It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizophrenics With Political Power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: TarzanBeta

If you Cannot Somehow Control your Personal Life Against All Challenges to It , then my Friend , You Are She it Out Of LUCK...............

If one is in control, do they need luck?

Is it not obvious that you are not in control?
If voices are happening then there is an awareness of them happening - all you can ever be is aware! You are simply the aware space that the voices and all other apparent things appear in - that space is peace - it is what you are!
Realise the quiet space which contains the mind.

I meant in control of my body. I'm responsible for what my body does - but not necessarily how it feels..

It can be noticed that the body moves prior to any thought - a thought may arise after the hand moves that claims that 'I did that' but there is no you doing anything - 'I' is a thought that happens.

Peace is what I've yearned for for ages.

Peace is what is sought but it will never be found because it is what is seeing - so is here already - where ever you are!
Saint Francis of Assisi said 'We are looking for what is looking'.

Yeah, I'm already schizophrenic. I don't need wacky advice that makes reality even stranger. I need normal. Saint Francis of Assisi hopefully meant "God". Otherwise, he more Looney tune than me.

St. Francis meant what he said - 'We are looking for what is looking'. What is all seeing and all knowing and ever present? Human problems arise because you do not know 'who' you are - you are looking for yourself - you are what is seeing - you are not going to find yourself in thought or in time.
It can be noticed that all appearing things come and go - but that which is knowing is always right here.
Don't look at what is being seen - notice that which is seeing and knowing - it gets overlooked.

You state that you are schizophrenic - well if that is what you believe you are, then there is no hope!
You are not any thing - you are what all things appear in - all things pass - but the aware space that you are never comes or goes but it is missed because what is appearing takes the attention.

You say that you need 'normal' - the fact that you believe there is 'normal' is why you feel abnormal!

That is double-speak.

I can warn you of something - there is going to come a day when everything you're saying now will find you - and you'll wish you never thought like that.

Friendly warning friend. I know this game from experience.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If you Cannot Somehow Control your Personal Life Against All Challenges to It , then my Friend , You Are She it Out Of LUCK...............

If voices are happening then there is an awareness of them happening - all you can ever be is aware! You are simply the aware space that the voices and all other apparent things appear in - that space is peace - it is what you are!

I meant in control of my body. I'm responsible for what my body does - but not necessarily how it feels..

It can be noticed that the body moves prior to any thought - a thought may arise after the hand moves that claims that 'I did that' but there is no you doing anything - 'I' is a thought that happens.

Peace is what is sought but it will never be found because it is what is seeing - so is here already - where ever you are!

Yeah, I'm already schizophrenic. I don't need wacky advice that makes reality even stranger. I need normal. Saint Francis of Assisi hopefully meant "God". Otherwise, he more Looney tune than me.

St. Francis meant what he said - 'We are looking for what is looking'. What is all seeing and all knowing and ever present? Human problems arise because you do not know 'who' you are - you are looking for yourself - you are what is seeing - you are not going to find yourself in thought or in time.
It can be noticed that all appearing things come and go - but that which is knowing is always right here.
Don't look at what is being seen - notice that which is seeing and knowing - it gets overlooked.

You state that you are schizophrenic - well if that is what you believe you are, then there is no hope!
You are not any thing - you are what all things appear in - all things pass - but the aware space that you are never comes or goes but it is missed because what is appearing takes the attention.

You say that you need 'normal' - the fact that you believe there is 'normal' is why you feel abnormal!

That is double-speak.

I can warn you of something - there is going to come a day when everything you're saying now will find you - and you'll wish you never thought like that.

You think I don't know what it is like to be in your position - wrong.
Let's take this one question at a time.
Are you seeing what is appearing?

edit on 3-6-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That is double-speak.

Could I know if I wasn't?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Other than a few Senseless Videos , what are your Personal Opinions on Schizophrenics With Political Power ?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Which videos are you talking about?

I already made that clear did you not understand that?

