It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Live: President Trump announces his decision on the Paris Climate Accord

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: MysticPearl
It's amusing to see the same people always crying about how bad the lower and middle class have it and how our government doesn't give them enough, are also outraged when Trump decides not to continue sending massive amounts of money overseas to others.

It's like they don't understand how a simple balance sheet works.

It's simple, the more you give away to others the less you have to give to your own.

but he is taking away BOTH. Money to help the needy and money to help the environment. He is a disgrace with his "China invented global warming" theory. His idiot supporters are like mini-trumps and even more of a disgrace bc there are more of them.

sometimes I feel bad conversing with posters on this anonymous message board bc I have no idea if they are "slow" or not, i would never want to intimidate or discourage a "special" person.

So angry, so rude.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
OBAMA just said that the Paris consortium will be just fine and make good progress, even without the USA.

Yeah..right. He's smoking again.

Another one of his traitorous initiatives in the bin.

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Everyone excited about seeing our emissions increase?

Good thing we can get back in after 4 years, he is such a wasteful president, mirrors the waste he is himself.

Whats the Paris Agreement do that you like it so much?

What about the environment and our Earth do you hate so much that you dont want to protect it?

or, do you believe global warming is a hoax...thats it, stupidity taking over our country

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interestingly two decades ago was when officially US manufacturing base made China the biggest polluter.

Things like that sometimes makes you go hum.

OMG the weather channel are playing politics again.

Talking crap

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

sorry, please keep on, keepin' on

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I hope the windows at CNN headquarters are suicide proof as they are in Vegas.

We don't want any jumpers, do we fellas.

OH?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I liked his statement about The Green Fund. Millions upon millions of dollars sent to this bunch, and nobody can say where the money has gone! Our past presidents have not been very smart. All they cared about was their special interests and lining their pockets with American taxpayer money. Enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Good thing we can get back in after 4 years, he is such a wasteful president, mirrors the waste he is himself.

What about the environment and our Earth do you hate so much that you dont want to protect it?

or, do you believe global warming is a hoax...thats it, stupidity taking over our country

Yeah putting your own country first and kicking the useless leeches to the curb is really stupid.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah putting your own country first and kicking the useless leeches to the curb is really stupid.

in what ways is that putting our own country first? And why do you consider other countries "stupid leeches"?

edit on 1-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I liked his statement about The Green Fund. Millions upon millions of dollars sent to this bunch, and nobody can say where the money has gone! Our past presidents have not been very smart. All they cared about was their special interests and lining their pockets with American taxpayer money. Enough.

The strange thing is that nobody even wants to know. This reeks like a slush fund.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
VANN JONES was in charge of President Obama's "Green Initiative"? No wonder he's so angry! SOB can't even detail what he accomplished in that role.

What will the 2020 Dem candidate say? "I will put us back in the Paris agreement. We'll lose jobs, but it's for the GREATER GOOD!"

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Just as I thought, ask you what the Paris Agreement would actually do and you have nothing but defend and deflect.

Yea, I hate the earth so much... Keep saying that if it makes you feel better.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The strange thing is that nobody even wants to know. This reeks like a slush fund.

Just like our taxpayer dollars constructed that building Trump was in last week...where he said that even he did not want to know how much it cost. Slush-Fund constructed.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Bingo

That is the thing, all that pledge and where is the money going and to whom.

The 3 million that Obama pledge for emergency funds to foreign countries just ended on a new global bank for clima.

What that tells.

The scam of global warming, back in 2013

Investors Seek Ways to Profit From Global Warming

www.bloomberg.com...

I guess the World bank will have to take a hit on their plan to put a price on the carbon emissions

www.worldbank.org...

People doesn't get it, the global warming scam is nothing but a profiteers way to make money.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Reports coming from insiders at the Bilderburg meeting that fist fights are breaking out on the floor !!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It's a big slush fund that Green Climate Fund, loan the money out at interest to third world nations so they can build fossil fuel powered electrical generating stations. Paris Agreement did nothing but move money around, the members here that think otherwise have not studied the agreement and are thus ignorant to that reality. They can scream and cry and whine and make baseless accusations, but that does not take away from the fact that they are the ignorant ones.

At its board meeting in South Korea held in March 2015, the GCF refused an explicit ban on fossil fuel projects. Japan, China, and Saudi Arabia opposed the ban. "It's like a torture convention that doesn't forbid torture", Karen Orenstein, a campaigner for Friends of the Earth US who attended the meeting told the Guardian. "Honestly it should be a no-brainer at this point".

edit on 1-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Time to pivot back to RUSSIANS and IMPEACHMENT, I guess...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

in what ways is that putting our own country first? And why do you consider other countries "stupid leeches"?

Well since i'm german Greece comes to mind in my case. Climate change is BS and just another excuse to hide the truth. It's also a pretty good explanation why we should avoid investigating Antarctica. Don't want to get hit by a ice shelf that broke off. Somehting really fishy is going on. Antarctica also emits strange mircrowaves.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports coming from insiders at the Bilderburg meeting that fist fights are breaking out on the floor !!

Huh?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join