It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The SkinWalker Ranch: The Most Paranormal Place On Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I found these two videos about the Infamous skin walker ranch. I have heard most of the details before but in the second video there are new details I have not heard.

The video have a bit of creepy pasta feel to them and the narrator has a good voice.
If you really want a restful sleep I recommend listening before bedtime.

enjoy.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
They have Cylons there?!?!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who knows the whole damn place checks off almost every fringe category it might as well have cylons.
Skin Walker ranch is a paranormal smorgasbord.

Poltergeist Check
UFOS Check
Bigfoot Check
Cryptids Check

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What amazes me about this place, is how small it is to have gained so much attention.
A 400 acre ranch is very small to host all the events they say happen there.
You would find everything there in a few hours with a dozen rednecks on 4 wheelers. Bigfoot and the aliens would be tagged and bagged before lunch.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I think it is more than the ranch it's the whole basin area.

Plus the whole account of wolfs that seem immune to bullets make it pretty hard to tag and bag anything.

The whole place has a trickster vibe to it.

Whatever the phenomena is it seems to delight in toying with the experiencers of it.
edit on 1-6-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Suggest searching. There are over 516 ATS threads on this place...much of which is not even mentioned as of yet in these videos.

New ownership, the road to it being opened, radio programs, new issues and details up to date. Interesting searching here on ATS.

Will continue watching these 2 now......**

**To add: Thanks for posting these...been following this place for years! MS
edit on 1-6-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
So.. if all these things are taking place there, why are the no footage

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Always love a good skinwalker ranch thread, can't watch the videos now though, commenting to watch later.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Perhaps this area is prone to have random portals that opens up to different realities. This would explain why there are so many types of events here.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Seems to me it was either Springer, or George Knapp a few months back that said that activity has ramped up big time, and that there would be some new information/news forthcoming about the ranch.

I haven't heard any NEW news on the ranch since the road debacle

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Deep down I wish dreamwalkers were real.

My papa was accused of being one after one night long, long ago.....

He and his friend were studying under the local tribes medicine man.

His friend had a heart attack in his sleep (papa and his friend were both young and seemingly in perfect health) before one of them were going to be chosen or blessed by the elder? (Not too sure how that works and pap passed away in September or I'd ask again sorry)

His friends family accused my papa of being a skinwalker/dreamwalker because they were sure he had killed his friend to gain what he wanted.

As messed up and as sad as my papa and I both found that assumption to be- I wish it were true...... hell maybe it is. Maybe it was true and that's why I see him in my dreams so often.

I love the stories about skin-walking and especially the stories that surround this ranch- of all types of paranormal activity.
Thanks for sharing both of these videos!

-Alee

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Plenty of interesting footage if you dig around. Even many skeptics get sucked into this rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
So.. if all these things are taking place there, why are the no footage

I know this is going to sound like a cop out and a good reason to brush it off as nonsense.

But those that research it claim that the phenomena seems to avoid capture to the point of even destroying camera and other equipment.

I realize that is not a very satisfying answer for those seeking evidence and a good enough reason to dismiss it.

It is what it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

Perhaps this area is prone to have random portals that opens up to different realities. This would explain why there are so many types of events here.

In the second video there are witness that claim to see a tunnel like portal open and a large creature exit it.

Outside of the videos I have read of several accounts of portals around the ranch area.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
www.skinwalkerranch.org...

'Thought some members would find their site informative. Also a GOOGLE search is immense as well as ATS, and a 2013 movie about the ranch.

MS

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is a great archived thread from an ATS member who camped out at skinwalker ranch.

As we spoke , about one hundred yards (at the most) away, and virtually upon our camp, we saw red and blue lights, and the “woop” “woop” sound that usually is heard when the authorities want your attention. Then we heard a very mechanical loudspeaker that sounded exactly like what police use, however it was un-discernable. Whatever was being said was muffled voice tones and completely foreign, it could not be understood. The tone was right, but there was just something un-natural about it all. Then it hit us. There were no headlights on the vehicle, no engine sound, and come to think of it no vehicle! It was just the lights and the sound. There was no police car there!

SkinWalker:Our Experiences

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Yikes.

Skinwalkers generally don't have a good reputation.

I would definitely not want to encounter one in the wild.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ahhh skinwalker ranch,to me its the best place on earth!
an real active portal to another dimension investigated by robert bigelow,who claimed its real
its an paranormal kitchen sink

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

cause the phenomena is an big middle finger to the scientific method

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

nice! i wonder when the new asshole owner will get out and it become an public place

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join