It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hmm well im no expert but... It being your dream and all... The personnjudging the vorrectness of the answers is none other than you... So even if you dont know the correct answers to the problems in the dream wirld that shouldnt matter if you dont let it... I think haha

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I actually get to bring them with me on my morning commute this week. They have a VBS they're going to in town so I drop them off with Grandma this week on my way in to work.

a reply to: Skid Mark
LOL - that was funny, Skid.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
I have my moments.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

The test that I could not complete represented additional bricks placed upon the already too tall brick wall that stands between myself and a very close friend. The wall prevents us from becoming anything more than just friends.

Then again, perhaps the test is nothing more than a reminder that I don't feel that I'm good enough for any woman.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Skiddy!!!!! Nice to see you! That was funny and yes you have your moments. LOL

Shep, I bet the Shepherditos have a lot of fun at Grandmas!

Lucid, Hello my Little Warrior!

Blue, please don't say that! Of course you are good enough! Stand in your strength and courage and shine your light my friend! Bricks can be torn down.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What have you been up to?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What have you been up to?

I dunno, trying to deal with life like everyone else I guess. And you?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Helloooo sheddirians!

Jess good idea im gonna write something for it pretty soon

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Lucid are you coming out to play? I will add another entry tomorrow morning. Any and everyone is welcome to join.

What will the kids do to The Shed? Lol
edit on 6/26/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Night awoke beside the thick trunk of a towering tree. She could hear the laughter of a child. Shielding her eyes from the bright sun, she looked way up into the spreading branches to see...Marty, but a younger Marty...a child. Night wondered if they had entered the land of eternal youth. She felt small and was filled with boundless energy and joy. She twirled around and around until she was dizzy and fell to the ground. Once she regained her balance, she yelled up to Marty. "Save me a seat! I'll be right there!"

They were giggling and so delighted at their new found freedom. No responsibilities to weigh them down, only dreams, possibilities and adventures waiting at every turn. They shouted out to their other friends. Surely the others would arrive soon. In the meantime they watched dragons circling high above and faeries dancing upon the green waving leaves. They planned a lovely tea party for when the others would arrive. They were laughing and having so much fun, Marty almost fell off the branch, but Night grabbed her by the shirt and then they laughed even harder.

edit on 26-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Blue, please don't say that! Of course you are good enough! Stand in your strength and courage and shine your light my friend! Bricks can be torn down.

After being reminded that I can never do anything right by my father and always feeling different from everyone else I don't know what it will take to prove that I'm good enough for anyone.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
WIS! You are singing my kind of music woman!!!!! I was grunge in the 90s!

Hey sweetie. I am happy I inspired you with good old O'Conner, I had no idea she was grunge and less knowledge of what 'grunge' is.
But I can imagine you wandering around being provocatively 'cool'. Now you are 'just' cool and unmistakably outstanding.
I don't think we would have mixed well back then or should I say we would have considered each other to be from different planets.
Hugs beautiful. How is you Knight?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Oh Night! It's wonderful! Yes parties woohoo!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Lucid woke up with his heart heavy.
He blinked wearily as he lay in a patch of snow. He could feel the aching beauty of the shedland forest around him the vibrant sun and beauty, the sheer magicality in the rich air and... It was lost to him. He groaned and sat up to look at short stubby legs, and was actually not surprised. He remembered this feeling from his youth, had just begun to escape it as a young man and now... Now he was back. Well this time around he knew better at least. He picks himself up and shakes off the snow and peers around the forest with piercing blue green eyes with an intelligent but haunting depth to them. He huffs as he looks around, stupid snow, why was it following him and summer everywhere else? He heard the sound of bright laughter and despite himself edged closer. He found himself looking up into a tree where two young girls were laughing amd giggling. "Marty... Star..." he called up to them, his face drawn and cast in sorrow. "This is terrible" His face was in such a frown his tone so piteous and his eyes so serious he was so out of place it would be hard for the two girls not to laugh at him as his breath puffed in the snow that seemed to be falling only on him.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Blue man! Dont worry about ANYONE. Those who are worth it you dont have to prove a damn thing to. Like us, youre good enough just as you are. Yes youre different man but thats what bormal is haha unless you want to be some carbon copy cut from cardboard. All you have to do is prove youre worth it to YOU. Youre judgement matters to you. I think thats why in your dreams youre failong those tests. You dont feel like you should.

One who knows~

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Yes sorry you havent found buttons yet. For me when im at work i use my mind to try and think creatively.

Thank You, it helps to know people are still thinking of us.
As for thinking creatively. I do that to all the time, as you I have ongoing stories that enable me to melt in to my surroundings at work. A kind of release. Does that make sense?
But I miss intellectual human stimulation. I am extremely picky with whom I surround my self with so I don't 'go out' just to have company.
Thank you for listening.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

It sounds like you have a far more vivid imagination than i! I ah, dont really do immersion except through words i cant paint pictures in my mind and feel lost except without them as a framework and theres something about the physical act of writing... But i digress lol.

One thing you can try is if you have a favourite debate partner is try to think of a topic and see what theyd think of it in your mind and debate "them"
edit on 26-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

After being reminded that I can never do anything right by my father and always feeling different from everyone else I don't know what it will take to prove that I'm good enough for anyone.

Oh but being different is a very good thing. It is what makes us unique and interesting. You are not your Father's opinion of you. You are you and should be proud of that.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Blue, now you listen to me. You don't have to prove toany on that you are good enough. No man is your judge, they may exult them selves, making you prey to their own inflated egos.
Shame on who ever caused you to think that 'different' is a flaw. We are created 'different' by design not by fault. It is our strength. This is how we grow and flourish, this is how we create. Never, promise me never deny your unique being.
When we do our best to understand and share compassion to 'the other' honor and improve our environment and seek to understand ourselves, we have accomplished the goal.

Your Father. He sees you as an extension of him self and not as an individual. He projects his own failure on to you. It isn't fair but it is how the minds of simple humans work.
You are not a product of his approval.
Grasp your own passion and live it.
]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join