It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm unpredictable

You have a PM though.

Out of curiosity, you said you got an exciting book idea.. does that mean you have other, finished books? I read a lot (just passed 100 books read so far this year), so I'd love to read something you wrote.

Random screws, tools, equipment pieces, etc. disappearing and reappearing is absolutely a thing in my opinion. I guess its easy to just say you missed it, but sometimes that explanation just doesn't jive with reality.

That's an interesting shop, by the way. Apparently they dont ship to the US, but most of it I can just go and buy. Some states are better than others in that regard..

I think that cage will be perfect. I will say though, from personal experience, be wary about letting them out and about. The places they can get into is amazing and frequently not in a good way!

They also pee and crap everywhere, but don't we all?

I always thought sugar gliders would be fun too.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Don't push me. I know already for a long time I take the Schiller way. My books just wait for my death to kick in.

Sorry I am a bit distracted, they're here! Eating and sitting in their houses shocked.

edit on 29-7-2017 by Peeple because: Add

And one thing you should know under commitment issues you find a picture of me. That goes from little things like me knowing your name now, this is a very intimate moment for me.
It will take a while until I answer. (Also f*ck that thing is long!)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Pretty much all my own "books" are the same way. Such a deep look into my own mind seems.. difficult to share. Can't blame me for trying though

I'm excited for you about the rats. I think you mentioned something like experiments with them? I always thought doing stuff like the mazes would be interesting, even though its basic. Training would be too, I've been curious if the system I designed for dogs would be effective in other species. Theoretically, it should be since it is based on building and bridging the language gap (rather than simply associating a desired behavior with a sound), but who knows..

Also f*ck that thing is long!

Right?

The way I justify it is that its like asking what Honda does and how they got there. Even a "short" descriptive answer is going to be long.

At least, that's what I tell myself. If TEOT gets around to it, he'll be getting the same treatment. You wont have to suffer alone.

Upside down dog though!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I can find someone to take care of them don't worry. In the time I manage my other papers... easy.
First let me read your email a few times, tomorrow or later we can talk more detail.

What I derive from my first glance, ...you want this to be public? It should be your decision, it is personal, but important for many more I believe.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'd kind of like to keep it behind the scenes for now. I'm not entirely sure how ATS approaches intellectual property. There are also some real tricksters with patents, etc.

I'd like to make sure the stuff is all protected from shenanigans. I think one of the worst things that could happen is IP theft followed by suppression. I'm not sure how big of a threat that really is with this, but maybe better safe than sorry. At the same point, I have fleetingly considered something like kickstarter, but have been so submersed in the stuff itself that I haven't made much movement on the "bidness" side of things.

Definitely take all the time you need, I truly appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Okay, your call.
I'm hesitating to disclose some things too.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I must have missed my timeline jump. ??

I could have sworn you posted something about singing a song out of the blue in front of a guy named Hans. I have not found that post in this thread so dreamworld??

My response was going to be that we have doppelgängers walking around this world. Mine lives here in Anchorage and his name??...

Hans!!

Wth happened to your post??!

Really, I can't make this stuff up!!

Well maybe I just did...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I still see it on the last page?

I can link it, but I see it there.

ETA: This one?
edit on 29-7-2017 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Still here

originally posted by: Peeple

I didn't expect you to consider it, need about a month to get my stuff in order and am like 98% serious. Just say the word. I love helping.

General Weirdness: 5 minutes ago I was smoking a cigarette and out of nowhere started singing "stand by me" Hans sat across from me "stop it that was my sons favourite song" he died 2 weeks ago and I am like "f*ck sorry" it's not part of my usual repertoire and I seriously don't know where it came from, now I am a bit freaking out.

Also I was building the cage yesterday and there were 2 screws missing, which then showed up, first the one then the other in a place where I am pretty sure I would have seen them if they would have been there all the time. But I didn't photograph it so... maybe just my brain, but I would swear they appeared out of nowhere.

All good. The woo is rising, right? I feel edgy too.

