It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

I know, I have them too. LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You have MY lounging clothes? But...but...how did you get them?
*bites nails and looks frantically around the room*

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Bahahaha! Nooooo! I doubt they are feminine enough for me or even that they would fit.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Shedicans! I've posted another episode of Falling today. As always you can use the link in my signature to go to the beginning of the thread, or you can follow this URL to go directly to the new post: Falling: An Epic Fantasy - To Call a Bluff

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Wait so youre saying that it wouldnt be an ats wide contest anymore, and only the panel would be judging

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Showing their patriotic colors this July 4th weekend of 2017. The crew on V766, led by CSXT 5259, proudly display "Ol' Glory" from atop the cab roof as they head for Russell, Kentucky. I can honestly say that I don't think I have seen anything like it until yesterday.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

To be clear, I'm not in charge of anything, I'm merely putting out an idea of how we might work a writing contest that does not rely on stars & flags.

ATS-wide - well, I guess that depends upon what you mean by "ATS-wide." For what I proposed, anyone could enter, so in that respect yes it would be ATS-wide.

For my idea, yes the judging of the stories & winners would be done by a panel created from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishers from the previous contest (them being willing, of course.) Details about what categories to judge and the score range (i.e. 1-5, 1-10, etc) would have to be worked out.

So, the idea would be that the panel of judges changes. That is, to stay on the panel, you'd have to enter the contest and place in the top 4.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hey Gimme - saw a triple-engine Twin Cities & Western shunting a few cars around the other day. They had painted the American flag on both sides of each engine - pretty cool stuff.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

the two dark servants threw back their hoods, revealing misshapen grey heads, black orbs with pinpricks of red pupils, and horrendous grins. " we have already died, nightstar of accasia. Our masters power extends beyond the grave. There, in the land of death, lies far greater power than can be concieved of by your 'living' gods." it was clear he used the term as a euphemism. Even as they spoke the earth underneath their fallen leaders staff boiled as it was consumed with energy in a dazzling flash.

Where the staff had fallen now stood an abomination in a crater of earth, the soil repurposed to fill in the gaps that the mass of the two disciples alone could not provide. It towered over nightstar at 9' tall, but moved with an easy grace that defied its stature. It wore the same white lines that the fallen leader had worn, wore the same grey flesh that the two disciples had worn, yet its malice extended far beyond the depths reached by any of the three they had yet faced. His flesh rolled like the sea , flared like the sun, bubbled noxiously like the swamp.

Around him pulsed a wave that killed the grass, the flowers, the bugs and even the trees. As the wave passed over nightstar and company, hopeless dread and resignment rolled through them causing their knees to slightly shake, their teeth to chatter almost imperceptibly, and their bodies to betray their better impulses. The brute took a shocking step forward, and another, and with a great clap sent a shockwave to bowl right through nightstar and her company!
edit on 3-7-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hiya Chooch!

Hiya Shep!

Lucid, that was awesome! I think Night and her companions are in BIG trouble! May take me a while to come up with something in that story line, but I will get to it when I can.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I was looking for a white wolf pic for my wolf character and I loved this one, but I think it's a Samoyed husky. Wis...is he a dog or a wolf? LOL

Then found this one...

But I want intense eyes and green or blue or greenish blue. Gah!

So I don't know.

edit on 3-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That picture of the cats is so funny. I have stolen it.

I had the day off and spent it doing all most nothing. Nothing is my favorite thing to do. Nothing consist of lounging on my back with a book, napping, drinking tea, napping, eating yummie food and sitting on the lawn after the sun goes away. I don't like bright shiny days so a slept most of it away.
The 'all most' consisted of mowing part of my lawn in the morning until the heat had me in and then mowing the rest in my PJs' in the evening.
After the evening mowing, I ate mulberries off my tree in my PJs', the branches reach the ground so I just sat there eating fist full after fist full.

I am soooo tired. Need rest work is really stressfull.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The one below is a wolf, not so much the top one and it looks photo shopped any way. Too pretty off in some way. I don't smell wolf.

Who is your wolf character?
edit on 3-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Ah, gotta love those moments being in our jammies! Yum berries right from your own yard!

Yeah, I realized the eyes were photo shopped, but my white wolf Character who is simply named Wolf is a fantasy character. One of Night's constant companions. He was actually one of Night's first companions and guardian and has been with her forever.

ETA: It's ok if you stole the cat pic. I steal pics all the time. Oh nooo shed people are thieves! Bahaha
edit on 3-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hmmm wonder if Gordi could make the second one whiter with pretty eyes or the first one look more like a wolf?

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How about this one?

If you google Alaskan wolves you will get some amazing pictures.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Starred this earlier. Thought I could sleep, but I couldn't.

It's awesome!!!!!!!! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sweet dreams Sheddites! May you dream of beautiful things!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hmmm wonder if Gordi could make the second one whiter with pretty eyes or the first one look more like a wolf?

G

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Ooooooh another awesome one! Love it! I saved yours and the one Wis posted!

Thank you guys soooo much!!!!!! Bedtime now.

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join