody!
Since this thought crossed my mind it's become the only thing I want.
The beauty of it and the logic behind it is, religion doesn't matter. It's just the place where many important events took place. One loaded with thought-energy throughout the ages.
My personal miracle would be the feeling we will have when we're holding hands and feel the warm air in our faces, while we have a sit in on Temple Mount radiating peace each of us with an olive branch in our left hand.
Singing demons from Imagine Dragons. Haha, not really. You probably already get shot for trying to sit in there with a bunch of colourful non-religious people on vacation. But we could try, right? First problem will be what would they do if I take my clothes of celebrating the only true temple of god: my body.
Uahaha all of them hate female naked bodies, Christians, Muslims and Jews alike. That's a big problem. They probably read this, know that I want to get naked on Temple Mount and will never let me in. Says my paranoia. Ooh even better and more magic would it be if we ... #ing for peace. As political statement.
They'd so freak out. Celebration of love, guys on gals, gals on gals, guys on guys, one sweaty pile of weeping human flesh. In the midst of ultra prude "holy" people... ah one can dream...
Don't worry I won't pressure anyone to do something they don't want. What would the world say? I bet that would get us some tv time.
"Today a bunch of conspiracy nuts on vacation felt so overcome with the Holy Spirit they started an orgy on Temple Mount which swept through first the entire city of Jerusalem and later through the entire region..."

Haha. I won't dress like a censor box, ever.
That's what I call Muslim women: censor boxes. And I often wonder what huge sluts they have to be. That's why they dress like censor boxes, no? Because all they think about and all they want is to # all the time. Ts, ts, ts. And they're not afraid to show it. Whores. I mean it's less suspicious to wear a mini skirt than a headscarf in Europe and elsewhere. But I see a censor box and I think: horny animal. I see hot pants and I think: nice legs. There's definitely a difference.
Especially when they drag around 500 children, I mean they're not just getting born because you're married. You have to # 500 times to make 500 children. Everybody knows you're that much sexually active. And that you obviously like to spread your legs publicly because at a birth you show your private parts to at least three strangers.
It's all very confusing, like somebody wasn't really thinking stuff through when they invented Muslim "culture".
I'm not a fan.

But I drifted off. Jerusalem. I want it to happen, I wonder how hard it will be to make it happen. And I wonder if it will be me all by myself.

What I wrote there is even funnier with the little side note that 2013 was the last time I allowed somebody to touch me. I can call soooooo many people sluts and they think I am because of what I think and write, but I only do it if real magic is at play.
Love

Will I fall madly in love with TEOT, if he comes? Or Reverbs? Or BBD? Or nobody and we argue the whole week? Which sounds like a lot of fun either way.

edit on 25-12-2018 by Peeple because: Add

music and cake in one link

edit on 25-12-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Is anybody even reading this? I'm having an unexpected day off. Work called they don't have much to do, I can stay at home.
So what am I doing? Pushing some buttons.
It's really funny. Where are you guys?
Make me behave. I've been so bad again.

I just put on my Christmas socks (they're red with white fur) and ordered Thai Curry with king prawns. I'm celebrating too. Uninvited. I even gave someone a present this year for christmas. What I am wondering is, is this a sin for me to celebrate or just cultural approximation?
Is Christmas religious or cultural? Or both?
As someone who keeps saying god is real but probably microbes I guess it doesn't really matter I will never get popular with the true beliefers.
And as I see it that's a good thing.
How do you celebrate? TEOT, my dearest lone wolf?
How's the family BB?

edit on 25-12-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Works when you do too... in the dirt and grime I simply drew a smile below where they were about to put a third eye out while I wore another smile.

They consider that as a peace be with you and as a brother keeper a piece be with them.

I have no issues with Muslims but there are the black and white sort; a heaven or hell with no in between, with us or against us Bush style rhetoric.

Meh, take the religion away and a lot people from one extreme to the other; believe the same thing... that's the silly part in all of that.

The whole god(s) thing it's like a bank account and filled with beggars, slaves, and children some do not even act like there is a difference in those three.

Fare thee well lonely Rhinoceros is a good position to take in all pantheons; fortunately all of that discrimination etc has allowed many visits into various heavens and hells... I prefer to dig deep in the hells lift people out of them... at some point you can have one slave lol I chose my body... then hitting the other extreme you can have two slaves I chose my shadow.

It's silly their whole attempt of spooky action at a distance or simply using contact; like the Phil Collins song "Invisible touch".

Knowing they are there and well samadhi of the eye, the ear, the nose, the tongue, and touch... leaves them all confounded and powerless.

