It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizophrenics With Political Power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

So your wife is important to you.

Any kids?

Not always, but life can be an exercise in dealing with problems without ending up freaking out. Every one of us are subject to that under certain conditions. One can site priorities to an extent. But in consideration, the real problem is the extent to where you realize that if in fact the future scares you more than the past?

Then you have something more to worry about than what happened.

Personally I tend to focus on the present and the future and in relation to the past?

That stuff I rely upon to navigate.

edit on 2-6-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

So your wife is important to you.

Any kids?

Not always, but life can be an exercise in dealing with problems without ending up freaking out. Every one of us are subject to that under certain conditions. One can site priorities to an extent. But in consideration, the real problem is the extent to where you realize that if in fact the future scares you more than the past?

Then you have something more to worry about than what happened.

Personally I tend to focus on the present and the future and in relation to the past?

That stuff I rely upon to navigate.

3 sons.

The past is the very reason why the future is a little scary.

I can tell you that the independent voice is not my fault. It's absolutely terrifying to endure. It actually wakes me up chattering pointlessness. "Pawn to e4, knight to c3, you pathetic loser, why do planets orbit the Sun, you idiot! YOU IDIOT! Kachablahblah hah, yes, I'm here to STAAAAYYY!"

I literally woke up to that crap over a week ago and it kept going seamlessly. I grabbed my head and went to my wife and begged for help. I even asked for her to punch me in the face, anything to make it go away. She just yelled at me... Then the next day the doc diagnosed me and she has felt sorry ever since.

And that stuff has happened all my life. She's the one who told me to go back to the doc "if something is actually wrong".

I even said to my parents when I was 13, "Am I crazy and nobody is telling me?" Their response was the usual: "Everyone has problems. Suck it up."

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

What Can you do ? Just Hope they don't Effect your Personal Life during one of those BAD Days.........

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Astrocyte

What Can you do ? Just Hope they don't Effect your Personal Life during one of those BAD Days.........

Yeah. Just hope us boogeymen are out to get you.

Boo!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If you Cannot Somehow Control your Personal Life Against All Challenges to It , then my Friend , You Are She it Out Of LUCK...............
edit on 2-6-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Well then you have a lot more to care about that your wife.

Fear of the future can have a lot to do to uncertainty.

Considering uncertainty in the past does implicate concerns about uncertainty of the future. Emotional ties can amplify those concerns and when one is confronted with emotional experiences; they can translate to concerns about what happens next.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Control is relative

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If you Cannot Somehow Control your Personal Life Against All Challenges to It , then my Friend , You Are She it Out Of LUCK...............

If one is in control, do they need luck?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well then you have a lot more to care about that your wife.

Fear of the future can have a lot to do to uncertainty.

Considering uncertainty in the past does implicate concerns about uncertainty of the future. Emotional ties can amplify those concerns and when one is confronted with emotional experiences; they can translate to concerns about what happens next.

Dart on the bull's eye.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Control is relative

Relative to What Exactly ? Either you Control Your Personal Life , Or you Do Not . Being Prey to Peddled Delusions , or having the Sense to See Through them ? ..........Hmm..

edit on 2-6-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Relative to what happens

edit on 2-6-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

maybe telling them to see reality for what it is, is worth a try. Or let them talk to you, and let them spill everything of what they see. Not encouraging but boring and smiling as if you were to agree. As they explain and ramble on about their hallucinations, they will come to a point that it was all in their head.

They are humans too, with the need for attention. Once they are labeled, ooh nooo here comes a sociopath killer who will stalk you and hunt you down.

or.. maybe here comes that guy that sees life different than I do.. heck, maybe his version of reality is the real one..(obviously it's not) but who knows. idk I derailed the thread to the point that drumsrfun and abovetopskepticlords are closing it for CSI investigation on how I derailed it.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

If reality could be understood in just ones way we would not have a problem with it would we?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Control is relative

Relative to What Exactly ? Either you Control Your Personal Life , Or you Do Not . Being Prey to Peddled Delusions , or having the Sense to See Through them ? ..........Hmm..

It's not about having the sense to see through them...

It's the fact that they exist that is so terrifying. Not to mention the body doesn't respond to mental rational. The nervous system goes haywire despite all the mental fortitude in the world. So there is the brain attacking itself and there is the body reacting, and I'm an observer with empathy and reason for the creature - me.

It's nothing like what you're thinking.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Is it not obvious that you are not in control?
If voices are happening then there is an awareness of them happening - all you can ever be is aware! You are simply the aware space that the voices and all other apparent things appear in - that space is peace - it is what you are!
Realise the quiet space which contains the mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

If voices are happening then there is an awareness of them happening - all you can ever be is aware! You are simply the aware space that the voices and all other apparent things appear in - that space is peace - it is what you are!

I meant in control of my body. I'm responsible for what my body does - but not necessarily how it feels.. My mind, I'm in charge of the rational side. I'm not in charge of the irrational side.

Peace is what I've yearned for for ages.

I'm not in control of reality, but I'm responsible for me nevertheless.

Is that fair enough yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I meant in control of my body. I'm responsible for what my body does - but not necessarily how it feels.. My mind, I'm in charge of the rational side. I'm not in charge of the irrational side.

I'm not in control of reality, but I'm responsible for me nevertheless.

Is that fair enough yet?

You are only aware of what is happening - you do not control what is appearing. The body appears to you - you are merely the witness.
It is just a case of misidentification.

edit on 3-6-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I meant in control of my body. I'm responsible for what my body does - but not necessarily how it feels..

It can be noticed that the body moves prior to any thought - a thought may arise after the hand moves that claims that 'I did that' but there is no you doing anything - 'I' is a thought that happens.

Peace is what is sought but it will never be found because it is what is seeing - so is here already - where ever you are!
Saint Francis of Assisi said 'We are looking for what is looking'.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I meant in control of my body. I'm responsible for what my body does - but not necessarily how it feels..

It can be noticed that the body moves prior to any thought - a thought may arise after the hand moves that claims that 'I did that' but there is no you doing anything - 'I' is a thought that happens.

Peace is what is sought but it will never be found because it is what is seeing - so is here already - where ever you are!

Yeah, I'm already schizophrenic. I don't need wacky advice that makes reality even stranger. I need normal. Saint Francis of Assisi hopefully meant "God". Otherwise, he more Looney tune than me.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm already schizophrenic. I don't need wacky advice that makes reality even stranger. I need normal. Saint Francis of Assisi hopefully meant "God". Otherwise, he more Looney tune than me.

St. Francis meant what he said - 'We are looking for what is looking'. What is all seeing and all knowing and ever present? Human problems arise because you do not know 'who' you are - you are looking for yourself - you are what is seeing - you are not going to find yourself in thought or in time.
It can be noticed that all appearing things come and go - but that which is knowing is always right here.
Don't look at what is being seen - notice that which is seeing and knowing - it gets overlooked.

You state that you are schizophrenic - well if that is what you believe you are, then there is no hope!
You are not any thing - you are what all things appear in - all things pass - but the aware space that you are never comes or goes but it is missed because what is appearing takes the attention.

You say that you need 'normal' - the fact that you believe there is 'normal' is why you feel abnormal!
edit on 3-6-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join