It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

And sometimes you have to "have a ball."

Enjoy this sh1t.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

A furry kitten ball, aww so cute. Thanks for the smile in the morning.

One thing I know I have to work on is "live and let live". I need to become more tolerant. But that's crazy hard.
How are things now for you? Storm is over back to normal I assume?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Back to "normal" haha.

If you care about other people, either you have to be tolerant or you have to change other people.

Friendships do both.

"god" is more like....

edit on 22-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Problem is I really don't care about these people, I just share a few moments per day with them and would prefer if I wouldn't have to. They make a sound and it's already peeing on my nerves. But hey right just a matter of two more weeks and I won't ever see them again. That's what I mean with tolerate, endure.
I just wish there would be one in my every day life who isn't a complete wacko. Just one. But maybe my nerves aren't the best because now I decided I want to do stupid things to have a change in my life after it's clear that all I could write about the Woo is making me sound like a total wacko too...
I think about a 8-4 job, imagine that. Naturally my mood is ...tense. at least for now in the transmission phase.
During the time of 2014 when it all happened I wanted it to stop now I want it back. That's crazy too, because I suffered a lot during that time.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You want one person in your life who is not whacko?
That should be easy enough. Imagine that, an 8-4? Is that like a 9-5 lol.. yes I can imagine work. I imagine Its a home game that started 1 hour ago and will end about 30 minutes after I get to work at which point Ill be in crazy mode.. last night turned into crazy mode.. fun though..

Yes I miss it too. That woo time. I don't know how as it almost destroyed me. But Im also happy to be where I am now.

Your name is pee ple then is it?
The trick for me is I choose the people I interact with. I don't interact with the general population all that often. Some girl yelled she loves me out the side of a car, no clue who, but yea just life is fun like that. I never really know what my day will bring, and THAT was a large part of the fun of the woo. Total uncharted territory. Somone else got my number but they wont be calling me as i turned my phone off haha.. and then there were black bears inside the camper van we were driving my boss at work said the doors seal shut so the bear s are stuck but I knew that was wrong, the base had been drilled out.. probably not the bears who drilled out the locking mechanism but what do I know my dreams are so random.. ex woo girl was there.. brought up all kinds of odd emotions to the point I woke up and then read you talking about missing the woo. Yea..

Well I remembered one part of it.
I started smelling blood i was actually working in a factory at the time. It was so strong i went to check myself nothing wrong.. my sense of smell isnt that strong so wtf? Then as im fixing this machine i get cut and yea that was the smell.. ok thats just random but about 30 minutes later i smell rain so strong like im thinking there must be a hole in the roof or im inside of a giant building how do i smell the rain? Well i went on break and there was no rain not even clouds.. then it was just a downpour of rain..

Weirdly when it was raining i couldnt smell it and same on the blood. Also it just had the magic psychic feeling to it. It was very primal. I almost felt like a wolf getting a scent of blood..

Anyway its about time for me to head out..
edit on 22-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I like the way how the stuff you write seems random but always reminds me of something I almost forgot. It's all crazy. Smell-premonition is most likely a cat-verbs thing, I never heard that before.
I just think I slided into a serious depression since the woo stopped. Over the course of four years and now everything sucks. I was such a happy camper before, but now... maybe asberger(?) syndrome 'member South Park when Stan had it?
That's how I feel lately. Everything is just sh1t.
Sorry to bother you with that. Have a nice day at work. And in general.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I like the way how the stuff you write seems random but always reminds me of something I almost forgot.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

How are you, the mousiest mouse of the entire ATS!? ?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Go with the flow, right? There's no point in arguing with the flow. We had our woo time and now it's all politics and ordinary life.
Luther struggled with god, I never understood that, but now I think I do. It's there is such a powerful hidden force you kind of want it to fix all your problems, or the world's problems, but the emphasis is on free will. Collective and individual.
I just don't want to be part of the exploitation of the planet, so I'll have to figure out a way to live without plastic and meat and do so wisely. Somehow...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I did not have a nice day.