I have not posted Vid's in this thread outside of my Sig of course, so which one are you talking about?

edit on 3-6-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Kashai

Other than a few Senseless Videos , what are your Personal Opinions on Schizophrenics With Political Power ?

What about drunks with political power? Sexually promiscuous people with political power? Thieves, crooks, robbers, etc... Is there a reason you think schizophrenia is worse than these?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yo Answer a Question with a Question Because you are Unable to Answer it ? Ok , Got it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yo Answer a Question with a Question Because you are Unable to Answer it ? Ok , Got it.

I'm... Starting to wonder if I'm not more sane than I thought.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yo you did not ask him the question you asked me, is there something wrong with you?

See its a violation of ATS policy to discuss issues related to other threads. And to be clear (again) I have not posted Vids in this thread outside of course those presented in the space provided for my "signature".

So what exactly is it that you want to talk about?

That is not a question about a question it is related to my efforts to adhere to ATS policy, hence the inquiry on my part to your response.

Any thoughts?

edit on 4-6-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Schizophrenia has also been theorized as a coping mechanism.

One way of understanding this is in relation to By-polar disorder is as the result of conditioning. That resulted from the commencement of the Industrial Revolution.

In that sense you are experiencing the result of a time in history where your experiences were favored economically or otherwise as a benefit to society in general at some time.

In context there are less Sociopaths today because such behavior (actually world wide by the way), is apparent historically, with regard to such issues, as in the case of conflicts on Earth.

Implied is a time in history where not separating your conscious mind from your unconscious did matter, a great deal.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

That is double-speak.

You have answered this question with a question as well!
I will try again as I don't think it is a difficult question.

Yes or no?
edit on 5-6-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

That is double-speak.

You have answered this question with a question as well!
I will try again as I don't think it is a difficult question.

Yes or no?

My answer is valid.

The greeks would have accepted my answer and pondered.

Thanks for the binary options, but I don't work like that all the time.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Could you know if you weren't seeing these words?
You must have seen the last question as well - otherwise there would have been no reply.
So the answer is yes - You are seeing what is appearing!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Oh - I pondered - for days, until I saw someone else notice that you answer questions with questions!
Your question to my question did not make any sense to me - maybe you could elaborate - I am not as clever as you!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Oh - I pondered - for days, until I saw someone else notice that you answer questions with questions!
Your question to my question did not make any sense to me - maybe you could elaborate - I am not as clever as you!

You can only think that what you see is appearing. You can't know it.

Whatever you see is appearing to you, whether it's actually there or not.

Whatever I see is what I see - how could I know if what I see is an illusion unless many other people with eyes tell me so?

And even then, the question would remain - is there the slightest possibility that they are all wrong? Yes.

Therefore, sight is overrated.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Whatever I see is what I see - how could I know if what I see is an illusion unless many other people with eyes tell me so?

I am not questioning if other people can see what you see.
I am asking - can you see what is appearing?

Whatever is appearing is an illusion any way - what is seeing is not though!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I am not questioning if other people can see what you see.
I am asking - can you see what is appearing?

Whatever is appearing is an illusion any way - what is seeing is not though!

Yeah, I know I'm not an illusion. Pain tells me that.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Your wife and children as you have described are you proverbial "anchor" so to speak. As far as whatever you have been through, that is something you can apply to protecting the ones you Love.

The rest is irrelevant.

Focusing upon those issues outside of why it makes you a better Man, presents that you do not understand that the past is a learning experience. No, we are not perfect but despite that we can make a difference and help mankind towards the goal of continued survival.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Your wife and children as you have described are you proverbial "anchor" so to speak. As far as whatever you have been through, that is something you can apply to protecting the ones you Love.

The rest is irrelevant.

Focusing upon those issues outside of why it makes you a better Man, presents that you do not understand that the past is a learning experience. No, we are not perfect but despite that we can make a difference and help mankind towards the goal of continued survival.

I like this. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Your more than welcome Homey

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join