It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. O-U-T of Paris Climate Accord

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: amazing
Maybe, but common sense would tell me that there must be a reason that almost 200 countries are in on this agreement?
Because most of those nations will be receiving funds from the west. They don't have to pay anything!

It can't all be a vast conspiracy. And two common sense would tell me to listen to the advice of scientists and not bloggers and the bloggers are telling me this is a scam and the scientists are telling me that man made global warming is a real thing that we need to do something about.

No? Yes?

No!
No one is saying climate change doesn't exist. People are skeptical about it being fixed via taxation and government regulations. Especially in this case. From what I gathered from the parts of the accord I read. It is designed to transfer wealth from poor people in rich nations, to rich people in poor nations. To impose more taxes on the average westerner and give it to 3rd world politicians to entice them to spend it on green enterprises. No thanks I have enough tax in my diet already.

I like the way you put it,

is designed to transfer wealth from poor people in rich nations, to rich people in poor nations

That right there is taxation without representation, something Obama was more than happy to sign his name to.

Americans spill blood over that issue, people would have been lynched over these traitorous acts in bygone times.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I went outside earlier today.

Birds were chirping, grass was growing, life was pretty much the same as it has been.

About the only thing I did notice was small pools of urine scattered across the landscape where people had collectively pee'd themselves over this.

I walked around the pools of sadness and basically went about my day.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That right there is taxation without representation, something Obama was more than happy to sign his name to.

No it isn't.

Americans spill blood over that issue, people would have been lynched over these traitorous acts in bygone times.

The fight never stops. The sacrifices of your forefathers don't entitle you to anything, earn your own freedom.
edit on 1-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Been warming naturally since the LIA; last Thames ice fair was 1814.
Except for the now rapidly cooling 2015-16 El Nino blip, no warming this century despite it comprising ~35% of all the atmospheric increase in CO2 since 1958.
No tropical troposphere hotspot except in models that demonstrably run hot, with ECS ~2x observed.
Sea level rise not accelerating.
Polar bears thriving.
Planet greening thanks to CO2 fertilization.
Neither Tuvalu nor Arctic summer sea ice have disappeared.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

So?

I asked about your post pointing to the stock market as if it means anything besides american investor's optimism.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just wait until the globalist Leftists blame the next hurricane, flood, drought, forest fire, asteroid, plague of frogs, etc....on Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Charles Krauthammer just dropped a bomb that will have Democrats running for cover.

Why did Obama not make this a TREATY that could not be changed by subsequent US administrations?

LOL - I'd love to tell you why, but you will have to understand how laws are made in the USA and who approves the US entering treaties.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The national weather service has already named the next hurricane, "Tiny Orange Hands".

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Huffington Post headline:
TRUMP TO PLANET: "DROP DEAD!"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well,in all honesty we got lucky this time.Unfortunately,his own party is against him as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Image if Hurricane TOH hit NY, then died down, moved across the country and reactivated over California. How would the climate change folks deal with that? What would I be having for lunch that day?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So... a part from the ornothologists,

Is there any other intersting,
in context, on topic, point of view

from the
Absolute
Trump
Sycophants
?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: DBCowboy

Image if Hurricane TOH hit NY, then died down, moved across the country and reactivated over California. How would the climate change folks deal with that? What would I be having for lunch that day?

It can't hit NY...De Blasio said NYC will stay in the Paris Climate Accord.
Pittsburgh will probably get hit with the next tropical storm.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Something light. Tacos with lime and a light dusting of cilantro.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
So... a part from the ornothologists,

Is there any other intersting,
in context, on topic, point of view

from the
Absolute
Trump
Sycophants
?

CNN told me Trump will now kill millions - literally, because weather and temperature from today will change because words on paper. Trump is at war with Gaia. Gaia is code for elites who want your #in money - all of it.

Wake up, everyone wants to protect the environment - EVERYONE.

BUT, there is more than one way to skin a cat.

edit on 1-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Something light. Tacos with lime and a light dusting of cilantro.

and beer, don't forget the beer, always beer, because beer.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Oh the drama..but seriously do you think an overall temp increase of 1.5 is inconsequential?..just a straight up science question, I don't know enough about the Paris accord to argue for or against.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22302271]Sublimecraft[/post
If CNN says ..
is your bug out bag ready ?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Wait. What? I used to do that as well, you're a genius as well?

Greetings from

Another
Triumphant
Suckerpuppet

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join