Yea I undestand the depression thing.
Its actually forced me to grow as a person and care about everything else.. but im still like my life was halfway through a disney movie, and then some kid turned it off just as the witch or evil queen was most powerful.. and now its like no one was even there to see it happen.. what was the point.. or what is the point now? Just be normal after all of that?

I actually felt better after telling all of you what happened. At least I shared it so its not all wasted in the vacuum of my prior memory..
And one day that will be it, the vacuum of my prior memory.. lost again to time and space.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Other people are free to pollute.
Its a weird idea, but thats just how it is.
Its not how it has to be.

But what we are looking at is generations and generations of spiritual babies.
You cant babysit the whole planet.
Or actually I dont know maybe YOU can haha, you might be stubborn enough to try.

Meanwhile there are those trying to keep the pacifiers in the babies mouths.. as long as babies are happy and plugging away at work which the flow of money can be pulled here or there and one man can live off the kinetic/mental/emotional energy of millions.

My thing is Im not going to be able to fix it.
Ive known that for the second half of my life.
Instead Ive set my bar a little lower in just trying to get people i run into to see more. Advance some concepts.

Going with the flow takes the least spiritual power, but if its heading over the waterfall, maybe its better to head upstream or get out of the water?

I see people listening to constant music about cheating on your girlfriend and then wonder why their man ever had the idea she wasnt the only thing in town to fvck. This is the culture you not you but one buys into, so whatever you buy, pay the price.

Right now im obviously carnivorous
I have dead animals and factory farms on my naughty list. You cant live without killing, though plants seem more willing... to give life. They do still get scared though..
This kitty needs meat to live or he gets sick.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No I don't want to babysit the world. Like I said "live and let live" is my mantra now, but some people make it really hard. Not you I won't even try to convince you how bad it is to eat meat. You have to know what you do and what you need. Others are way worse. Like really evil witches. Or so evil you could believe they are possessed.

We were blessed I guess we had front row seats to the world's craziest show. A blessing in disguise, perhaps? Maybe it just takes 30 more years and we figure out what happened and why. What's 60 years vs eternity? I wish I would be more religious, just so I'd have something to hold on to.
But they're annoying me also.
What's new in the cat-verbs universe? Do you have something to smile?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Smile? I made it through the most busy ive ever been in my life.. its over now..

Yea I know you said live and let live which i mostly follow myself, mainly because i want to live without others butting in.. but then again sometimes people arent responsible enough and those people get locked up or killed or hurt others ir just in generql waste resources or mental balance of the society gets thrown off. And thats why you have those other people who want to control society.. no one said thats inherently evil.. but the path to hell is paved with good intentions does come to mind.

Yea it would be nice to be religious in that sense.. then wed actually know something and we could live by that.. but ignorance isnt easy to get back once youve lost it. No the path is shrouded in mystery for us for the time being.

Maybe youre right.. now being 60 sounds exciting.
I could have like a magic walking stick and a talking cat who can change appearances.. oh gawd I bet ill be even more silly.. i could even start dressing funny like capes or big hats haha.. i cant wait to be me then!

I do think it was a blessing in disguise. For what I do not know yet. I know its hard for me to feel overwhelmed these days. Like I can just do anything. Nothing is as intense as that was. So I know ill live.

Smile hmm im about to have a beer and play zelda while listening to "no doubt" with the knowledge im not working tomorrow. Well, ill stop by with some stuff from the store, but weverbs is on weekend mode! Yay.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

As far as the woo stuff i think i was meant to die from it. Even felt satanic. Maybe I was closer to a conspiring circle of yucky people than I thought.

This thread is like almost familiar to me ya know?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Oh and THIS thread looks Interesting when I have the energy I will go back and read that one. Sounds like my kinda thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

A minor arcane mishap. But how is that possible, because it seems we were a few years too early, after everything that's going on now it would seem with Bannon and Syria... things have gotten worse. More apocalyptic than ever before. But I don't know.
What's the first thread you linked? It doesn't let me click.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

What I miss the most from the woo-time is the synchronicities. Everything seemed to have so much more meaning. I got excited about threads like the hall of records thing, now I just read it but without the special subliminal messages it used to have.
I sometimes felt like shows and movies and such were talking to me. Now there is barely any synchronicity at all anymore. Maybe I'm actively looking out for it too much? Too much pressure not enough letting it flow?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

A minor arcane mishap. But how is that possible, because it seems we were a few years too early, after everything that's going on now it would seem with Bannon and Syria... things have gotten worse. More apocalyptic than ever before. But I don't know.
What's the first thread you linked? It doesn't let me click.

