It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Shedhooligans! It's been awhile and I thought I'd dive in and say 'hi'. Yes, I forgot how to bird!

It seems insurmountable to talk to everyone but, I would want you all to know that I think of you often and wonder how you are. WIS, I'm hoping for a positive outcome for you and Buttons!
Thank you for the message NIght (we never know how much the little things mean to our friends). I've not read it yet but, I will. Soon. I see other white envelopes and will read them all, promise.
I've been avoiding social media (all of them!) for a bit. For me, I occasionally need to 'emotionally vacate' the premises for fear of overload. Been busy as heck and there's just so much going on lately, so much. This crazy roller coaster we call life!

Did notice above that Jess is being formally recognized for the fantastic human we already knew she was

Bug and Tom have made an appearance along with Kaelci and Dave (those two counting hours instead of days yet?!).

Jacy's (Louise to me LOL) gone dark again and if you're lurking, please don't wait until I make another birthday thread to pop your head out. I don't recall if I expressed my sorrow for your loss of Sophie so if I didn't...know that I was there in spirit with you.

Internet murmurs of a Gordi collaborative effort with Tom again and I personally love your humourous (notice the spelling!) angles like the Xmas video we all did. Fantastic stuff so am looking forward to...something? Also, wanted to tell you I hope you're finding strength through the losses that you've suffered recently.

I see Cat's been tearing up the water when they let her off work!

Shep's writing keeps me busy whilst lurking so, hats off to you friend!

Anyway, novella complete, much love and (((HUGS))) to those I know and those I have yet to meet. Know that once you're in my heart, that's where you are

*waves up at Timely*
(Ha! Don't be nervous!)

edit on 13-6-2017 by TNMockingbird because: Well, there's always an edit when there's lack of coffee involved! Off to work! ((hugs)) Nosey nosey nosey! What would actually happen if we gave no reason? Rebels!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

The bird in your gif ... clearly had landing gear issues.

Hope it was not a relative; nor an ominous warning to us all Chirp !

"Peace on you" Airways ... Always ...!

🤔

Nervous ? Nah !

Great to catch up !
edit on 13-6-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Another interview for you evil Shed-dwellers since you seem to like them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Bird, My face lit up when I saw you had flown in for a visit. God how I have missed you!!!!!! You never forget how to bird, just like one never forgets the shed. Even when you aren't here, you are in our hearts and on our minds! Big Hug to you Shed Sister and dear friend! Love you Hun, so, so much!

Jess, thanks, glad you enjoyed the little story Lucid and I threw up, though my writing partner is temporarily missing.

Timely, where the hell ya been? So many missing people here lately. You guys having a party somewhere I don't know about? Behind the damned bushes again?

Mason, will get to your thread when I have time. I always love those interviews!!!

My day out with Linda today everyone, so behave and have fun!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not having a good morning. My issue has been that I've been staying up too late watching TV online to keep my mind off of the real world. I decided it was time to stop doing that and go to be early. That only put me in my nightmareland involving all of the family that has passed away recently. The dream was so vivid and unpleasant for me that I wanted to call the Crisis Hotline during the dream.

The only reason I got out of bed so early for me today was due to receiving a phone call from my dr's office. The problem I have is when calling back I don't know who to talk to as I think it may be insurance related and I always end up getting disconnected as I have poor cell phone service.

So for now, I'm trying to sit here and stay awake or fall back to sleep as my heart is racing from all that has gone on.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Ahhhh! Deep breaths Blue! Deep breaths!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Ahhhh! Deep breaths Blue! Deep breaths!

I'm too busy shaking right now to work on the deep breathing but I'll put that on my to do list.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Nooooo! You're scaring me and I may be leaving soon!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I woke up scared enough. I'll keep you posted for when you return.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Ok, I have to run out the door now, but try to calm yourself as best you can and hopefully someone will come in soon and keep you company. Hang in there! The Elf shall return tonight.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Hi Blue,

Are you ok?

Are you feeling any better?

edit on 13-6-2017 by BugWhisperer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Martin75

Hey Marty !

Grats on the multiple awards !

Glad Paul ... is your rewards !!

groan ..

Groan all ya want but it’s true, and a truly awesome reward it is!!!!! When I tell you guys that we were lucky to make it to the OR table I’m not playing. I have pictures to prove it. But will only send by PM if requested.

a reply to: TNMockingbird
Oh my sweet chirp! You could never forget how to bird. [[[HUGS]]] We love and miss you always….you have a PM.

Blue - [[[HUGS]]] I am so sorry to hear about your night. That had to be hard on you. I hope that your day is getting better.

I saw that, boo hiss (in cat mode, LOL) He will be greatly missed. I hope that we can draw him back (see what I did there)

a reply to: BugWhisperer
Sweetest Gail, how are you? I hope the sun is shinning where you are.

It has been crazy busy here today. I’ve been in the ceiling pulling cables, in the data room racking servers, and now getting my servers ready for update reboots tonight. It’s always so much fun coming back to work after being off for two weeks.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you Bug and Marty, I'm feeling better now after a dose of Dave Barry. Now I'm off for more coffee.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
flibbertigibbet

"Thou art a curmudgeonous flibbertigibbet, depart at once or I shall percuss thine fundament with a behemothic cudgel!"

Better.

G

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
flibbertigibbet

"Thou art a curmudgeonous flibbertigibbet, depart at once or I shall percuss thine fundament with a behemothic cudgel!"

Better.

G

My English translation of the above:
"You are and old fart that smells like the contents of your medicine cabinet as you wander around talking gibberish to yourself. Get out of here or I will give you a huge wedgie."

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi folks -

Chirp - Good to hear from you. I know you're consistently there in the background, but it's nice to see your words.
Plus you always have the coolest .gifs.

Blue - Nightmares can be so unsettling. Praying for your continued restoration.

Bug - *waves*
It's good see you on the boards. Say hello to Sir Errollorre of the Palindromes for me please?

Admin -
I just spent over a week working remote when Mrs. Shepherd was on a trip. Back in the office for the first day in over a week - it's a weird feeling, you walk in and almost feel like you don't belong there anymore. Strange sensation. Hope your readjustment to the normal rhythm is smooth.

Hello to Night Star, Timely, Lucid, and anyone else that's out there in the shadows of the Shed.

ooo..."Shadows of the Shed"...I feel a short story spark happening...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Thank you Bug and Marty, I'm feeling better now after a dose of Dave Barry. Now I'm off for more coffee.

Sooo glad you're feeling better.

What is Dave Barry?

Sounds like something I need.

Is it a brand of tequila or some such strong medicine?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was guessing a really deep, smooth baritone...

BUUUT that's Barry White, not Dave Barry...Hm...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Dave Barry is better known as a comedy writter. Below is his blog of weird news stories of which I was reading today.
blogs.herald.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join