It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

A Black Knight is threatening my kingdom and driving everyone in it insane.

edit on 4-8-2018 by Peeple because: Not very creative to call it Black Knight I know. UFO all of it. Things you see plus those retrograde satelites(?)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What is the best course of action?

Retrograde satelites, sounds like mercury.

edit on 5-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Like this under paranormal research.

I can't tell every hero what the best curse of action is. Do your hero thing, I do my queen thing.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

In a sea of life everyone is a nobody except for what is occurring in that moment... when sitting with others that nobody feeling translates into conversation such as: I am a blah blah blah.

No you are an apparent human being feeling like a loser doing what you are currently doing; and egotistically making someone else in the same situation there with you to play a game of 1UP when it could be simply... Hey! can you see people are drinking here? It's designed to make you feel bad; otherwise it wouldn't be a depressant... so for the love of god; stop making people feel worse.

Just things a bar tender might say.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Where is mousey?!
I need to come up with 2 kinds of veggie burgers
A veggie wrap and a grain salad...
An acai sorbet?

All of which are not my forte.

Jacques valle is oddly someone I've never read much on. But you have refocused me on the control agenda.. Yay.

Reverb here to save the day.

edit on 5-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

From Baroness(money handler) to Queen.

Self promotion?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Control Loop. More an inbuild function. He's a computer guy.
Agenda sounds more like a few hundred of the other work to stay as confusing as possible.
My question would be why contact us if all that follows is deception? What are they hiding?

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

...things a bar tender might say...

I startet as queen, it's just back to my original statement.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Giving oneself regression therapy back to things that made them happiest; when plans or dreams don't work out is one of the best things going.

My niece and nephew couldn't wait to grow up... so their mother was throwing out all of their old as fast as she could right behind them. I'd have honestly packed it up and stored it away; for any investments or children they may have had instead... especially when some of that stuff is 1000's of USD on Auction or specialty sites.

Of course Chinese sign of being a Water Rat; means that's typically what I do; that mentioned as the above... only later behind me has family sold out # without my knowing and sometimes right out from under me. Lol like wtf I don't steal any your # and sell it or throw it away.

Last year, I decided to lift a bunch of their objects little by little then gave them back to them as sending a message, or repairing/restoring something I used back to mint condition or better. My mom was I don't know what or where this stuff came from... it was like um; Merry Christmas?

Basically an Ant in a sea of grasshoppers with no appetite to eat them.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Control Loop. More an inbuild function. He's a computer guy.
Agenda sounds more like a few hundred of the other work to stay as confusing as possible.
My question would be why contact us if all that follows is deception? What are they hiding?

Contact was never meant.. I think it's like accidental evidence they thought they scrubbed left behind in the human psyche.

They are hiding everything.

But mostly hiding themselves.

Not very confident in themselves.. (motivations, methods, and livelihood, culture)

OR dark motivations and dark knights are afoot, and they dare not expose themselves.

I will continue my search and exposure of the dark side, Queen Peeple.

edit on 6-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

The Water Rat is intelligent and very perceptive with the benefit of knowing many great skills and putting them to use whenever possible. They are deep thinkers who will express their thoughts visibly and convincingly which can help them out in hard times. The Water Rat is always eager to learn new things and is very talented in many different aspects of life which will help them out a great deal if they can apply themselves to one thing at a time as they will be able to accomplish a great deal when using their skills both in work and home life.

The Water Rat is a very popular person but they may have a fear of loneliness which can lead to them getting involved with the wrong group of people that they would connect well with. The Water Rat is a particularly skilful writer which can help in their career if they are involved with a career like journalism, creative writing or something similar.The Water Rat has a tendency to get sidetracked very easily in different tasks and would really benefit from trying to concentrate on one thing at a time before moving on to the next task.

Water Rat

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Me:

Fire Tiger.

The Tiger is an extremely daring person. They are very charming figures and usually have very firm views. They are strong minded and determined and perform all their tasks with excitement and importance. They are extremely alert and quick witted and their mind is everlastingly active. They are original thinkers and are always crammed with new ideas or full of interest for some sort of new project or scheme.

Taking a riskThe Tiger is always enthusiastic about getting involved in a challenge and anything that he might think has an interesting future or something that catches his imagination.
He is prepared to take risks and does not like to be bound either by convention or the dictates of others.

