It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The Wolf Lord Shadow was about to conduct a very powerful Spell. He had been asked to discover how The Shed had come about and as yet had not progressed very far in his mission. No one at all would claim he had squandered his time here and yet the answer still eluded him.

He had wanted to do this particular Spell for some time but his companion was young as yet and he did not want to introduce her to this level in Magic quite yet.

MoonWalker was a very young and very feminine Wolf Lord. Well, she was not a Wolf Lord yet but was coming along nicely. At this point in her training, she was matched with a senior Wolf Lord and she had asked for Shadow.

Shadow was a little surprised by her boldness in making the request and when he had been asked if he was willing, he had laughed and said he would repay her boldness in asking for him by being the best Mentor she could have.

Secretly, he was having a great time teaching such a promising young mind, in fact he was surprised by how swiftly she learnt. Just recently she had surprised him no end by dropping her mind down to the Source with him. Up until that point in time, he had been the only Wolf Lord able to go that deep.

To be able to connect to the Source was almost sacred. The Universe has a Purpose, that Purpose has an Awareness and that Awareness has a Title. The Source was where The Mother of the Universe existed. MoonWalker had a lot to learn and yet, her wisdom was already clear to see. She had sought out him in the knowledge that only he could teach her about the Source.

Well, she had asked for several days of solitude which of course he granted. One's first entry to the Source was something one needed to contemplate and she was obviously wise enough to realize this on her own.

He prepared himself to conduct the most difficult of Spells, one which would provide to his mind, the entire history of the Shed, all at once. It was difficult because he had to cross many different realms of existence while bending time itself to his need.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Shadow, Wolf Lord, was laying on all fours, completely relaxed, his breathing barely perceptible. He created two Spells around himself. The inner was a protective shield of great power and the outer, a ward Spell that would warn of anyone's approach.

Shadow sunk his mind down, level by level until he came to the level, only one above the Source, from where The Shed drew its Power. He was surprised it was this deep. With his mind, he melded with the Shed's cords of Power and enacted the Spell. His mind seemed split between Realms and Time. The information, in images and emotions came pouring in. He stored the information directly, rather than even attempting to make sense of it as yet. All at once, he was connected everywhere.

His ward Spell alarmed! With only a small portion of his mind, he went up the necessary levels until he was with his body. He simultaneously opened his eyes and drew a huge lung full of air. A number of things happened right on top of each other, like a cascade of disaster.

The very first thing he registered was MoonWalker standing still with her tail majestically waving in the light breeze that was full of the most powerful pheromones he had ever encountered. Her pheromones hit him hard! His mind went momentarily still and then in its entirety, it violently recoiled into his body. The great Spell shattered into many pieces throughout the Realms and in time.

Of course the great Shadow, Wolf Lord, was not thinking of much ... apart from MoonWalker standing there playfully ... in full heat! She asked gently, "Interested?"

Then the shattered Spell broke around them in their present Realm. MoonWalker shielded them both with a speed born of her heightened awareness. Her shield held them safe as the shattering powers faded.

She dropped her shield as Shadow nuzzled her throat and they both became unaware of their surroundings, revelling instead in the love of each others minds. Many small things clicked in Shadows mind as they copulated and he finally understood that MoonShadow loved him dearly and with that conclusion, he could freely admit his love for her. Their love spiraled to dizzying heights time and time again. both in rapturous bliss.

edit on 19/6/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

It was six hours later as they lay together, both finally sated, that MoonWalker asked, "What happened, right at the beginning with all that energy?"

Shadow answered meekly, "I think I broke The Shed!"

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Bravo Pheonix!

That would make a great movie!!! LOL

G

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! We are headed back up to WVU for Paul's follow up. Took this picture this morning as we crossed over New River Gorge Bridge

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Gordi had faced Ogres many times on his adventures with the "Rainbow Warriors", but he had never seen one like this before.
It stood almost 15 feet high, and wielded a massive spiked club (which must have been as large as Gordi himself!).
There was a dark shadow all around this beast and its eyes glowed a deep fiery-red. It emanated a pure and putrid EVIL and a dark green goo oozed and dribbled from it's slack fanged jaws.

His mind was drawn back to the fables and horror-stories from his youth, tales of the ancient times - when giants roamed the land. When the Kings of Men first joined forces with the Elven Elders to challenge and defeat these monsters.

"Ah think ah might need some help tae deal wi this beastie!" he thought to himself "But Where Is Everyone?"

A shudder ran down his spine as the great Ogre lunged forwards, Gordi glanced to his right and to his left... there was no cover, just the open fields and to his rear the tiny shack. If this was indeed "the past" then he would have to protect the little shack at all costs, because that would presumably become the Shed at some point in the future.
There was only one option left... and that was to advance and meet his foe head-on!

"If there's anybody out there.... NOW would be a good time to show up..... The shed is under threat and I think I may be out-matched here... please COME if you can... please...."

