It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Gah! I have to leave at a quarter to 12 for my Aunt's Birthday party. I just want to play in the shed. I'm sure I'll have a lovely time, just that...it's hot outside. I hate the heat with a passion. Hope it's indoors.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Has NekkidMare left yet?

Well, the football was EXCITING!!!
England were 1-0 up with 5 mins to go.
All hope had gone...
Then Scotland got a free-kick (foul) just outside the England penalty area...
Up steps Leigh Griffiths... GOAL SCOTLAND! 1-1.
3mins to go... Scotland on the attack... another free-kick!
Up steps Leigh Griffiths... GOAL SCOTLAND! 2-1.
We are going CRAZY!! England hadn't lost a goal for almost 900mins before we score 2 in 2 mins!!!
Then... typical Scotland!!
Into injury time after the full 90mins have been played and England flight a good ball into the Scotland penalty area and they score.
Final score 2-2.

But WHAT A GAME! and for 2mins.... I thought we'd beaten them.

Beer anyone?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I get it..... no one cares! LOL

OK, uhm cats... yeah... cats miaow etc

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sounds like a tense and exciting game there Gordi.

I got to ride in my Brother's silver convertible corvette. My hair was whipping in the wind and I felt like a teenager yelling whoo hoo! The party was just lovely and saw cousins I haven't seen since I was a kid. My Aunt cried when she saw everyone. Tons of food and great company. On the way home my Brother and I saw a really big lady in a bikini and we just looked at each other and laughed. I mean, I'm a really big lady, but aint no way you'd catch me wearing that!

HOT today, but at least there was a breeze. Going to be in the damned 90's hot and humid this week. EEEEEEW!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
... On the way home my Brother and I saw a really big lady in a bikini and we just looked at each other and laughed. I mean, I'm a really big lady, but aint no way you'd catch me wearing that! ...

uh huh.... still not wearing anything but a smile huh?

The game was AWESOME! (Apart from when England equalised.... but we're used to that! LOL)

Gx

PS - Glad you had a great day!! (Am jealous of the corvette!)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL!

Yeah, that corvette cost a fortune!!!!!!!! We get stares from everyone as he is driving along and thumbs up from other dudes with expensive fancy cars. I'm sure there are plenty of ladies with fancy cars as well. Mark is working on a limited edition Monza Mirage. Well, being disabled and limited in how much he can do, he has friends who own garages that are helping him.

edit on 10-6-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hello fine citizens of Shedopia. My sister is over today so I just popped in to say hi and see you later.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Waves at Blue! See you later then. I'm watching movies and trying not to fall asleep. May need a nap later.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

After you movie I have more PM's for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Just answered them Blue. Had some distractions and never got to finish my movie so I'm doing that now and making ciggs. Still checking in here though. Pretty quiet day at the shed today. Was there a party and we weren't invited? Quick, check the behind the bushes! LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Too tired to think.
And very sad. I need a hug and no words about 'every thing will be all right'. Nada.
I gave one of my cats to an old lady who had lost her cat, and Buttons, the cat was a stray I have been trying to find a good home.
Buttons ran away, they can't find him. I have been crying in secret on my insane twelve hour shift all day and when I got home.....I am so heartbroken. I loved him dearly and how will I ever find him.

On top of that I have worked ten days in a row, the two last double shifts. we are short two people, and I am so tired I could scream. Wait, no, I am too tired for that too. Just a wreck.

If any one says 'It's gonna be all right' or 'You did your best' I swear.... Just a hug please.
I got my RL hugs but I need more. And please pray for my Buttons. I feel like my heart is being torn out of me, I want to protect him.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Big hugs to you Wis. I'm having a bad day myself so you are not alone my friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Here are seven minutes about my show.

edit on 6 10 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh noooooo! Between the job situation and Buttons being lost...that is horrible!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I don't care if I am alone. I want my Buttons back. I am a selfish person who just wants to hold my baby and not have visions of him squished by a car. But thanks for the hugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I know how scary it can be when one of my cats get outside and I don't know if I'll ever see them again. Fortunately for me they are pretty smart and don't go any further than the other side of the house before they want back in. I pray that Buttons will safely return soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Blue that show looks interesting.

Wis, I know how awful you must feel. I pray that Buttons will find his way back home.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just realized I was hanging out with the wolf pack tonight. Now all we need is Pheonix the Wolf Lord.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join