The Tiger is prepared to take risks and do not like to conform to the rules of others.They like to be free to act as they decide and at some point of their life will have a spontaneous outbreak and do things exactly how they want to do. The Tiger can become restless from time to time.

They may be often prepared to put 110% into a project but their initial enthusiasm can soon wear off if they find something that seems more appealing to them. As you should be able to tell from this, Tigers can be rather impulsive, this may cause regrets later in life. If they were to sit back and think things through or be prepared to stick with one project at a time, they would almost certainly enjoy a greater degree of success.

Fortunately for the Tigers, they are lucky in most of their enterprises, if things do not work out as they had hope they may find that they are suffering from depression which will take a long time to recover from. Tigers are very adaptable people with an adventurous personality which results in them rarely staying in the same place for too long. They are likely to try a series of different jobs which will result in them moving around.

Tigers are very honest people and never hold secrets from others around them as they hate liars and insincerity. They are also well known for being blunt and straight to the point as they will never hesitate or hold back when speaking their mind. They can be defiant at times especially when it comes to authorative figures, this can cause arguments with others. They will never back down and will always stand up for what they believe in.

Fire Tiger

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I'm not creative enough. To play along, but nice how comfortable you feel going confrontiatenal.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm obviously not entirely there. What bs I write!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm not creative enough. To play along, but nice how comfortable you feel going confrontiatenal.

My comfortable is not normal human society.
There was a time I was way more ballsy.. now I'm just soo forgiving. To a point....

It's scarier going along, than being reverbs. Reverb is reverbs. He's a little nuts.

I love him so much.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Yes, the bank statements... especially; If no one buys you one, eh? Then you're forced to do some of that um; math you don't like to do.

You know; in traditional lay follower households... the female always does the money handling and the male is NEVER supposed to inquire about the finances? It's basically; a speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil situation... as Monastics are not even supposed to touch it without incurring a demerit in their spiritual kamma being against the Vinaya or cannon(book) of ethical code of conduct. A lay sponsor family is supposed to handle that side of things for them; and only buy what is prescribed(or allowed).

Of course; them making all sorts of things for the sponsor family to sell on their behalf, is the traditional way to cease being a burden on them. Seems to be why some temple leaders keep getting into financial issues... they try to handle it when that is a no no from initiate all the way the abbot/abbess all there are supposed to be of equal duty; to uphold the three baskets (Tripitka) not lined up.

That was some actual preaching as it was teaching; the other is just dhammakaya or speaking of arising and passing phenomena due to various kamma; the Abiddhamma is the basket about such things for floating those "conceptual babies", up and down the stream. It wouldn't be wise to shoot them out of cannons although thats what the physical (lower) lignum does... the "upper" lignum of course; needs to practice honesty of where the all the intent birthed from that above wants to go as a/the first step.

When someones eyes float down your form... their stream becomes obvious; without saying a word yes? Of course... just seeing speaks at volumes a mind already knows; so it typically goes without saying, thus knowing is the silence of wisdom.

Otherwise; lions tigers and bears oh my!

Lol none of them work well in a cave made by man or woman. Cats do however... it's their nature to kill all those little things so you don't have too. If you do you reap the kamma as negative, if they do it is of service to you and reap with the good kamma.

Natives speak of spirit animals for good reason... I do not have a spiritual "aardvark" so instead of having to kill a bunch of ants I have taken to removing the food that attracts them. Lol sometimes that food is me :p meaning I also need to remove that food from me.

Best to think of the triumph of the twelve monkeys; as far as the race the Jade Emperor put on in Chinese traditional folk history... or the 2nd link in the chain of causation.

Olympics of the gods; as far as spirtis veritis goes.

I live by the lunar calendar... despite that sun spot playing fetch on the moon.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Culturally; world wide? Much more than that... as birth totem goes. Death totem; means make friends with as many "forms" as possible... disregarding the names involved after the moment has passed.

Strange thing is those thinking; they have something to win or lose could be said what makes the tides of change.

Such mental wind blows in all eight directions; However.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Did I mean confrontal?

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Confrontational

Someone not afraid to confront things. All the way up to someone who is too combative when they could get along better.. most people see it in a negative conotation, but then again most people "go along to get along."

Confrontal is not a word.
edit on 7-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I'm sorry I don t know why I'm making a thing out of it. You obviously got it. Some kind of other( would you prefer others) exist. Normal people call you nuts until they lived it...

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join