It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

:O show them little whippersnappers whats for shep!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

LOL - Well, I haven't called them whipper-snappers yet, but I might do that now that you mention it.

Storms just broke over us. Shepherdito #2 just said, "Look, the gutter is mushroom-gushing!" LOL

When you have kids, you find yourself wondering if somehow they learned another language without you realizing it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Shep - I think you just came up with my next fundraiser! Our nurses hate Meditech (our health care program). I'm pretty sure I could sell tickets to beat a server. LOL

MAKE IT SO!
That sounds awesome.
Gx

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I probably wont stop by for a while. Things just got a lot less complicated
see you guys

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Uhm.... I just found this on the shed porch...
I think it belongs to Jessie?

HUGE Congrats to our Jessie!
I have no idea what it's for, but I think it was probably all down to your mum!

Gx

Awww, so sweet and thoughtful of you to make that for our lovely and wonderful Jess! How awesome is that?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
I probably wont stop by for a while. Things just got a lot less complicated
see you guys

Life always gets complicated, sad but true. That is why we gather together in those especially trying times, to make things a little less difficult. The shed will always be here with its friends and wondrous adventures waiting for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Cat Alert
I could start a specific thread for this purpose, but I just want my friends here to do me a favor. Instead of relating to too many strangers which is stressful.
Please pray for Buttons. I have searched the past two mornings in vain and will be out again tomorrow.
But I need 'back up', please send him some love and light and pray that I find him.

Thank You.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Oh Wis, my heart breaks for you and I am sending as much love and light and prayers as I can for your dear Buttons. Hugs!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I gotcha girl.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Oh how adorable! Love that!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have been blessed not to have ever lost a pet.

I have had friends lose pets. And to sit back and watch the anguish is so sad.

I have been part of lots of searches for lost Pets. I used to work for an organization that helped people find pets.

Tears, Tears, Tears.

But sometimes you would see re-unites, and that made it all worth it.
edit on 12-6-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I have never searched for lost pets, but rescued pets and gave them homes. Yes, people are often re-united with their pets. I think it would help to leave something like its litter box or something of the cats out where it has been seen. I heard they can smell their scent from quite a distance away. I don't know. Still praying.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi Kitty and Night
Thank You for your thoughts, it means the world to me.
I went to the Humane Society today as it is close to where he vanished, not knowing they were closed.
But the Universe was with me, a 'foster' lady pulled up as I stood crying out of frustration. She helped me talk to some one inside who confirmed he wasn't there. At least I eliminated that option and they now have an alert on him.

The lady was so kind, I was sobbing, she managed to comfort me assuring me that my pain was nothing to be ashamed of.
A dog walker came by with an adorable Rat terrier that I had to say hello to and as we chatted I mentioned my Rottie and the Lady who was on her way into her car exclaimed 'Did I hear Rottie' so we all had a wonderful exchange of love for dogs that are less appreciated. She had little tears in her eyes talking about her own Rottie many years past.

What I am saying is, we never know where love and compassion will surface to bring us consolation and courage. Looking into the eyes of these two beings made me a better person, they raised the bar. I must all ways be ready and willing to be present to another being.
You all here urge me to grow in a similar manner. I need you to know that. You make me want to strive and grow.
Thank you

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wis, that was so beautiful! Big warm hug!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

WIS my heart breaks for you. I can't imagine the pain and worry you are feeling. I'm sending Buttons a kizillion positive thoughts and prayers 😇💗

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Doh! I missed Jess!

Goodnight Shed!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Sweet Night. Sorry we passed quietly, I've so enjoyed the story sorry I haven't posted to say so.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! How is everyone this morning? I'm getting adjusted to getting up and going to work again, urg. I am so not a morning person.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey Marty !

Grats on the multiple awards !

Glad Paul ... is your rewards !!

groan ..

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
@WIS ... buttons is on my list of those that need special thoughts ...

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join