It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is no one outraged over Hillary Clinton's Pearl Harbor Comments?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: roadgravel
What is this obsession will Hillary and her every move and word? People really like to keep her in their head.

i really cant be bothered to search but i would imagine most or at least a great deal of the hillary threads are started by someone who leans right.
just a hunch

Maybe it's a crush.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: roadgravel
What is this obsession will Hillary and her every move and word? People really like to keep her in their head.

i really cant be bothered to search but i would imagine most or at least a great deal of the hillary threads are started by someone who leans right.
just a hunch

Maybe it's a crush.

she is pretty sexy

she wears the hell out of some pant suits

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Forgive me if I am not like many on the Right and clutch my pearls every time something comes out of Hillary's mouth.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So why continue to say she's irrelevant?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
BTW You asked why we are not outraged. Well maybe because we got over her and moved on unlike you guys?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

This post made me lol

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: TinySickTears

This post made me lol

you know those boobies were banging a couple kids and 3 decades ago

thats how you have to think of it

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I'm no fan of Hillary, but there is absolutely nothing worthy of comparison or the phony outrage expressed in your pathetic OP.

Hillary didn't compare her something burger to Pearl Harbor. That's just a willful figment of your imagination.

Hillary was talking about her email server scandal and what she said was that the media covered it like it was Pearl Harbor.

She was actually attempting to ridicule the news media for allegedly blowing her server scandal out of proportion with endless news coverage.

She was comparing media coverage of events, not the events themselves.

The reason that Sean Spicer got drug over the coals for his statement was because his statement was undeniably stupid and factually incorrect.

Huge difference!

If you're gonna feign false outrage, you should at least pick something believable to express it over.

Who cares about Hillary anymore anyway?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Who cares about Hillary anymore anyway?

steve cares.
bigly

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Seems like there is plenty of outrage, and I expect to see the same kind of deflection and justification that was used when Trump makes his daily idiotic comments. Two wrongs don't make a right! Hillary definitely shouldn't have used pearl harbor as a comparison, disrespectful at the very least.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

"They covered it like it was Pearl Harbor," she said.

Can you imagine if Trump or Spicer said something like this? O wait Yes I can

Spicer: Hitler ‘didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,’ although he sent Jews to ‘the Holocaust center’

So Hillary compares her Something Burger to the Pearl Harbor attacks were Americans died in Battle and no one bats an eye but Spicer compares 2 Dictators use of Mass Murder and all Hell brakes lose with calls for him to be fired/resign. Seems Legit.
Hillary needs to apologize for her insensitive Comment ASAP. There are still survivors of those attacks still living. She needs to write a strongly worded apology to them NOW.

Uh, I have no idea what Hilary said that in reference to, all your quote says is " they covered it like it was Pearl. Harbor" uh, covered What?????? What the hell is she even talking about????

Makes no difference !!!!!Spicer was way-out a line!!!!!!

Mass genocide with chemical gas!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
because Hillary is a senile old lady, nobody cares what she says anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling that good ole Steve here has a bit of a schoolboy crush on Hillary? You know, like pulling a girl's hair as some bumbling, misguided attempt at getting her attention, a la second grade recess? Maybe it's just me, but when people take this much time and energy to find silly little petty reasons to keep talking about someone, it starts looking very much like they're secretly a fan.

Nobody gets outraged over stupid # like that because Hillary is no longer relevant. If anyone else said that, no one would have batted a single eyelash.

The only people who care what she says are her faithful supporters and loyal promoters...just like Steve here. Her fan club. Keeping her front and center, even months after she lost. I'm sure she's grateful for the lip service though, you know? It would almost be kind of sweet...if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
BS!

As long as she is out there and flapping her pie hole, she is fair game.

Hell, you people wouldn't let go of Palin way after the fact.

Lol, Trumps win was/is covered like the End Times.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

"We people" didn't care about Palin, either.

It must suck being as easily triggered as you and Steve-o are. Poor things.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join