It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their Own Worst Enemy...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
the truth will always resonate no matter who or where it comes from.

Your posting style puts a damper on it because it always seems to be partisan.

edit on 1-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Didn't you already do that few months ago?

You should print it out and frame it on your wall so you don't forget about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This is what happens when people allow feelings to override their other faculties. The whole Russia thing comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

As far as I can tell, he's no better than I am.

LOL, lofty goals indeed. Dude, you never fail to make me smile.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Didn't you already do that few months ago?

You should print it out and frame it on your wall so you don't forget about it.

Didn't I do what a few months ago?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Is that what the FBI was doing in September of 2015 when they attempted to alert the DNC that their network had been compromised by "The Dukes?"

The Perfect Weapon: How Russian Cyberpower Invaded the U.S.

WASHINGTON — When Special Agent Adrian Hawkins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation called the Democratic National Committee in September 2015 to pass along some troubling news about its computer network, he was transferred, naturally, to the help desk.

His message was brief, if alarming. At least one computer system belonging to the D.N.C. had been compromised by hackers federal investigators had named “the Dukes,” a cyberespionage team linked to the Russian government.

The F.B.I. knew it well: The bureau had spent the last few years trying to kick the Dukes out of the unclassified email systems of the White House, the State Department and even the Joint Chiefs of Staff, one of the government’s best-protected networks.

Somehow I think your wanton dismissal of "the Russian thing" is a perfect example of someone "[allowing] feelings to override their other faculties."

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Quote me for posterity's sake.

By the way, you did.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Is that what the FBI was doing in September of 2015 when they attempted to alert the DNC that their network had been compromised by "The Dukes?"

WASHINGTON — When Special Agent Adrian Hawkins of the Federal Bureau of Investigation called the Democratic National Committee in September 2015 to pass along some troubling news about its computer network, he was transferred, naturally, to the help desk.

His message was brief, if alarming. At least one computer system belonging to the D.N.C. had been compromised by hackers federal investigators had named “the Dukes,” a cyberespionage team linked to the Russian government.

The F.B.I. knew it well: The bureau had spent the last few years trying to kick the Dukes out of the unclassified email systems of the White House, the State Department and even the Joint Chiefs of Staff, one of the government’s best-protected networks.

Somehow I think your wanton dismissal of "the Russian thing" is a perfect example of someone "[allowing] feelings to override their other faculties."

That's sad for the DNC, which is a private organization. Tough titty. If they had invested in better security none of your latent fears would have been realized.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Trump and the Democrats seem to be more alike now when it comes to following through on promises and having guts.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Quote me for posterity's sake.

By the way, you did.

Umm, ok....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ah, I clearly struck a nerve or two...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just pointing out that you quoting me for posterity's sake is pointless because you already did it the first time and forgot about it.

Kind of ruins the whole point of it doesn't it

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

This is what happens when people allow feelings to override their other faculties. The whole Russia thing comes to mind.

The Russia debacle is simply psychological projection. I mean the most damning thing so far to come out of that investigation has been how deeply in Putin's pocket John Podesta was... all while Podesta's people were slinging accusations of Russian collusion against Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The Russia debacle is simply psychological projection. I mean the most damning thing so far to come out of that investigation has been how deeply in Putin's pocket John Podesta was... all while Podesta's people were slinging accusations of Russian collusion against Trump.

It is a fantastic piece of propaganda reminiscent of Hitler's Big Lie.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Selective reality. Some of these people block out when meetings, leaks, intel goes from didn't happen to it's not a big deal. If it wasn't a big deal why deny it?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Just pointing out that you quoting me for posterity's sake is pointless because you already did it the first time and forgot about it.

Kind of ruins the whole point of it doesn't it

Obviously it's still working.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton came out of semi-hiding Friday to record a video encouraging Democrats engaged in protests, marches and heckling at GOP town halls that they represent the Democrat party “at its best.”

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I completely agree with your sentiments. Trump almost immediately back-tracked on campaign promises by appointing all the old Wall Street insiders to positions of power. All this divide and conquer is just slight of hand, as usual, to keep us focused on the wrong things.

A great example is the Black Lives Matter movement. As originally founded, it wasn't just about police brutality but also about young black man killing each other in record numbers. Then the white, trust fund, moon bats got involved and it became a tool for the Man to keep dividing us. In Boston and handful of white kids chained themselves to each other in the main artery into the city during morning rush hour, in the name of BLM. The tools unintentionally blew up any possible support they could've had by ruining everyone's morning commute. Ludicrous, but well staged.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Since their network was the one compromised, you'd think all the valuable leads for "collusion" would be right there on their servers. It would be a simple thing to offer that up to the Feds and finally nail Trump to the wall, but we all know that's not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

He promised to get us out of the Paris agreement and did that today.
Good, bad, or indifferent, he was true to his word. But be sure you never mention that, as it's not good for your narrative.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join