It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
:

I was busy and lost my work for the contest again

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

I've done that too many times as well so I know how that feels. Man hugs to ya.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Blue and Jess, sorry I missed you guys earlier. I was rather tired today and feeling a bit blah.

I wish we didn't have so many missing people, it is rather concerning.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Through the mist and shadows Night found herself lying on the doorstep of the shed. "How did I...get here? Wasn't I doing something? I'm sure that I was, but what? She shook her head trying to find clarity. She sort of remembered grand adventures and battles where her shed friends would sometimes join her, but somehow she found herself back home. It made her smile. She opened the door and ran about the place calling out, hoping to hear a familiar voice. Through the blue mist she thought she could see Gordi and was that Shep? She sensed them with her Elven intuition, but they were out of focus. Something was terribly wrong.

Pesky sat upon the Elf's shoulder. "Well, this is interesting. What do you suppose is going on Night? They can't seem to hear or see us either." Together they continued to search empty halls and rooms. Frustrated, she walked back outside and looked up into the twilight sky. Vivid hues of purple and blues blended together. Startled, she realized that the sky was empty. There were no dragons, no dragons at all, not even her own. The white wolf and winged wildcat were still here, but where was Storm and Jojopo and all her shed friends? Night could only think and try to cast some Elven magic to protect the shed from further intrusion of whatever it was that invaded the shed, but would it be enough?

Her heart sank. How could she reach Gordi and Shep and find the others? How could they communicate and try to work together to find a solution? The questions were swimming in her head as she sighed deeply. Hugo and wolf paced as animals often do when restless or alarmed. They circled the shed looking for any signs of danger, for any signs of others returning. Pesky fluttered her little wings and sat atop a wildflower. Hugo placed a massive paw on Night's shoulders and stared intensely into her confused and teary eyes. "Night, the Sheddites have been through many changes and challenges, but their courage, bravery and fierce determination have never faltered or failed. Even in the depths of despair, they rose above and saw their way through, joined together in love and you will again, all of you." A gentle breeze blew her hair from her face as she stared back into the majestic beast's eyes, her hope renewed.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Continued from page 64

The Elf Queen watched as the sun set with its vivid hues of rust, orange and yellow. She was surprised by the impulsive yet sweet nature of the young human man who had fallen into her realm. Though she didn't remember everything about the faery ball and all that transpired that night, she did re-call some of it. She wanted to laugh. It was fun and even then he tried to get close to her. When he kissed her tonight, for a moment she had fallen into that kiss before breaking away. When he took her hand leading her to the cliff to watch the breath taking scenery, she thought how easy it was being with him, how natural it felt. She stole her mind away from the magic. She was an Elf Queen and he was a mortal man. Still, her thoughts wandered and she was curious about his own realm, what it was like there and how he found his way here.

The Elf's realm was filled with wondrous things, places and beings. She would have to show him more of it. He would like that. She smiled to herself as she lay back with heavy lidded eyes that could no longer resist sleep.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
*Kisskiss*

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Edit: omg star those are beautiful!! I love the way you write very much.
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Hello mousy!
edit on 18-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: I always forget what i want to say

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Hey there! So nice to see you Hun! How are you?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
Edit: omg star those are beautiful!! I love the way you write very much.

Hello mousy!

I'm your biggest fan and I love your writing very much as well. Thank you, it means a lot to me!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Greg Lake from ELP. Love this song, the vocals and acoustic guitar are amazing!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well youre gonna have to fight me for that title!! Lol! Not because my ego is inflated or anything but because my words are for me, like my poems and philosophy and stuff, even the stories i write are usually journeys that i physically cant take, or lessons i need to learn by being someone other than myself. Like, the hero of the story always goes on adventures and learns stuff, its literally called the heros journey lol. Mine is my writing.

I dont hesitate to call you my favorite writer, either. A lot of your stuff speaks to my heart. Essence is still my home screen lol

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Wow! Thank you! I find your writing very deep and beautiful filled with eloquence and imagery. I love the things you say and how you say them.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If some of the newer members of the Shed do not know who the Wolf Lord is, this short story should fill in the missing pieces.

Here tis

If anyone wants to write Sci-Fi, Accasia has a battle cruiser.

Described Here and after that, search via the posts in thread function.

The Shed 3 is almost impossible to find anything. I do not know how some of you find them all

P

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Shedlings today is a good story day.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Before Gordi starts beating his chest ...
Well done Scotland on beating the Wobblies !!
1st time ever win in Sydney !
The tartans will be rife tonight !
Cheers mate. The team with the least mistakes won.
You are on a roll boyo ! 👍😎

Aye!
Very Happy McBunny here!
I haven't seen the game yet... will try and source something online maybe?
And.... That's us up to 4th (yes FOURTH!!) in the WORLD RANKINGS!!!!
A wee place like Scotland???? Folk Aye!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Nicely Done Shep!
and
Nicely Done NightStar!

This is GOOD!

(I'm sort of... segueing(sp?) into the storyline of the New G&T Shed song lyrics with that wee tale...)
Watch This Space!

PS - I'm back home now!
G

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pheonix,I'm so glad you left a link to your story for people to read. It's been some time since I have read it and it was great to read it again! I wish you would write more in the shed for us.

Jess, good to see you! I hope Paul is having a wonderful Father's Day!

Lucid, Maybe you and others could write a good story today.

*****~****~****~****~****~****~****~*****
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all our Dad's in here! I hope your day is wonderful in every way!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Welcome home Gordi! Happy Father's Day to you! How was your Island stay? It was fun writing in your Shed story!

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join