If you got the time, a little story inspired from my time in Arkham Asylum:
The proximity of the phenomenon to death is what should bother us the most, my story is not unique it often revolves around a experience with death.
Naturally the military was next to medicine the firsts to discover it and make contact.
What bothers me is that everything is pathological but in this area it's just this small piece of population, the soldiers and patients are not society. I understand the notion that once you start watching closely you see symptoms of mental illness everywhere, but for close to death people that can almost be ruled out. Stress reactions, yes, a lot. But the pressure comes from weird sometimes scary mind funking experiences. Trauma.
What happens if people with eyes only for pathology make the job of a priest?

Imagine dark music....in Yuggoth....

edit on 30-7-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

There it is! Weird, I couldn't find it!! I remember reading it but could not find it to respond.

Edgey is right. There is something about to go down. I don't know how large or how deep but our world is about to change. I hope it is not local but mind oriented! How we see the world as a species...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Amen brother.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Moin moin

edit on 31-7-2017 by Peeple because: video

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

regarding my previous point "it's the internet" exhibit a

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Sh1t talking to myself &/or spamming again, huh? Hello?
Do you get what's going on? The last chance! For honesty, the truth and love.
If this sh1t unravels we all got to see the truth, we will build a better world...granted the "many will die" stuff is worrying, but this is the point of no return, assessing all the people takes time "the gardener better picks wisely what he wants to see in the next generations". That decision is still in the future tough, from our standpoint of time.
Language.
Big topic and if you misinterpret the tales no wonder they don't understand our language too. Just like a tourist after the tenth consecutive year of holiday in that village in Spain. Telling us our mythology on how to use the soul.
Because that's where we bond. They would love to leave us alone, they can't.

With which I pretty much destroyed my own "it's the internet" thing...
*cough

edit on 1-8-2017 by Peeple because: Add

...no it could still be we're the creatures creators.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Peeple because: 2.add

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I just watched myself spinning my wrist band into a torques. Someone is celtic in me. It was like ...natural. which makes me cautiously glance over to my genes (with my inner eye of course).

I'm torn between schizophrenic and past life memories.
How schizophrenic do you guys feel on a daily basis?

edit on 1-8-2017 by Peeple because: Add

But it does sound like a fun neo-spiritual concept. Or meta-religious: you will carry the crap you do forever. All the scars remain. *whistles "you do it to yourself, you do, that's what really hurts..."

edit on 1-8-2017 by Peeple because: 2nd thoughts

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
OMG I also make incense offerings to the gods. Jokingly while telling the gods how it is. Also very natural to a part of me.
Patchouli. It's possibly just a hippy.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I was watching bbc global and this wonderful doctor makes wonderful advisory work through augment reality. Wow. That's impressive good use.
then I thought "augmented reality", whoa wait..
Get it?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

In techie talk it is just having computer pop ups that you actually use instead closing like an ad.

Not very interesting (to me, i.e., "augmented reality") but admit it would be a good use of tech (medical diagnosis).

I'm holding out for a tricorder!

Tricorders in Space: Not Just a 'Star Trek' Dream Anymore.

But hey, I'm a Trekkie so would you expect anything different?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

My head immediately made out of it: what if that's the technology "they" are using on us? Increasing a certain frequency of quarks so our dimension appears overlapping in theirs and if you got a hook in a system you can use that being like a robot/avatar/marionette? Kind of like when Stan Smith, the American Dad goes with Steven on a date. "Virtual In-Stanity", as augmented reality, from other dimensions.

I made they in " because it could still be human technology without other dimensions, if that's already possible and light can be used for cloaking and you can fold spacetime...

edit on 2-8-2017 by Peeple because: Add

...could be what we clones are for.

This is probably the best happy horse face picture I've ever seen.

Unrelated?

While I wrote this someone tried to unlock the door to my place and ran away loosing all his laundry (exaggerated) as I caught him. Haha.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Wtf? I think "c'money people! Reply!" I got instantly an email "we need your feedback" high-strangeness indeed.
Synchronicity at least.

Or at last?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join