The distance between the two foes narrowed quickly, Gordi grabbed the loop of chain which was hung on the gate-post of the field and had been used as a temporary gate there.
He slipped his sword back into its scabbard and ran forwards swinging the chain above his head in an ever-increasing loop.
The Ogre ROARED! his defiance and charged straight towards Gordi... still salivating at the thought of the coming kill... (and meal!)
He raised his great club with both hands and began slamming it down towards the on-rushing Scotsman, but Gordi was too quick...
He forward-rolled to his left, just as the mighty war club slammed into the ground, and deftly swung the chains across in front of the charging Ogre. The chains whipped around the legs of the Ogre and snagged them tightly as the great beast let out another huge and terrifying ROAR! then fell to the ground.
Gordi leapt onto the Ogres back, but before he could bring his sword to bear, the beast had swung it's great arm back and swiped Gordi away like a fly.
Stunned by the force of the blow, Gordi hit the ground hard and felt his consciousness drifting out and in... he looked for his sword... bu . t . . . his head spun and . . the Ogre got to its feet and turned to face him.
Gordi tried hard to blink, but his eyelids were so.. heavy... blood dripped from his brow and made it hard to see... The Ogre picked up its mighty club and stepped forward... grinning as Gordi slumped back onto the damp earth, barely conscious.

"Sorry folks... Ah don't think.... ah'm . . goin. . tae be able.. . t o make . . . the coffee. .. this. . fine . . . day . . . .."

(It's strange, the things that enter your head when your time is up.)

The Ogre raised it's mighty club, slammed a clawed foot into Gordi's chest, and bellowed a triumphant HOWL! which echoed around the distant hills sending a murder of crows skywards, then it looked down at its defeated enemy and began to deliver... the final blow...

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I forgot to say... don't forget to read the previous parts of the story (as mentioned by Lucid earlier) or these ones might not make much sense!!
(My previous story post is at the end of P69 just one page back!)

G
edit on 19-6-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: clarification!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

The Ogre raised it's mighty club, slammed a clawed foot into Gordi's chest, and bellowed a triumphant HOWL! which echoed around the distant hills sending a murder of crows skywards, then it looked down at its defeated enemy and began to deliver... the final blow...

A deep rumble emanated through the landscape, shaking the ground, so deep it was that leaves fell from the trees, stones danced on the ground. The Ogre, a coward really, dropped his club in terror, on to his foot, held his ears and squealed a girlish 'NOooo, Stop'
The rumble seized and as the Ogre opened his eyes he stared into a gaze of pure wrath.

'This was a warning, now be gone and never touch any one in this realm again, I will hunt you down and find you'
At the sight of the ferocious wolf that shapeshifted into a Warrior Queen before his eyes, the Ogre turned and ran, stumbling, blind with tears.
His retreat as he crashed through the brush, wailing, was heard for a long time.
The woman dressed in regal garb, knelt by Gordi, brushing dirt off his bald temples.
She rose her head to the sky and howled, a long searching sound. Calling for help to heal him.
Gordi stirred opening his eyes and saw the great black wolf looking at him, no longer a warrior.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I forgot to say... don't forget to read the previous parts of the story G

Oh dear did I do something wrong by pitching in? I thought it was an open line.
Bummer.
Oh well,Happy Monday

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Oh dear did I do something wrong by pitching in? I thought it was an open line.
Bummer.
Oh well,Happy Monday

Hi WIS - Not at all.... it's definitely an open ended story line!!
And well Done! LOL

...now, I need to find a nice doggy biscuit for the wolf!

edit on 19-6-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: fix double quotes - weird!

edit on 19-6-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OMG, I was so happy to see all the story entries today and what great entries they were!!!!!!!

I have to color my hair and have more coffee before forming a cohesive sentence or two, so...I shall return my Loves.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi Shedizens!

Working on a response to the collab story - hang tight!
TOTALLY WONDERFUL WORK everyone!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Awesome Sheo! I say Sheo because Lucid once misspelled your name and it made me laugh. I am going swimming in my antique tub now. Hair is colored and soon I will be all refreshed and hopefully ready to function. Loving all the amazing story entries and looking forward with what you come up with next. Be back soon!

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sheperd headed out of the Shed, and as he exited he felt as though he was walking underneath a waterfall. An icy chill swept through him. He turned, and the glorious, welcoming Shed had been replaced by a ramshackle old tumbledown shack, a shed in truth. There was nothing of the rainbow exterior, the sense of magic, the awe of mystery that the Shed possessed. Yet, he could sense it was the same shed - there was a connecting line.

He gripped the staff, and power flowed from it. It was different, though. Every other time he had traveled to the realm of Accasia, its power had amplified the power inside him. But now, it was as if that reservoir of power was dormant, separated from him.

"Think, Shep," he told himself. He poured more of himself into the staff, and power coursed through and around him.