Syria was way worse in 2013-2014
You must watch tv news or something.
Now its just USA and Israel being a bit more open about blowing things up than they were using people crossing into syria from turkey with chemical weapons to blame on assad.

In 2013 was when my gf and mom finally understood what I told them would happen in Syria.

And what of bannon?

I think you are mixing up what looks like the end of the world to you, and what looked like the end of the world to way more people. You dont have the spiritual clout of the masses.

People are afraid of us president who they notice most of the government is against.
They dont fear the NWO or NSA or any of it..

People are afraid of the EU losing power,
They are not afraid of the EU taking over the world.

Do you get it?
Russia was being way scarier when it was moving 10s of thousands of unmarked spec ops guys into other countries.. the US was the closest its ever been to straight up warfare in ukraine. .

I know you guys forgot, but you CANNOT trust any news source. The hurricane for instance.. im local i have friends all over. They even faked that footage with green screens and weathermen acting.. then they mess up you see 2 people just casually walking into frame..

You are forgetting a lot of what was going on leadimg up to 2014.. fukushima, 2012, strange sky sounds, ATS was thinking ww3 stsrted..

Im just not risking my life anymore for people who don't deserve my help. I still would if it would matter, but the intelligence level I see in people tells me they would beg for a new master anyway. People dont understand the concept of the hydra.. you can kill everyone in power and in just 50 years you will have become those same people through the same underlying forces at play.. You will become the evil you fear.. whats a weird analogy?? Ok you kill your husband because hes possessed by the devil to kill you.. well you just became the devil in trying to prevent the devil.. Its better to make everyone more free, more informed, and more loving than any kind of governmental change.

You all seem to forget so fast. But 2014 is when I was talking about psychological operations nearly daily on here.. mind control is so much easier when it takes place before the prefrontal cortex activation.. you see the brain doesnt think first.. the prefrontal cortex is more how you respond to the limbic system or whatever.. show a dead baby or an orange man on tv and half your brain is wiped, the other half wont engage..

I don't have that. Its very hard to find triggers and buttons for me instead you will see a soft powerful gaze staring at you waiting studying not REACTING.
Anger is the fastest way to lose all power in a situation. Ive seen too much to believe in the sincerity of what people believe in the moment.
Ive also trained around guys tasked with winning your hearts and minds.. notice hearts comes first again..

The first thread is a conspiracy theorist who died.
He warned his loved ones before to investigate if he dies. The cops investigating his death are now under disciplinary action.. for #ing up the investigation..

Im not so interested in the story itself, but I was just saying sounds familiar. Like very.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Woo is gone peeps.

Or maybe it was all a manic fairtale?

Anyway looking into bannon, but I dont just react..
I see a lot of opinion pieces from all sides, and going through it looks like hes supporting populist movements.. Like in italy for example.

Is he a big bad evil entity?
Im really not up to speed on other storytellers' ideals.
Im on my own ship.

Or is he evil because hes right wing?
Does he talk about killing brown babies or something?

Im honestly asking.

Its called project mockingbird because one bird can make 1000 different sounds, as if its 1000 DIFFERENT news stations. Most news people just copy reuters and ap.. read like 10 articles on the same story.. its just humanity is a bit of a joke to me, but I do love us all so much anyway.

Its just the average intelligence is too low..

Thats abc cbs fox and nbc local stations ALL fed the same script.. because they are local stations you arent supposed to notice because fox and nbc are opposites right?

So back to my world
You guys do whatever you want.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I don't watch American news. But the feeling that it's underreported what's happening is strong.
Bannon is one of those who actively work for the apocalypse to start. They cloned the perfect red cow, that's what I meant with too early.
But we didn't put a dent in any of those plans. Maybe it was nothing but a cosmic play to make us more aware and a lot more private than it felt at the time?
Did I hit a nerve? It seems my rambling made you angry?

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join