It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: Night Star

I'm good.
Had a nice day.
Just relaxing in front of the TV now before bed.
You?

Oh I missed this post. I did a couple of batches of laundry, one had a quilt in it. Cooked supper, now going off to the antique tub. Enjoy your relaxing night!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Continued from above

his blade sliced into her off arm but her blade met his sword arm and cut deep. He went to advance his blade into her heart but she was on her feet in an instant and pressing the attack, evasive at first but rallying strongly against the monster. He was overwhelmed and his sword flew from his grasp and she was charging him. It all happened so fast he forgot he was no mere mortal, when the sword flew out of his grasp he was stricken and could not even reach for the darkness in time.

How sad, a being such as he coming to such an anticlimactic ending. Her sword pierced his chest and knowledge of his power returned and he cleaved his consciousness from himself and stretched himself through dark tendrils of magic torwards his two apprentices who, along with nightstars companions, had been released from their dark embrace.

edit on 11-6-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Thank you dear, please keep praying.
I dragged my self up there this morning and walked around for two hours yelling 'BUTONS'. Crying like a baby.
One person I talked to had caught him on a trail cam several times, and his wife had seen him last night coming home from work. I pray they call me with positive news.

I will go up there every day now, and I give a rats A.. if they think I am nuts. Thank You.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Thanks Mate. They are family those critters.
I thought I was doing a good thing giving him to an old lonely lady. He was a stray that adopted me and I really don't need four cats.
But if I find him, God willing, he is never going any where again. None of my babies.

Thanks for the hug I still feel horrible today so it is much needed.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

It is good news that he has been spotted in the same area Wis. This sounds hopeful at least. Still praying!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I'm thinking about our Jacy.
I haven't heard back from her at all in pm or email.
I hope she's OK.
G

Me neither, and me too. It is as if the world has gone silent.
Let's hope our joined wish will bring him back.
edit on 11-6-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank you. It was so odd. I was walking around these strange streets yelling his name, and crying.
Just crying, a flood of tears and that is what was odd, I didn't care. I didn't care what people thought.
I knew if some one called the cops about a crazy lady, the 'Boys' would just say 'That's 'WIS' she keeps an eye out for us, she's OK'

I need to find him. So just pray for us. I want him to have a good home where he is pampered, given good food and taken to the vet and loved. That is here. I am sorry Buttons

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

With a name like Buttons, people should know you are crying over a lost pet. I'm sure you don't look crazy. And like you said, who cares even if you did? I would be doing the same roaming around yelling my pets name and crying. They are family. Of course I will keep praying. Come home Buttons, you are loved and missed terribly!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you. I will find him. I must. Keep praying. All of you.

My manager gave me two days off, noting I had twenty hours over time. 'I said really? Well that is why I am tired' And she thanked me for hanging in, as we are short.

I need to find Buttons First priority, sleep Second, and cut the lawn.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Try to at least catch a nap in between that searching. Finally some well deserved time off! I am happy to hear that!

You could always start a Buttons prayer thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Continued from above

Night was hunched over trying to catch her breath, sweat pouring down her slender body profusely. She wiped her eyes from the salty moisture that made her eyes burn. Trying to quickly asses the situation and the dangers that still lie ahead, she noticed the creature's evil apprentices were released from their frozen hold along with her companions. The Elven warrior always took pride in her battle skills and only resorted to magic as a last resort, but this invasion of the lands was too powerful for battle skills alone.

Closing her eyes, she took in the energy of nature and all that surrounded her. Night Star could feel the heaviness of the menacing darkness reaching out to block her efforts. Slowly she opened he eyes, arms outstretched again reaching for and harnessing the energy of the Mother Earth, it's flora and fauna and the light of the universe from beyond the ether. Hugo spread his colorful wings wide, slowly flapping them up and down from his sides and snarling at the approaching feral beings. Wolf stood up, but was shaky from his inflicted wounds, was unsteady and collapsed. He raised his head weakly in attempt at rising.

Pesky was discombobulated and could not focus her attention. It was two against two in the last segment of a detrimental battle of darkness against the light. Gnarly roots from beneath oak, ash, maple and other trees of the forest rose from the ground and wound themselves about the legs of the beastly ones, but they broke free almost instantaneously. Thunderbolts of lightening zig zagged across the sky and down towards the opponents, temporarily stopping them in their tracks, but not before they used some magic of their own. Balls of dark purple glowing light was hurled toward the winged wildcat leaving him temporarily stunned. They then turned to Night with narrowed eyes and grins that played across their hideous faces.

Night paused. "you are lesser servants of the dark Gods. Surely you must know, it is only a matter of time before you meet your master in death." Thunder roared as the raging storm lit up in a harmonious display of natures dark beauty.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Wis! Youre going to find buttons safe and sound ok?

Nightstar love it ill try amd work on it tomorrow

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
fiddlesticks

Hello Monday, we meet... again.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Lucid, when you have time, no rush.

Hello Monday!

Hello trouble maker, I mean Gordi!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Monday!
Hello trouble maker, I mean Gordi!

Hello to you too NightStar, it's lovely to see you on this fine Monday morning.
(See, I'm turning over a new leaf! - and it's no fun whatsoever!)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Good morning my beautiful Shedigans! I hope everyone is well this Monday morning. I am dragging butt as usual and trying to find the coffee pot.

So today was my first day back to work. When I came in there was a big box in my chair. As I got to unwrapping it boy did I get a surprise. I am going to brag just a little because I am spook excited!!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Well, well, here I thought Fiddlesticks was my private invention as a substitute for an expletive, I can't repeat here. As in Fuddlemuffin. That surely remains original?

I won't reveal the true meaning of Fiddlesticks as it would ruin our game and the day is long.

Hail Scotsman

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Wow, Little Lady, that is impressive and wonderful, just like you. So I am not surprised at all

I trust Paul is doing well and 'behaving' and that you are being kind to your self?
]]]]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[[[[[ and congrats.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thank you so much sweet WIS!
Paul is doing amazing! I have been so proud of him! He is following his directions perfectly and being a good "little boy", LOL.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join