It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Isn't it some kinda Coffee? I could be way wrong though. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Coffee, comedy...close enough, right?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
I read all those posts and really enjoyed them. I would be so glad if (health and finances allowing) my wife and I could attend some future gathering!

I'd love to meet you, Gordi. You, and other ATS members. And I am sure my wife Dada would find Scotland as magical as I did when I was last there -- even if that was in 1976!

ETA: and HELLO to everyone!

edit on 13/6/17 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A Dave Barry quote about coffee...

“It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity.”

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
Hi Mike!!

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Blue - LMAO!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Folks - I've posted the conclusion of the current scene in Falling. You can use the link in my signature to get to the beginning of the story or you can use this link to go directly to the new post: Falling: An Epic Fantasy - To Touch The Greatmoon.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Thank you Shep, I'm looking forward to reading it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know you're addicted to dancing when your therapist puts you in a two step program.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sorry I missed some folks earlier. It was soooo hot and humid, I could have murdered someone today. Yeah, I'm like TrueBrit and neither of us can tolerate the heat. It's like torture. Glad to be home and cooling down now.

edit on 13-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Im back.cant stay gone too long it seems XD

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Im back.cant stay gone too long it seems XD

That is the magic of the shed. You can come here, but you can never leave. Welcome back home little warrior!

edit on 13-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nooooo!! You guys have trapped me here with your... Your... Donuts and magic and happiness and comforting sadness and being real with each other.

Love you guys.

When did you start calling me little warrior, star? I like it. I always got teased about my height as a kid i was always so small i was 4"9 for the longest time and im like 5"7 now

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Awww, so sweet and so true! We love you too! I don't remember when I started calling you little warrior. I'm lucky if I can remember what I had for breakfast. LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's nice to find out that the entrapment by donuts plan worked and you can't get away from us now Lucid. Hope you are doing okay today.

Okay NIght, I'm saying hello to you too. I'll write a PM to you in a few minutes so you don't feel left out.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Where my pm buddy!

Jk haha

Edit: yeah im doing really good today. Cleaned my place and read some of a great bool and i started to write a great book today too. I was reading a book called fire bringer its fantasy about deer and it had a phrase talking about the main character saying he was born to be a healer and a king. It made me think abiut if instead of wars like we have where people fight each other, people went to heal each other. A silly thoight that doesnt make much sense but it got me thinking about how there might be an approach to war in more of a comradery and competition kind of spirit as opposed to killing each other.

Ill have to port it over to my phone because its in one of my accassia journals but i was just thinking about how the best and brightest young souls sacrifice themselves in wars over stupid #, and how war would be better served without the wings of death hovering over the battlefield.
edit on 13-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Where my pm buddy!

Jk haha

I've been thinking about that but I haven't put it together yet.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Got it Blue! Thanks!

Lucid, you have PM's buddies.

To anyone who is missing, lurking, or feeling down...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
No rush blue!
Lol star i wasnt saying i didnt have pm buddies i was joking but letting blue know i was there and calling him a buddy

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Announcement

Blue Dude has sent a PM to LucidWarrior.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Any ideals like healers vs war always merit putting some ideas on paper to see if there is a story to come out of it.
In the back of my head still is a story about a drug addict who's addiction is what he needs to defeat the enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join