Never had any to begin with as it is just a delusion of belief that has been accepted... some boons get granted along the way like wishes and well they can be a blessing and a curse and well the same thing belief... to them it is a reality so woo yeah keep on keeping on as they then have to trick each other and make a doppelganger you to convince other of their truth, nice thing about that is a hell opens up and swallows them whole since one lie equates to a thousand deaths... hence the old phrase begging for a thousand pardons.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I would prefer to visit Lonar lake in India... btw it is Mistletoe not an olive branch.

lol better luck love wise with either of those two... I'm not interested in anyone's love; it is not the opposite of hate either, otherwise hate would not cease by hate... aka cancel itself out.

Love is love and nothing more... returnable to itself the same way hate returns to itself... make either something or someone that? Then it becomes what it is not... it becomes a quark in your world and returns with nasty far reaching kamma...

So one loses love again and again and again. Until they truly deeply learn that lesson. Ceasing hate is easy, impermanence lol that word alone causes all gods and devils to flee in the ten directions.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I watch Sissi, you know the wife of Franz Joseph I. empress of Austria. Love is magic. It's not love's fault people attempt to outsmart it with their logic.
It's my favourite kind of magic.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Do you also think it funny that it's a giant clam and not really Rasputin's penis in that famed jar?

Anyways I do not know their story; but with all Aristocracy it takes a lot and I do mean a lot for them to get together.

Those are not arranged marriages as they come from so much that is deranged that eventually like the experiment of "beautiful ones" two creme ala cremes rise to the top.

Oh it's what dreams are made of all Disney style that inspires the idea of true love; and buries the pallor that most fainting couches in the parlour would swoon in a faint themselves just to tell you.

Of course the same story about a lotus can only grow out of the most putrid of deep down and dark of muddy waters... is basically the same thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I found this

Haha gratings it says....

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The flying spaghetti monster god truly is the devil without such a thing... of course that stuff smells like rubbery vomit after awhile. Getting a wedge and grating it oneself... as the 2000ers say? YASSS

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ah baby, I celebrate with yoozs!

Ah, just having Jesus Juice and eating pasta (what else is new?).

I like laid back easy days. Talking to friends and others (now that I have technology back) and watching sci-fi shows (last season of the X-Files).

Nothing super spectacular but not stick in the mud either. Playing guitar again!... so that is cool!!

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day, and, sorry I live in such a different time zone!

XOXO (with drool and tongues and Christmas fervor!!)

-Sloberly your’s,

TEOT

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

You are so wonderful and funny! I don't know how you do it but you always make me smile.

My holidays are over today and that's a good thing. My place is such a mess! Like a pizza delivery truck exploded in here. But I didn't want to clean because that's not a very holiday-like activity. Now I kind of have to. I think there is a floor somewhere beneath all the garbage?

Stupid time zones. Maybe we can arrange an appointment for some serious woo & strange talks this weekend? I will stay up late you log in with your morning coffee or vice versa? Tell me some crazy stories about light. I really need a smart mind like yours to go over my crazy ideas? Where am I wrong, what am I missing? Nobody could do that better than you.

You never commented on this. Is it too far out to even discuss it?

I bite your lips because you drool too much

Love you baby

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

I would prefer to visit Lonar lake in India... btw it is Mistletoe not an olive branch.

Me too. There is supposed to be, or believed to be, a meteorite at it's heart and a strange population of extremophiles that can uniquely cope with the saltiness.

Mistletoe is a parasite, but then aren't we all to some lesser or greater degree

@Peeple, I'm not quite ready to visit Jerusalem so I won't try and wangle an invite but can I perhaps pick your brain. I'm off to Georgia next year and on my return flight I have to change at Munich with time enough to have a few hours visit to the city. Any suggestions of what to do with only a few hours in Munich?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

Munich is pretty boring, unless you like cars, there's the BMW museum.
But since you are already at the airport, my suggestion would be Freising. A nice medieval town, with small shops and alleys, a great Cafè in the centre, a nice place to wander around and enjoy your time. Only 10 minutes from the airport.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank you, that sounds like a fantastic idea. I hate cars. Knowing your sense of taste, I knew that you would come up with something that would interest me. The abbey ruins, ancient brewery and most of all the cathedral offer me plenty of float for my boat in a short time. Already I am excited to see the crypt and it's Bestiensäule.

The only German example can be found in the crypt of the Freisinger Cathedral . It is striking here that on three sides men in knight's armor with beasts that are like crocodiles, but are supposed to be dragons, deliver a fight to life and death: here a knight kills a dragon, there one of the beasts has a human in its mouth and half eaten up - only the upper body is still visible. On the eastern side of the Freising Bestial Column, there is a picture of a beautiful woman who, unconditioned by the beasts, awaits the light from the East - the light that brings Jesus Christ as the Redeemer.

translate.google.com...://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestiens%25C3%25A4ule&prev=search

Perfect, thank you

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The is but one taste at this point; when soup is served.

@peeple

Which one is Han and which one is Shan? That dog won't stop howling that he uses that tree as one and the same thing he/she is holding... how to get to vulture peak?

Fly off the moon by whey of Deer Park

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join