It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

That's ok. Sweet dreams lovely lady!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Found my old avatar. Does anyone remember it?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

yup.

I'm getting old.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I have travelled through the shadows of the forest, its path a blanket of tall grasses and moss beneath my feet. Birds fill the morning air with song and the wind whispers unspoken emotions. Here in the Shedlands in the Kingdom of Acassia, you will find a combination of chit chat and story telling. All are welcome in this magical realm of enchanted beings and creatures where adventure is found, friendships are formed and laughter and love surround you.

Welcome to our magical realm. Welcome to The Shed.

Am i also welcomed? A new member, although being done reading ATS for over a decade. I have my own interests at play here, i might use some good words and pass one or two myself.

I can guarantee that if i further post into this topic, i will not use words like "snowflake, libtard, leftie, rightnut" or the like. I feel such a vast amount of disrespect towards myself that i will not pass it onto others.

You mentioned "story telling"

Well here at southern Finland where i live, cheap neighbourhood but got enough to pay the rent of my apartment that has a sauna (i am from Finland, sauna, duh?) i have a couple of real good lifelong friends living nearby. As i walk away from this apartment building block, there is a passage through a forest. And upon that forest, lies a mothership of an UFO fleet! well in real life that is a water tower, but the trees that are by my way, block the root or the "stem" of it, and i only see a massive disc that in the winter dark times, is lightened by these red lights that occasionally blink. I get drifted away in my thoughts every once in a while when i am walking there.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Good morning Finspiracy and welcome to The Shed. The pixies should be by with something to eat or drink soon. They are great cooks but watch the pixie dust...it has strange and powerful effects.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Hey Fins,
Welcome aboard!
(You aren't "DS" from another forum by any chance??)

Put your bag of cares and worries down by the back door (next to mine), choose a nice comfortable chair by the fireside in our communal kitchen, and the Pixies will bring you a coffee, beer or whatever you feel like. (Doughnuts are obligatory btw!)
If you'd like to stick around, there are plenty of shed-rooms always available for you to make your own.
Join in with the story-telling... (maybe tell us about your "journey" to find the shed?) or just chatter with the various Elves, Wolves, Ogres, Dragons, Gerbils? and other assorted creatures we have hanging around this magical realm.

BigG

PS - I'm in central Scotland, and I too have seen the "mothership" water tanks!!!
edit on 30-6-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to add more info

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hello there Finspiracy

You perhaps followed this little friend of mine to the Shed Realm?
Ah sauna, I so miss it and steam bathes, how I envy you. I lived in Scandinavia for many decades, sailed the Baltic sea among others but we never ported Finland.
Now please settle in and weave a tale for us, your introduction of the Mothership fits right in.

Bon Voyage

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Good Morning and Happy Friday

May you all celebrate yet another day full of opportunities.
We have an ongoing party to tend to, you know so I thought we should start the day with some spirited water.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Hey Fins,
Welcome aboard!
(You aren't "DS" from another forum by any chance??)

Hello

That is not me. Not "DS" from another forum. I have only been a part of a Finnish hemp-related forum which got overthrown by clearly underage people and trolls so got bored and frustrated. Now opening my world-view here on ATS

Ooh such a nice welcome from all of those of you who replied! It makes me less weak to see welcomed somewhere, even if it is "only" an internet discussion. As an introvert, internet has a lot of meaning to me!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hahaha !!

It must be a Fin thing ! lolling !

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
If you'd like to stick around, there are plenty of shed-rooms always available for you to make your own.
Join in with the story-telling... (maybe tell us about your "journey" to find the shed?)

Such a kind response, much appreciated! feels good.

How did i find the shed? well, been reading ATS since 2003 or 2004 or something like that. And i noticed this thread has some good vibes, and it was started by Night Star, a member that has (perhaps unknowingly to herself) helped with my struggle with the strange concept of Mandela effect.

Story again is going to follow here:

Me and a few friends of mine are like "bottom of the pyramid" meaning we have something you might call "a symbiosis" if i have cigarettes and coffee, and my friend has food, it means we all have the things i stated, shared. Couple of weeks ago we went to the forest to barbecue, nothing fancy just sausages and pineapple. Well i took a few slices of those pineapples, and made a "pit-stop" for the ants just a couple of centimeters or inches away from their route, i dropped the pineapple juice there for them. Then i watched the little things stop there for a quick drink and continue their business. I mean, how much brain capacity can you fit in an ant? and yet they build their piles with unimaginable engineering skills an pure hard work through cooperation. It is like they have a common knowledge among theirselves, way past their own small skills. Seems like they (ants) have understood something big and they work towards it.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Check out the 'Shed' ... a bunch of friendly folk from all walks that can ease you in ...

Mwahahah ...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I wanted to run in quickly and say welcome to you Fin! It is always such a pleasure having someone new join our wonderful realm here!

I see the others have given you a warm welcome as I knew they would.

Off for a doctor's appointment and lunch with my Sister, but I will return later.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Have a great day everyone! I'm off to the Doctor's and lunch with my Sister now. Love you all!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Hello and welcome to the Shed, Finspiracy!

Sounds to me like there's a short story brewing there with the water-tower/UFO.

a reply to: Martin75
Mornin' Admin! How's the server re-imaging battle today?
Our little I.T. pixies seem to have brought cake donuts and "'Merican" flags & stickers today in anticipation of Independence Day.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
LOL! I thought the coffee had an interesting twist to it this morning. *hic*

*Waves "HI" to Gordi, Timely, & Night!*

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Shep..you have mail

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello dear people of the Shed

As the weekend approaching and maybe you'll have some free time please check out my new story, its only 5500 words

It is dark and scary, not for the fainthearted (dramatic music) but its a good read.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Ooh such a nice welcome from all of those of you who replied! It makes me less weak to see welcomed somewhere, even if it is "only" an internet discussion. As an introvert, internet has a lot of meaning to me!

Welcome Fin! We may "only" be speaking through the internet but i assure you this community is as real as any youre gonna find! (Says this straightfaced even as a dragon flies by overhead and he nods)

Yep! Just gonna leave this poem here, wrote it quite some time ago but it fits in response and also belongs in the shed.

Through these words we seek to sublimate
The wishes that we cocreate
Like a magical conflagration
A musical procreation
Illuminating the soul
In the timeless manner we flow
Our hearts desire
The will to climb higher
To unlock the chains
And be free from pains
Which we ourselves create
When we refuse to substantiate
Or play the part
Which we chose:
That path less travelled
To harshly unravel
Our inner thoughts
And habitual patterns
And be willing
To get rid of
All that holds you down
From soaring through this life
And wearing your crown
And making the decree
That you are free to be
Who it is you fought for
And no longer be a sophomore
In your own life

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Also, hipe the doctors go well nightstar! And good morning shedwallians

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Mornin Lucid, szino!

Admin, I replied.

Everyone - I posted another episode of Falling. For those of you following this story, brace yourselves.
You can access the beginning of the story using the link in my signature line, or you can hit the new post directly right here: Falling: An Epic Fantasy - A Small Favor

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join