Movement again caught his eye. Small, and faded like a half-remembered dream. He moved closer, the glow of the staff illuminating the shadow.

It was a pen, and it was writing.

As he drew even closer and focused on it, he began to hear faint whispers, noises, voices, even a blood-curdling roar. He could not make out what the pen was writing, even trying to hone in on the tip. More power, more of his being into the staff.

Suddenly, the tip of the pen caught fire. Or at least, it seemed so, as a single flaming word poured out into the air:

CONNECTING

Of course. The only thing that truly separates anything is ourselves. Time and space are connected. All the denizens of the Shed are connected. He knew this truth, it was how he was able to traverse the realms. He knew others possessed this knowledge too. Time was just another realm, another false barrier we think separates our souls when in fact it does not.

The fire had illuminated the pen, and he recognized it.
"Lucid!" he breathed with a smile.

Something told him Lucid was safe, but he could not say the same about Gordi. He knelt, staff crossways, and began to reach out with his mind.
"Gordi, I'm on my way," he muttered to himself. Purple light crackled and focused, forming a glowing circle - the beginnings of a portal. Without the Shed's help, though, it was a terrible struggle, and Shepherd didn't know if he could form it fully.
edit on 6-19-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Feeling drained of energy today which is making me feel sick and tired. This is the feeling one gets when your life and soul are slowly being taking away from oneself by something like the energy vampires. I've thought about this a bit and wonder if I am the one taking away my own strength and happiness. I know that the future may be better for myself but all I see and dwell on is the worse possible outcome.

I'll go watch some online shows to keep my mind from thinking as I try to wake up today.

Hugs everyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hugs! I really think you should try and write in this story because those feelings are all what you will feel disconnected from the shed and each other there.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Thanks, LW, I'll think about doing so later today.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Feeling drained of energy today which is making me feel sick and tired. This is the feeling one gets when your life and soul are slowly being taking away from oneself by something like the energy vampires. I've thought about this a bit and wonder if I am the one taking away my own strength and happiness. I know that the future may be better for myself but all I see and dwell on is the worse possible outcome.
I'll go watch some online shows to keep my mind from thinking as I try to wake up today.
Hugs everyone.

Hi Luke,
You probably aren't aware of this, but I suffer with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
I've had it for about 12 or 13 years now.
It feels almost EXACTLY as you described above! Like an "Energy Vampire" has sucked the life out of you, leaving you sick, listless and tired to the bone.

I had come through a bout of a glandular fever type of illness, which my doc had treated with anti-biotics.
The symptoms of the illness passed, but I was left with this listless, tired all the time condition which rapidly deteriorated into muscle & joint pain, sleep problems, nausea, headaches, brain fog, depression, memory problems etc etc etc.
7 months of tests then followed. With no clear diagnosis.
In fact - the docs said that my results were "excellent" and that I appeared to be in tip-top shape! (At that time I was a regular hill-walker, motocross bike rider and windsurfer, so I was very fit.)

They eventually diagnosed PVFS (Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome) a form of CFS, because they had ruled out virtually everything else.
I was stupid & stubborn back then and my instinct was to fight (and BEAT!) this damned thing, but I slowly learned that you can't beat it. Every time I tried... It kicked me where it hurts and I ended up barely being able to function.
At its worst, I couldn't walk 50yds on the flat without stopping to hold on to something/someone. Every muscle & joint ached endlessly, and my memory problems multiplied to the point where I couldn't remember what a glass of water was called. My confidence in my own abilities went down the drain. It was like I went to bed as a fit & healthy 40 year old and woke up as a weak, confused 80 year old.

I thought that I was dying.

I finally did a bit of research and learned that you can't "fight" it, you have to adapt to it... recognise when it is getting bad, and take appropriate action (in my case going and lying down in a quiet dark room for 30mins!).
Once I did this, I got my life back. But not before I had given up my career in IT.

I learned that my condition was like being powered by an old battery which doesn't hold its charge very well.
I could function at an acceptable level - so long as I didn't drain the battery flat. If I ever did drain the battery flat... it would take 2 or 3 DAYS to re-charge it.
Once I learned to recognise the symptoms of a drained battery coming on... I simply stopped and lay quietly for a few minutes to avoid draining the battery, and it worked!

Now, I still get tired and achey if I overdo it, but it hardly ever gets too bad because I know what to look for, and what to do.

There are many different types of CFS, and it's thought to be related to M.E. too.
It might be worth getting yourself checked out for that as it sounds like you may be suffering from something similar, and I wouldn't wish it on an Effin Ogre, never mind a Shedbro.

G

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you, my friend. I'll look into this as a possible cause of my issues.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Gordi and Blue, Hello my tired achy Sheddites. You sound like me somewhat but I'm older and on meds and been hit by a minivan and stuff. You can join the Everything Hurts club with me, Skiddy and Syx.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join